Beck's Death Threat Against Trump: Should Trump Make a Preemptive Strike?

Glenn Beck threatened Donald Trump's life. Should Trump make a preemptive strike and kill Beck?

• Only if Trump truly believes his life and lives of his people are in danger should he kill Beck

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, Trump should accept the risks and rely on Secret Service and private security to keep him safe.

• No, but Trump should fire up his supporters and scare the shit out Beck. Beck is a pussy.

• Yes, but only if Beck is not put in prison.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
America's nut job, crybaby and village idiot Glenn Beck is under investigation for making not so veiled death threats against Donald Trump. Trump has Secret Service protection but in recent years the Secret Service has been worse that the Keystone Cops. Trump could have Beck iced. He's from NYC for Christ sake and he's buddies with Putin. Would Trump be justified in bumping off crybaby Glenn Beck instead of relying on the stumble bums at the Secret Service?

crazy-Beck.jpg

I don't know what I would do if I were in Trump's shoes but I would not take it lightly. Glenn Beck and his followers make shit house rats look sane so I doubt if Trump is taking Glenn Becks death threats lightly. Beck is one crazy and unhinged mutha fucka.

America's nut job, crybaby and village idiot Glenn Beck is under investigation for making not so veiled death threats against Donald Trump. Trump has Secret Service protection but in recent years the Secret Service has been worse that the Keystone Cops. Trump could have Beck iced. He's from NYC for Christ sake and he's buddies with Putin. Would Trump be justified in bumping off crybaby Glenn Beck instead of relying on the stumble bums at the Secret Service?

crazy-Beck.jpg

I don't know what I would do if I were in Trump's shoes but I would not take it lightly. Glenn Beck and his followers make shit house rats look sane so I doubt if Trump is taking Glenn Becks death threats lightly. Beck is one crazy and unhinged mutha fucka.

Glenn Beck did not say he would kill Trump, it's just that simple. If Beck did say this, he Trump would not have to protect himself from Beck, because 30 secret service agents would instantly have rendered Beck incapable of movement as another 50 agents would have whisk Trump out of the building. So since this did not happen, the Trump haters are just whacking off again.

I guess Trump could swat him around a few times with that yuuuuuge dick he claims to have.

This would actually be good. Single-malt Glenbeck would be gone, and Drumpf would be in jail.

Win-win for America!

The jews threw Beck off the air when he started creeping to close to the truth, and ever since he has been licking their asses trying to get back in their good grace. Beck should know the jew holds a vindictive grudge forever.

Beck didn't threaten Trump. I knew someone would post this bs story.

Trump has already promised to destroy anyone who disagrees with him when he has the bullypulpit.

Trump needs to mention it on tv a few times so everyone knows about it.

And open himself up to a libel suit while pissing off the informed part of the base? Not the best idea. But no one ever accused trump of being wise

crazy-Beck.jpg

Glenn Beck did not say he would kill Trump, it's just that simple. If Beck did say this, he Trump would not have to protect himself from Beck, because 30 secret service agents would instantly have rendered Beck incapable of movement as another 50 agents would have whisk Trump out of the building. So since this did not happen, the Trump haters are just whacking off again.

Beck most certainly said he'd stab Trump. Listen to the audio you fucking liar.

If Trump's sons who are both skilled hunters hunt down Glenn Beck and take him out and I were on that jury... NOT GUILTY. If someone threatened my father's life or put my father's life in danger I'd break every bone in their body twice.

Don't underestimate the Trump boys.

Trump has already promised to destroy anyone who disagrees with him when he has the bullypulpit.

Here's the audio you lying sack of shit. Crybaby Beck said that is he were on the stage with Trump that the stabbing of Trump would not stop. That's a death threat.

Last edited:
Beck's always been an unstable nutter. I've known that for years. All that crying on air weirdness. I see Beck being institutionalized at some point.

Here's the audio you lying sack of shit. Crybaby Beck said that is he were on the stage with Trump that the stabbing of Trump would not stop. That's a death threat.

No it's not. He'll never be on stage with trump, its a hollow boast of an impotent little man.

No it's not. He'll never be on stage with trump, its a hollow boast of an impotent little man.

He never mentioned being on stage with trump. He never threatened trump. It's amazing how you can get outraged at a "threat" against Stu but trump threatens people and he gets cheered. Why is that?

Forum List

Back