NBC editgate

MSNBC cropped so closely a video of this African that you couldn't see that he's black. Their story was to promote the idea that the Tea Party is full of dangerous whites.

Guy-with-Assault-Rifle-1.jpg

I wish Liberals had an L burned into their foreheads, so if I ever accidentally run over one, I won't have to worry that I hit something that wasn't trash.
Airux, please just state your case. I'm a conservative, but I have friends on both sides of the aisle who are just as passionate about decency and correct reporting as we are. Not everyone can see and appreciate the perspectives that make our nation bright. Please be with Americans against this unfortunate "gotcha" situation that has developed in the press in the last 10 years in which tampering inflames and divides us.

We do our very best as individuals to make USMB a place where we respect everyone, even if their views are different.

I hope I never see you call liberals trash again. Some of their dads probably saved some of our dad's butts over there in WWII, Korea, and VietNam, and vice-versa. We're a board of all the people, not just conservatives.

We need to change our habits and get in the good habit of trying to show consideration for each other. This nation needs everyone to feel welcome to come to the table of deliberation without being harshly prejudicial upon any group in America that does not seek to ram planes into buildings.

We need to encourage all sectors to ostracize press persons who persist in presenting false facts through doctored pictures. We need to do this together with people of differing perspectives as a people. Please help by refraining from ad hominems. Won't you, please? Thx.

Do we really need to be encouraging assclown racists to 'state their case'? Get a clue, becs... this poster, Ariux, is a neanderthal racist escapee from StormFront.

MSNBC cropped so closely a video of this African that you couldn't see that he's black.

How do you know that guy is a citizen of an African nation? Oh that's right, you are a fucking racist douchebag.

Forum List

Back