Napolitano: Hillary Clinton Should Be ‘Terrified’ IT Guy Was Given Immunity

There can not be evidence of hacking without hacking software. Also the NY Times NEVER laid eyes othe server so they know as much as you an I do.

PS. 200 FBI agents and at least 17 judges are not investigating nothing as you claim. So try again simpleton

"Mr. Pagliano told the agents that nothing in his security logs suggested that any intrusion occurred. Security logs keep track of, among other things, who accessed the network and when. They are not definitive, and forensic experts can sometimes spot sophisticated hacking that is not apparent in the logs, but computer security experts view logs as key documents when detecting hackers."

Meanwhile, we know the State Dept. servers *were* hacked.

And the 200 FBI agents is hilarious.

First it was 100 FBI agents the RWNJ's were spouting. Last month it was 150.

I joked then..."in a month, it'll be up to 200." And there it is.

:lol: You have no idea about the number, and the only one saying so are RW hacks quoting RW hack media.

Doen;t matter what happens when a stroke of a pen gets Clinton a Presidential Pardon.
She's not going to get pardoned because she didn't commit a crime.

Broke some rules and regulations, at most.

Not a federal crime.
I've done work on top secret computer systems while in the Army if I had sent one email about any of the information on those systems across an unsecure server I would be busting big rocks into little rocks. It is a Federal Crime.

Napolitano: Hillary Clinton Should Be ‘Terrified’ IT Guy Was Given Immunity [VIDEO] I wonder, could the IT guy really be an alien? or perhaps he is actually an undocumented Mexican computer hacker who once worked for Pablo Escobar................. The truth is out there, however anyone voting for Clinton does not want to hear it.
Napolitano is a PAID propagandist fool, much like all of FOX contributors! HOW could you not know this?

Bryan had been cooperating with the FBI since last fall....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/u...-are-said-to-show-no-evidence-of-hacking.html

Security Logs of Hillary Clinton’s Email Server Are Said to Show No Evidence of Hacking
By MATT APUZZOMARCH 3, 2016

Photo
04EMAILS-web-master675.jpg

Bryan Pagliano after invoking his Fifth Amendment right before Congress last year. Mr. Pagliano, who set up Hillary Clinton’s private server, has cooperated with the F.B.I. under a limited immunity deal. Credit Saul Loeb/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

WASHINGTON — A former aide to Hillary Clinton has turned over to the F.B.I. computer security logs from Mrs. Clinton’s private server, records that showed no evidence of foreign hacking, according to people close to a federal investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

The security logs bolster Mrs. Clinton’s assertion that her use of a personal email account to conduct State Department business while she was the secretary of state did not put American secrets into the hands of hackers or foreign governments.

The former aide, Bryan Pagliano, began cooperating with federal agents last fall, according to interviews with a federal law enforcement official and others close to the case. Mr. Pagliano described how he set up the server in Mrs. Clinton’s home in Chappaqua, N.Y., and according to two of the people, he provided agents the security logs. The law enforcement official described the interview as routine.

The tedious, reprehensible right – having nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, their agenda bankrupt of new ideas and policies, they must resort to lies and personal attacks in a futile effort to undermine Clinton.

Doen;t matter what happens when a stroke of a pen gets Clinton a Presidential Pardon.
She's not going to get pardoned because she didn't commit a crime.

Broke some rules and regulations, at most.

Not a federal crime.
I've done work on top secret computer systems while in the Army if I had sent one email about any of the information on those systems across an unsecure server I would be busting big rocks into little rocks. It is a Federal Crime.
she didn't receive emails from the government's top secret server, she received emails from the government's Unclassified server, that the State department staffers work with, the one you all wanted Clinton to have an email address for....yes, that system is UNCLASSIFIED....it IS NOT the classified server with top secret info.

The tedious, reprehensible right – having nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, their agenda bankrupt of new ideas and policies, they must resort to lies and personal attacks in a futile effort to undermine Clinton.
Bitches about personal attacks after leading with them.

Idiot

Forum List

Back