National Democrats Resist Reforms

Oh, believe me, she looked plenty hydrated.

Before or after the incident. Are you trying to allude to the fact she was drinking, I so doubt that. Are you aware that antihistamines can cause dehydration. Lets now talk about Trump and his sniffling and dry mouth and slurring of his speech, so much cotton mouth he needed to drink "out of a plastic bottle" that he use to mock little sweating Rubio about .

Trump never touched a drink, a cigarette, or a recreational drug in his life, and nobody has ever challenged him on that claim.

When they realized the pneumonia thing alone wouldn't work, they threw in dehydration. But given her presence during her speeches, it was suspected that alcohol was not her only problem. When she came here, she suddenly stopped speaking, and when she went out for a break, she didn't come back for a half--hour.

And we know what, Trump lies. I am sorry but we all know how he changes his stories. I never heard from his lips he never did recreational drugs, must be the meds he is on then? Maybe that hair growth one.

All assumptions of course, did anyone ever do a breathalyzer on her. Hell I do not begrudge her a drink now and then, I mean Trump almost attacked her from behind on one of the debates.

For crying out loud, lets face facts here, there are none she drank to excess.
You are a brainwashed drone. Tump did not almost attack her from behind at a debate.

Who the fuck told you that shit and why in the world did you believe them?

I saw it with my own eyes, a few feet behind her , trying his best to intimidate her. I'm sure she felt his hot breath behind her.
You only "saw" what you were told to see, drone.

The reality is that Trump was standing on his side of the stage next to his lectern and Clinton invaded his space, you mindless fucking jackass.

The way she tells it in her book is about as true as her story of dodging sniper fire on a tarmac in Bosnia. That is, not true at all. The videos prove that she is lying about both events.

You are a brainwashed jackass.

Forward to 51:45. It proves she is a liar.

Presidential Nominees Debate Washington University, Oct 9 2016 | C-SPAN.org

Could you explain why you believed her lie?

Last edited:
This is one of the few things that Trump will actually get right.

Appointing (hopefully) three Constructionist Judges to the SCOTUS will do wonders to return to Constitutional governance.
You’re insane. They’re corporate cronies. Whenever citizens sue corporations the corporations will win now. Want to bill an oil pipeline? Do it. If you fuck up the environment slap on the wrist. You don’t know what you’re saying unless you want it to be this way?
You're full of shit. Constructionist Judges are exactly that. They take the full meaning of the Constitution in the context of its time and apply it directly to the government. As it should be done.

If anyone is insane, it is those who have the belief that the Constitution is some kind of living entity that should mold itself to modern times to the benefit of those who would impose their morals upon anyone not in agreement with them.

If Trump gives us that, then he will have suceeded in My opinion. So far, he has added one and any future appointments that fall in that vein will be to the betterment of the country as a whole.
Hopefully democrats have some power before trump appoints the next one
I'm hoping they'll lose even more.
Trump will make a deal with democrats in his second term and appoint a moderate judge. If he gets re elected god forbid

He'll likely get to appoint another one before his first term is up. And why would he want to work with Democrats? They've voted against everything Republicans had to offer.

He'll likely get to appoint another one before his first term is up. And why would he want to work with Democrats? They've voted against everything Republicans had to offer.

Before Alabama's little party change, you might have stood a chance of holding on to the senate, Ray-baby......Now, i'm not so sure if your sick ilk will maintain that majority.........So, light a few candles and hope that a Justice collapses in the next couple of weeks.

Before Alabama's little party change, you might have stood a chance of holding on to the senate, Ray-baby......Now, i'm not so sure if your sick ilk will maintain that majority.........So, light a few candles and hope that a Justice collapses in the next couple of weeks.

Why? We have another year or more.

Maybe you should light a few candles and hope that our Senate lead doesn't increase in 2018

Before or after the incident. Are you trying to allude to the fact she was drinking, I so doubt that. Are you aware that antihistamines can cause dehydration. Lets now talk about Trump and his sniffling and dry mouth and slurring of his speech, so much cotton mouth he needed to drink "out of a plastic bottle" that he use to mock little sweating Rubio about .

Trump never touched a drink, a cigarette, or a recreational drug in his life, and nobody has ever challenged him on that claim.

When they realized the pneumonia thing alone wouldn't work, they threw in dehydration. But given her presence during her speeches, it was suspected that alcohol was not her only problem. When she came here, she suddenly stopped speaking, and when she went out for a break, she didn't come back for a half--hour.

And we know what, Trump lies. I am sorry but we all know how he changes his stories. I never heard from his lips he never did recreational drugs, must be the meds he is on then? Maybe that hair growth one.

All assumptions of course, did anyone ever do a breathalyzer on her. Hell I do not begrudge her a drink now and then, I mean Trump almost attacked her from behind on one of the debates.

You are a brainwashed drone. Tump did not almost attack her from behind at a debate.

I saw it with my own eyes, a few feet behind her , trying his best to intimidate her. I'm sure she felt his hot breath behind her.

The reality is that Trump was standing on his side of the stage next to his lectern and Clinton invaded his space, you mindless fucking jackass.

The way she tells it in her book is about as true as her story of dodging sniper fire on a tarmac in Bosnia. That is, not true at all. The videos prove that she is lying about both events.

Actually he lied and she turned out to be right, this tax cut is for the wealthy. He is getting a big Xmas gift.

and she had every right to walk over to the people on his side, he should of stayed behind his podium.

I heard enough, she was behind Chip. He is such a liar. If you were an effective senator you could of done it, what the hell, he is so stupid.

He said it was 1% in that cspan video:
What is the US GDP 2017?
Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 3.3 percent in the third quarter of 2017 (table 1), according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 3.1 percent. ... In the advance estimate, the increase in real GDP was 3.0 percent.

Under the new bill as far as I know the carried interest will be just extended to 3 years,

And Trump is Potus, he is ineffective. He said he would eliminate it.

Actually he lied and she turned out to be right, this tax cut is for the wealthy. He is getting a big Xmas gift.

and she had every right to walk over to the people on his side, he should of stayed behind his podium.

I heard enough, she was behind Chip. He is such a liar. If you were an effective senator you could of done it, what the hell, he is so stupid.
You are full of shit., She obviously invaded his space, jackass.

I just proved her wrong with a video.

Yet you are such a brainwashed fool that you believe her over your own fucking eyes.

The party of slavery has total control over your feeble mind. That's fucking pathetic.

You’re insane. They’re corporate cronies. Whenever citizens sue corporations the corporations will win now. Want to bill an oil pipeline? Do it. If you fuck up the environment slap on the wrist. You don’t know what you’re saying unless you want it to be this way?
You're full of shit. Constructionist Judges are exactly that. They take the full meaning of the Constitution in the context of its time and apply it directly to the government. As it should be done.

If anyone is insane, it is those who have the belief that the Constitution is some kind of living entity that should mold itself to modern times to the benefit of those who would impose their morals upon anyone not in agreement with them.

If Trump gives us that, then he will have suceeded in My opinion. So far, he has added one and any future appointments that fall in that vein will be to the betterment of the country as a whole.
Trump will make a deal with democrats in his second term and appoint a moderate judge. If he gets re elected god forbid

Republicans made it very clear that they wanted no Democrat input. There is no excuse for not reaching out to moderate Democrats. Voters will likely vote to force the Republicans to work with Democrats by turning over the House and/or Senate to Democrats.

`
'Still refusing to face why Donald Trump and the Republicans won in 2016, the national Democratic Party rebuffs proposals from progressives to make the party more democratic and less corporate-dominated, writes Norman Solomon'. - Source
`
`

I voted for Obama in 2008. By the end off 2009, I stopped supportig the democrats. To me, they are no different than the republicans. Both have become parties devoted to war and complete loyalty to the banks and corporations. Since this last presidential election, they are still butt hurt over Hillary's loss and in the process, have become completely useless in stopping the trump train.

Here's one case in point; GOP senator who grilled Trump judicial nominee: ‘I don’t wanna see him suffer’. Mind you, this was a republican politician (not democrat) who brought this trump nominee to the public's attention.

If people want to stop trump, don't depend on the democrats for anything but rhetoric. They have become impotent, disorganized and still hung up on Hillary.

`
You're concerned that unqualified judicial nominees will not be confirmed for lifetime appointments?

Why? We have another year or more.

Maybe you should light a few candles and hope that our Senate lead doesn't increase in 2018

The Senate is up for grabs. Phil Bredeson's decision to run for the Tennessee Senate puts that seat in play and makes him the favorite since he is a former Governor who has run statewide and is a moderate Democrat. Right now there are 5 seats in play and it could range from a 3 seat Democrat pickup to a 2 seat Republican pickup.

I saw the debate and Trump was crowding her not the other way around.

View image on Twitter
CuXqwDlWYAAyOS7.jpg:small

Republicans made it very clear that they wanted no Democrat input. There is no excuse for not reaching out to moderate Democrats. Voters will likely vote to force the Republicans to work with Democrats by turning over the House and/or Senate to Democrats.

When did Republicans make that clear? Did I miss something?

The new tax bill includes the Death Tax. It includes more tax credits for children. They took out not being able to write-off college loan interest. They removed the tax deduction for home loans that cost over 750K. All existing home loans won't be touched.

In spite of all the things Democrats should favor in the bill, they still voted against it.

When a Democrat talks about the other side working with them, what they mean is doing it entirely the Democrat way.

When a Democrat talks about the other side working with them, what they mean is doing it entirely the Democrat way.

Have it your way, ray-baby but please do NOT call this fucking bill, "MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUTS"..............That is pure bullshit.

Its simply borrowed money to pay back republican donors for their "generous" bribes to get nitwits elected and reelected.

Incorrect. There is no excuse why the Democrats can't work with the Republicans. They have only to offer up ideas instead of insults and hate.

Incorrect. There is no excuse why the Democrats can't work with the Republicans. They have only to offer up ideas instead of insults and hate.

Well for starters the cuts for the Trumps and his buddies are going to be taken out of Medicaid and cuts in Medicare, Hud, food stamps, Chip, etc.

Forum List

Back