National Review Writer Fired for 'Racist' Article

The article was unpleasantly true in essence, but "the Talk" white parents have with children isn't to warn them, quite the opposite. Children in a mixed school learn early on who presents the greatest danger to them. What parents have to do is continually remind them that no all blacks are like that. Some are quite good people. If white children are not to develop discrimination, they at least must develop discernment.

This is the only talk the mob wants to have.

The case of Martin, an unarmed black teenager who was killed by Zimmerman, a Hispanic crime-watch volunteer, has stirred conversations across the country about race, crime and profiling.

Investigators believe that case was the catalyst for the beating Saturday in Gainesville.

“We do believe that the crime was racially motivated,” Gainesville Police Department spokeswoman Cpl. Angelina Valuri said.

The assailants were black, while the victim is white, Valuri said.

But Valuri said his injuries were consistent with being jumped by a group.

During what he told police was a five-minute beating, he sustained injuries to the left eye, abrasions to his palms and a cut on his right kneecap, and Valuri said he would likely have “permanent disfigurement to the left side of his face.”

A group of men got out and told him he was walking too slowly, the victim told police.

They then yelled “Trayvon,” according to a GPD report, and proceeded to beat him.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...olice-group-yelled-8216-Trayvon-then-beat-him

It's the conversation.

To speak out against the 'Establishment' and the modern day inquisition of Political Correctness is an instant career killer or even an imprisonable offence. I commend this man for his honesty. Having been recently diagnosed with cancer and in chemo, maybe he doesn't see the point in being as reserved as he was prior to being diagnosed.

It certainly took them long enough.

So now will the rabid right abandon those jewels of bullshit coming from attempting to be politically correct, National Journal?

To speak out against the 'Establishment' and the modern day inquisition of Political Correctness is an instant career killer or even an imprisonable offence. I commend this man for his honesty. Having been recently diagnosed with cancer and in chemo, maybe he doesn't see the point in being as reserved as he was prior to being diagnosed.

The National Review operates on Political Correctness?

The National Review operates on Political Correctness?

Yes.

Yes, in his native England, he could go to jail for his boldness.

Didn't know he had undergone chemo.

This article gives a very biased view and anti-white view (gee), but no American MSM has picked up on it that I see...

I think the National Review did the right thing in firing the writer.

However, that article in your link in the first post is definately a racially biased reporting outlet....in addition you can see their level of honesty by the picture of Martin they chose to use.

I wonder if this guy has Pat Buchannan on speed dail...

By that I'm assuming you're familiar with Nick Griffin and his "hate speech" trial, in which he was cleared.

But it's funny you should mention this, William. Over the last few weeks there's been a bit of controversy in the UK over an article written in the Evening Standard by an Indian journalist who penned an open letter to Britain's black community. In the letter he bluntly asked them where their collective outrage was for a young Indian girl who's been confined to a wheelchair after three black robbers opened fire during a botched robery at her family's mini-market in South London, and why they weren't marching in her honour. It was essentially an attack stemming from one race to another: Indians on blacks. He was basically calling for them to get their house in order, but they won't because they capitalise on the leverage the imposition of "white guilt" has given them. The journalist hasn't been charged with anything and hasn't been shunned by the media, either. One could be forgiven for assuming that there's one rule for minorities, and a less favourable rule for the indigenous whites.

Where is the Black Outrage Over Thusha's Shooting - Evening Standard

By that I'm assuming you're familiar with Nick Griffin and his "hate speech" trial, in which he was cleared.

But it's funny you should mention this, William. Over the last few weeks there's been a bit of controversy in the UK over an article written in the Evening Standard by an Indian journalist who penned an open letter to Britain's black community. In the letter he bluntly asked them where their collective outrage was for a young Indian girl who's been confined to a wheelchair after three black robbers opened fire during a botched robery at her family's mini-market in South London, and why they weren't marching in her honour. It was essentially an attack stemming from one race to another: Indians on blacks. He was basically calling for them to get their house in order, but they won't because they capitalise on the leverage the imposition of "white guilt" has given them. The journalist hasn't been charged with anything and hasn't been shunned by the media, either. One could be forgiven for assuming that there's one rule for minorities, and a less favourable rule for the indigenous whites.

P.S. This is America..

P.S. This is America..

I'm well aware of that, Einstein. All I'm doing is illustrating a double standard seen on both sides of the Atlantic that no white person in the media is willing to touch upon, because they'll be branded a racist for reporting truths and facts that make uncomfortable reading for minority groups and their 'activists' who make a handsome living bitching on their behalf.

Yes, I agree that both sides of the Atlantic have this double standard. Black Panthers call for blood, nobody cares. Older white man writes facts about blacks, gets fired.

One of the more disgusting things about this episode is that NO MAINSTREAM CONSERVATIVES have stepped forward to say anything about this, other than cravenly trying to curry favor with multiculturalism by spitting on Derb.

Mainstream conservatism/Republicanism is a freakin' joke. A bunch of cowards. It's shit like this that will get us Obama's second term.

And then white people SERIOUSLY need to watch out!

Forum List

Back