Survey: Do Any Leftards Actually Think Russia Had Any Impact on The Presidential Election?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Just curious. I am not going to LOL or ban you, or treat you like a retarded idiot. I would rather try to see if you are a high school grad and then try to help you deal with reality.

Just curious. I am not going to LOL or ban you, or treat you like a retarded idiot. I would rather try to see if you are a high school grad and then try to help you deal with reality.
" leftards"? Who ties your shoes in the morning and puts you on the bus for special ed?

There's no question that russia had a brainwashing campaign and such methods in the past have shown to be successful in shaping public opinion...

It isn't just America but Britain, Germany and many others Russia has done this shit in recent history.

We know there has been hundreds of troll farm accounts as google, twitter and facebook all have went before congress to prove. How the hell can you insult liberals for what is reality?

Yes. Hillary was such an honest and thoroughly likable politician that there could be no other reason for her shocking defeat.

Oh, did I mention she is a woman.

Even if they did drop a bunch of misleading stories on the internet that managed to be seen by millions of potential voters, how is this any different from what any of our own domestic news organizations did during the election? If we're going to define fake news as an attack on our system, then why the fuck are we allowing cable companies to get away with it?

There's no question that russia had a brainwashing campaign and such methods in the past have shown to be successful in shaping public opinion...

It isn't just America but Britain, Germany and many others Russia has done this shit in recent history.

We know there has been hundreds of troll farm accounts as google, twitter and facebook all have went before congress to prove. How the hell can you insult liberals for what is reality?
How did Putin brainwash you into voting for Trump?

Here's pic of the glass ceiling at the Jarvis center. Still unbroken last I heard.

november-8-2016-election-night-at-jacob-k-javits-center-venue-for-hmfena.jpg

Brainwashing campaign?

How does one go about brainwashing people via Facebook news stories that they may or may not choose to read? If what Russia did was so impactful, why do you have to describe it with such grossly exaggerated terms?

Trump's tactics does seem to follow the same characters as a Russian Mob boss...that's for sure. :eusa_dance:

Very difficult to tell? I saw nonsense on Facebook that some righties may have believed but being righties they probably already believed. Right now the corporate republicans are selling a tax proposal that is going to fail as every 'tax for the rich' has failed in the past. Even Reagan raised taxes many times to try and counter his original mistakes. Righties don't read, but for the intelligent USMB member check out the books below, they help explain our current times.

Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan by Kim Phillips-Fein
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer
Strangers in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right by Arlie Russell Hochschild

"Big Business, in America, is almost whole devoid of anything even poetically describable as public spirit. It is frankly on the make, day in and day out, and hence for the sort of politician who gives it the best chance. In order to get that chance it is willing to make any conceivable sacrifice of common sense and the common decencies. Big Business was in favor of Prohibition, believing that a sober workman would make a better slave than the one with a few drinks in him. It was in favor of gross robberies and extortions that went on during the war, and profited by all of them. It was in favor of the crude throttling of free speech that was then undertaken in the name of patriotism, and is still in favor of it." H.L. Mencken

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza

Very difficult to tell? I saw nonsense on Facebook that some righties may have believed but being righties they probably already believed. Right now the corporate republicans are selling a tax proposal that is going to fail as every 'tax for the rich' has failed in the past. Even Reagan raised taxes many times to try and counter his original mistakes. Righties don't read, but for the intelligent USMB member check out the books below, they help explain our current times.

Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan by Kim Phillips-Fein
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer
Strangers in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right by Arlie Russell Hochschild

"Big Business, in America, is almost whole devoid of anything even poetically describable as public spirit. It is frankly on the make, day in and day out, and hence for the sort of politician who gives it the best chance. In order to get that chance it is willing to make any conceivable sacrifice of common sense and the common decencies. Big Business was in favor of Prohibition, believing that a sober workman would make a better slave than the one with a few drinks in him. It was in favor of gross robberies and extortions that went on during the war, and profited by all of them. It was in favor of the crude throttling of free speech that was then undertaken in the name of patriotism, and is still in favor of it." H.L. Mencken

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza

Dig that quote. What's funny is that, nowadays, Wall Street donates mostly to the Democrat party, every billionaire that gets in front of a camera and isn't named Koch is pushing against the right, and the left has become the dominating social force pushing to throttle free speech. Tearing down the empire by. . . directly serving the interests of the empire. I'm as impressed by the whole maneuver as I am depressed by it.

I would like Sciencerocks and every other leftist on this site to scour the internet, and PRODUCE people complaining that Russian misdirection caused them to vote for Trump. Show us examples. Show us people who insist they were fooled, and then produce what they were fooled by was Russian in origin.

We contend that you have zero examples of this, which means what we have been saying is exactly true---------> while you are attempting to create a reason for the Trump Presidency, all you have really done is concoct a very, lame, excuse!

Forum List

Back