National Democrats Resist Reforms

Before or after the incident. Are you trying to allude to the fact she was drinking, I so doubt that. Are you aware that antihistamines can cause dehydration. Lets now talk about Trump and his sniffling and dry mouth and slurring of his speech, so much cotton mouth he needed to drink "out of a plastic bottle" that he use to mock little sweating Rubio about .

Trump never touched a drink, a cigarette, or a recreational drug in his life, and nobody has ever challenged him on that claim.

When they realized the pneumonia thing alone wouldn't work, they threw in dehydration. But given her presence during her speeches, it was suspected that alcohol was not her only problem. When she came here, she suddenly stopped speaking, and when she went out for a break, she didn't come back for a half--hour.

And we know what, Trump lies. I am sorry but we all know how he changes his stories. I never heard from his lips he never did recreational drugs, must be the meds he is on then? Maybe that hair growth one.

All assumptions of course, did anyone ever do a breathalyzer on her. Hell I do not begrudge her a drink now and then, I mean Trump almost attacked her from behind on one of the debates.

For crying out loud, lets face facts here, there are none she drank to excess.

Oh, she admits she drinks and claimed so, but after the election. It's no secret to those who worked around her.

Well now she is free to do whatever she pleases, unlike Flynn right now. How ironic, isn't it?

She was free to drink anytime she wanted. It's just that she wasn't honest with us about it. And to be honest, I don't care if somebody drinks, just as long as they can think straight and stay focused.

Who knows, maybe if she told people she liked to tie one on every now and then, she might have gotten more votes. :alcoholic:

Are you suggesting you may of voted for her?

Trump never touched a drink, a cigarette, or a recreational drug in his life, and nobody has ever challenged him on that claim.

When they realized the pneumonia thing alone wouldn't work, they threw in dehydration. But given her presence during her speeches, it was suspected that alcohol was not her only problem. When she came here, she suddenly stopped speaking, and when she went out for a break, she didn't come back for a half--hour.

And we know what, Trump lies. I am sorry but we all know how he changes his stories. I never heard from his lips he never did recreational drugs, must be the meds he is on then? Maybe that hair growth one.

All assumptions of course, did anyone ever do a breathalyzer on her. Hell I do not begrudge her a drink now and then, I mean Trump almost attacked her from behind on one of the debates.

Oh, she admits she drinks and claimed so, but after the election. It's no secret to those who worked around her.

Well now she is free to do whatever she pleases, unlike Flynn right now. How ironic, isn't it?

She was free to drink anytime she wanted. It's just that she wasn't honest with us about it. And to be honest, I don't care if somebody drinks, just as long as they can think straight and stay focused.

Who knows, maybe if she told people she liked to tie one on every now and then, she might have gotten more votes. :alcoholic:

Not at all. I said if they can think clearly and stay focused. Obviously she can't handle drinking or she's drinking way too much.

Just actual tax cuts daycare paid parental leave Health Care infrastructure jobs and repair, good schools. Of course on your hate bulshit character assassination propaganda machine you never hear about policy, brainwashed functional moron- all to save your precious greedy idiot Mega Rich from paying more like their fair share. Try some real news and read something.
What the fuck kind of drugs are you on? :lol:

You cannot even write a complete sentence. :lol:

Perhaps you should not post again until you've been detoxed if you don't want to sound like a complete idiot.
Who is writing? I'm on a stupid smart phone so f*** you LOL. I make sense which is more than you do. My high school had a very Advanced grammar course so incomplete sentences for effect, dingbat. The Hotchkiss School 1965-66 a real pain in the ass...
What are republicans doing about the gap between the rich and poor? They said it was obama that widened it but now trumps tax plan is designed to widen it even more?

And I thought the national debt was a problem? They don’t seem to worry about it anymore. They only talk about it when democrats are in charge

I still think it's a worry. I care less about tax breaks more than I care about lowering our debt.
The debt will become a problem when they want to use it to do things like end social security. It’s a ponzu scheme. Our money isn’t backed by gold.

Similar to how much money they got rid of in the 2007 crash. A lot of poor and middle class people got ruined. It’ll happen again you’ll see. They have too much power and influence especially with gorsuck on the court

Nobody is going to end social security. Those are just scare tactics from the left. Besides, this tax cut won't be added to the debt unless they extend it beyond 2022.

Our money isn't backed by gold because there isn't enough gold to back it.

Not at all. I said if they can think clearly and stay focused. Obviously she can't handle drinking or she's drinking way too much.

Well people that do not drink much or often get drunk a lot quicker. I doubt she drank the morning of the 911 dedication. I would chalk that up to heat and dehydration as you said a few hours later she was fine, a hangover takes longer than that.

Our money isn't backed by gold because there isn't enough gold to back it.

What money? You mean base currency? It can't be base money because money has to be a store of value and maintain its purchasing power over long periods of time. We don't have that. Base currency, which is what we do have, is piling up as a consequence of all of the receipts for claim checks on all of the perpetual IOU bonds. Debt!

In other words we don't have enough gold to cover our debt. Our currency. Currency isn't money.

Last edited:
Great. Now find me one doctor that would recommend that an elderly patient with pneumonia that collapsed in public be rushed to her daughters apartment where there is plenty of coffee, and then go back out in public a few hours later and kiss children.

There's one of your kind born every minute.

She was dehydrated and overheated. Kind of like having mild heat stroke. Move to a cool place and hydrate.
Pneumonia is nothing more than infiltrate in a persons lungs, many people have walking infiltrate, it is known Clinton had and has allergies by her own admission and uses antihistamines. So yes her doctor may of told her to cool off and drink fluids.

Oh, believe me, she looked plenty hydrated.

Before or after the incident. Are you trying to allude to the fact she was drinking, I so doubt that. Are you aware that antihistamines can cause dehydration. Lets now talk about Trump and his sniffling and dry mouth and slurring of his speech, so much cotton mouth he needed to drink "out of a plastic bottle" that he use to mock little sweating Rubio about .

You are a brainwashed drone. Tump did not almost attack her from behind at a debate.

Who the fuck told you that shit and why in the world did you believe them?

She was dehydrated and overheated. Kind of like having mild heat stroke. Move to a cool place and hydrate.
Pneumonia is nothing more than infiltrate in a persons lungs, many people have walking infiltrate, it is known Clinton had and has allergies by her own admission and uses antihistamines. So yes her doctor may of told her to cool off and drink fluids.

You are a brainwashed drone. Tump did not almost attack her from behind at a debate.

Who the fuck told you that shit and why in the world did you believe them?

I saw it with my own eyes, a few feet behind her , trying his best to intimidate her. I'm sure she felt his hot breath behind her.

Last edited:

Well people that do not drink much or often get drunk a lot quicker. I doubt she drank the morning of the 911 dedication. I would chalk that up to heat and dehydration as you said a few hours later she was fine, a hangover takes longer than that.

People who drink are not concerned about time. I have a drunken neighbor who I see on the weekends walking home from the gas station with his beer (and drinking it) at 9:00 am. I understand he does this all week long but I'm at work during the weekdays, but I'm sure it happens.

Hillary not only had to be thrown in the van, but she's been caught not being able to get up porch steps, falling down after boarding a plane, and then there is this from several years ago:

Yep.What's frustrating is that we could completely change the behaviors by changing the system under which they have to operate. For example, term limits, publicly funded elections and a Balanced Budget Amendment would change DC overnight.But no, that's too complicated. We're far more interested in who the Kardashian girls are banging this week..
`
`

I dislike trump but the democratic party his been less than useless in even slowing down the trump steamroller. As I see it, before we can address the concerns you listed, this inhuman trump has to be stopped and the democrats are doing nothing. Time for a third party.
One moment, the Democrats and those here on this site crow about how Trump has not accomplished any major legislation and then we have posts like yours that say the Dems aren't doing enough to stop Trump. Which is it?

I am beginning to think that those who think ideologically left are incapable of seeing how they are to blame for Donald Trump being in the White House. What do I mean? Look at your own post right here. I'll lay a 20 dollar bill on the line that you don't see anything wrong with this line:

"As I see it, before we can address the concerns you listed, this inhuman trump has to be stopped..."

That is nothing but an insult to the people you disagree with, for no other reason than to be insulting. Unless you actually think that Donald Trump is not human (which means you think he is an alien), or that you think that he is intentionally inhuman (the actual word would be 'inhumane') and you think this simply because he doesn't think that it is the job of government to care and or provide for every human want and need in this country.

The simple truth is that the more you, and those who think like many of the progressives here on this forum, denigrate, hate, name-call, insult, and try to humiliate people you disagree with, the more the everyday citizen in this country is repulsed by you.

`
'Still refusing to face why Donald Trump and the Republicans won in 2016, the national Democratic Party rebuffs proposals from progressives to make the party more democratic and less corporate-dominated, writes Norman Solomon'. - Source
`
`

I voted for Obama in 2008. By the end off 2009, I stopped supportig the democrats. To me, they are no different than the republicans. Both have become parties devoted to war and complete loyalty to the banks and corporations. Since this last presidential election, they are still butt hurt over Hillary's loss and in the process, have become completely useless in stopping the trump train.

Here's one case in point; GOP senator who grilled Trump judicial nominee: ‘I don’t wanna see him suffer’. Mind you, this was a republican politician (not democrat) who brought this trump nominee to the public's attention.

If people want to stop trump, don't depend on the democrats for anything but rhetoric. They have become impotent, disorganized and still hung up on Hillary.

`
Sure would have been nice to appoint a liberal judge instead of gorsucks.
This is one of the few things that Trump will actually get right.

Appointing (hopefully) three Constructionist Judges to the SCOTUS will do wonders to return to Constitutional governance.

Hillary never made it to court because she was part of the cabal that Comey participated in. She mishandled classified information, stored it on her personal sever which she purchased for the ability to erase evidence (which she did) and some of that material was found on her aids laptop; the same laptop that her husband used to send nude pictures of himself to strange women on the internet. Yes, that laptop that the FBI destroyed immediately for some strange reason.
She did nothing illegal or even against the rules and it appears that her server was the only one that wasn't hacked by the Russians. You believe in an amazing amount of total b******* propaganda, Super Dupe. No evidence for her drinking problem or anything else, just Fox Rush babbling.

Great. Now find me one doctor that would recommend that an elderly patient with pneumonia that collapsed in public be rushed to her daughters apartment where there is plenty of coffee, and then go back out in public a few hours later and kiss children.

Have you ever considered following politics? What a pile of crap... LOL!

People who drink are not concerned about time. I have a drunken neighbor who I see on the weekends walking home from the gas station with his beer (and drinking it) at 9:00 am. I understand he does this all week long but I'm at work during the weekdays, but I'm sure it happens.

Hillary not only had to be thrown in the van, but she's been caught not being able to get up porch steps, falling down after boarding a plane, and then there is this from several years ago:

Good try. They obviously slowed the video down.

She did nothing illegal or even against the rules and it appears that her server was the only one that wasn't hacked by the Russians. You believe in an amazing amount of total b******* propaganda, Super Dupe. No evidence for her drinking problem or anything else, just Fox Rush babbling.

Have you ever considered following politics? What a pile of crap... LOL!

So you didn't hear him slur his words or drink out of the plastic bottle, something is not right with him.

`
'Still refusing to face why Donald Trump and the Republicans won in 2016, the national Democratic Party rebuffs proposals from progressives to make the party more democratic and less corporate-dominated, writes Norman Solomon'. - Source
`
`

I voted for Obama in 2008. By the end off 2009, I stopped supportig the democrats. To me, they are no different than the republicans. Both have become parties devoted to war and complete loyalty to the banks and corporations. Since this last presidential election, they are still butt hurt over Hillary's loss and in the process, have become completely useless in stopping the trump train.

Here's one case in point; GOP senator who grilled Trump judicial nominee: ‘I don’t wanna see him suffer’. Mind you, this was a republican politician (not democrat) who brought this trump nominee to the public's attention.

If people want to stop trump, don't depend on the democrats for anything but rhetoric. They have become impotent, disorganized and still hung up on Hillary.

`

Appointing (hopefully) three Constructionist Judges to the SCOTUS will do wonders to return to Constitutional governance.

I can barely wait for him to put an evangelical protestant on the court.

`
`
`

`

You’re insane. They’re corporate cronies. Whenever citizens sue corporations the corporations will win now. Want to bill an oil pipeline? Do it. If you fuck up the environment slap on the wrist. You don’t know what you’re saying unless you want it to be this way?

`
`
`

`

You’re insane. They’re corporate cronies. Whenever citizens sue corporations the corporations will win now. Want to bill an oil pipeline? Do it. If you fuck up the environment slap on the wrist. You don’t know what you’re saying unless you want it to be this way?
You're full of shit. Constructionist Judges are exactly that. They take the full meaning of the Constitution in the context of its time and apply it directly to the government. As it should be done.

If anyone is insane, it is those who have the belief that the Constitution is some kind of living entity that should mold itself to modern times to the benefit of those who would impose their morals upon anyone not in agreement with them.

If Trump gives us that, then he will have suceeded in My opinion. So far, he has added one and any future appointments that fall in that vein will be to the betterment of the country as a whole.

`
`
`

`

You're full of shit. Constructionist Judges are exactly that. They take the full meaning of the Constitution in the context of its time and apply it directly to the government. As it should be done.

If anyone is insane, it is those who have the belief that the Constitution is some kind of living entity that should mold itself to modern times to the benefit of those who would impose their morals upon anyone not in agreement with them.

If Trump gives us that, then he will have suceeded in My opinion. So far, he has added one and any future appointments that fall in that vein will be to the betterment of the country as a whole.
Hopefully democrats have some power before trump appoints the next one

`
`
`

`

I'm hoping they'll lose even more.

Trump will make a deal with democrats in his second term and appoint a moderate judge. If he gets re elected god forbid

Trump will make a deal with democrats in his second term and appoint a moderate judge. If he gets re elected god forbid
Let us hope not.

Forum List

Back