NC up a creek

We see now where the DOJ is headed with this. They want "MEN" only rest rooms and "WOMEN" only rest rooms compared to "WHITE" only rest rooms and "COLORED" only rest rooms from the past.
Soon it will be viewed as a civil rights violation to have gender segregated rest rooms and locker rooms.

Did you ever believe you would see something like this in your lifetime ?

I don't mind unisex bathrooms.

It's hardly a surprise that the inadequately endowed men of the Prog Persuasion neither grok nor appreciate the natural differences between Males and Females.

Just sayin'.

We see now where the DOJ is headed with this. They want "MEN" only rest rooms and "WOMEN" only rest rooms compared to "WHITE" only rest rooms and "COLORED" only rest rooms from the past.
Soon it will be viewed as a civil rights violation to have gender segregated rest rooms and locker rooms.

Of course you don't mind sitting on some strange man's piss. Not a shocker...that one.

Horseshit!

is that what you are making for your dinner tonight?
Do you have a daughter? A true XX chromosome female? Do you want her sharing a bathroom with a rapist who likes to wear dresses as a disguise? Sounds like you would be DElighted.

Transgendered people identify with those of the opposite gender in every way, from mannerisms, to dress, to who they prefer sexually. Incidentally, it's not little girls, it's full grown men that 98 percent of trangendered males will prefer.

And..................most of the pedophiles who prey on children do so with children of the opposite gender of the pedophile.

Might wanna do some research and find out the truth.

Identify? I guess biology means nothing?

Guess we will see

What more powerful Gid is there then one that can change a persons sex!
Whats a gid?

"Gender identity disorder"

And we've seen from your past posts in this thread, that your feelings regarding this issue are all that matter.

Of course you don't mind sitting on some strange man's piss. Not a shocker...that one.

Use a seat cover or carry hand wipes

No thank you. I prefer not to have to clean up after other people's messy bathroom practices.

And we've seen from your past posts in this thread, that your feelings regarding this issue are all that matter.

Discrimination of transgender or other LGB is wrong. They have rights too.

No thank you. I prefer not to have to clean up after other people's messy bathroom practices.
Then you shouldnt have an issue at all then. Public restrooms are pretty nasty. Especially the womens.

Women make messes on seats too. If it bothers you, don't use public toilets.

They can go in the rest rooms according to the plumbing they have.

Then you shouldnt have an issue at all then. Public restrooms are pretty nasty. Especially the womens.

I doubt that you are an expert in Public Women's Restrooms. And the Prog agenda extends into private premises, which I've found to be generally Quite Clean.

They can go in the rest rooms according to the plumbing they have.

Indeed. Outie-Standy and Innie-Sitty.

I doubt that you are an expert in Public Women's Restrooms. And the Prog agenda extends into private premises, which I've found to be generally Quite Clean.
One doesnt need to be an expert in public womens restrooms to know they are nasty. I've heard from more than a few women how disgusting they are.

is that what you are making for your dinner tonight?
Do you have a daughter? A true XX chromosome female? Do you want her sharing a bathroom with a rapist who likes to wear dresses as a disguise? Sounds like you would be DElighted.

Transgendered people identify with those of the opposite gender in every way, from mannerisms, to dress, to who they prefer sexually. Incidentally, it's not little girls, it's full grown men that 98 percent of trangendered males will prefer.

And..................most of the pedophiles who prey on children do so with children of the opposite gender of the pedophile.

Might wanna do some research and find out the truth.

Identify? I guess biology means nothing?

Guess we will see

What more powerful Gid is there then one that can change a persons sex!
Whats a gid?

"Gender identity disorder"
Dysphoria

Since the NC law states that you must use the bathroom of the gender you are on your birth certificate, what about those who have a sex change sometime in their adult life? They might have been born as a male, but have been surgically modified to be a female.

Born as a male, with male DNA, but sexual reassignment surgery. Which bathroom should they use?

One doesnt need to be an expert in public womens restrooms to know they are nasty. I've heard from more than a few women how disgusting they are.

That must have been after the Pre-Op Transwimmins did their thing with the seat down.

Actually you should check your hearing aid.
What they were actually saying, is how disgusting YOU are.

That must have been after the Pre-Op Transwimmins did their thing with the seat down.
i didnt know pre-ops had periods.

Actually you should check your hearing aid.
What they were actually saying, is how disgusting YOU are.
No they were quite clear in saying it was the womens restroom.

Forum List

Back