Napolitano: Hillary Clinton Should Be ‘Terrified’ IT Guy Was Given Immunity

Napolitano: Hillary Clinton Should Be ‘Terrified’ IT Guy Was Given Immunity [VIDEO] I wonder, could the IT guy really be an alien? or perhaps he is actually an undocumented Mexican computer hacker who once worked for Pablo Escobar................. The truth is out there, however anyone voting for Clinton does not want to hear it.

Hey, moving waaaaaaaay to fast for my liking-( If they get what they need to indict, at least sit on it until the first few days of November. About 3 days before the election works for me-)

• Banned
Napolitano is a lying fool.
Then the Clintons should have him indicted on slander and libel charges..............But they can't because he is telling the truth.

Next.

They can't because they are public figures. If they were just private citizens they could end up owning his very large ass.
Hillarie's ass is twice the size of Napolitano's................... Unless she eats Nachos and cheese then it's three times as big

Of all the flood of "scandals" and accusations and controversies that have been tossed around about her, this specific immunity thing is one that finally gets my attention somewhat.

Still, it's not a death knell. It could be that nothing comes of it, it could be that someone ELSE will end up in hot water, not her.

I guess we'll see, huh?

The GOP STILL has to provide the electorate with a viable, attractive alternative in November.

• Banned
Napolitano: Hillary Clinton Should Be ‘Terrified’ IT Guy Was Given Immunity [VIDEO] I wonder, could the IT guy really be an alien? or perhaps he is actually an undocumented Mexican computer hacker who once worked for Pablo Escobar................. The truth is out there, however anyone voting for Clinton does not want to hear it.

Has anyone shown that anything bad happened because she had her own server?
No one has to, for instance if you speed thru a red light and do not cause an accident, it's still illegal whether anyone sees you or not. Also Clinton claims that government servers were getting hacked and hers was not. Which is not true, the reason Clinton does not know if her server was getting hacked is that she had no software to prevent or record these intrusions, which is why it is a crime in part.

Nappy is an idiot. Proven over and over through the years.

2. The immunity was granted to IT guy last year, he's been talking with the authorities, and since early mid last year, Clinton has been encouraging and wants IT guy to talk.

Of all the flood of "scandals" and accusations and controversies that have been tossed around about her, this specific immunity thing is one that finally gets my attention somewhat.

Still, it's not a death knell. It could be that nothing comes of it, it could be that someone ELSE will end up in hot water, not her.

I guess we'll see, huh?

Well, here's one guy's not-unbiased-but-not-necessarily-wrong view of it:

So far, the Clinton Camp has insisted that the only classified information that has been found was classified retroactively. In other words, nothing has been found that was classified at the time it was sent. But I’m sure they’ll find at least a handful of exceptions to this considering the size of the trove of emails they’re inspecting. And that means that there was technical wrongdoing.

In a case like that, one issue is proportionality and another is consciousness of guilt. Either way, though, a cautious lawyer would want their client to be shielded from prosecution before they explained themselves to investigators.

My bet is that they’ll eventually announce some relatively small amount of classified material was mishandled, but they’ll decline to charge anyone with a crime and explain that there was no deliberate or conscious effort to do anything illegal.

That won’t satisfy critics, but it’s probably the correct move.

What we need are clear rules for how to handle classified material and mail in a digital age. We need this to protect our legitimate secrets and we need it so the people who serve in these top positions can have clarity about what’s acceptable and what is not.

Clinton Staffer Gets Immunity

Last edited:

I guess we'll see, huh?

The GOP STILL has to provide the electorate with a viable, attractive alternative in November.
If Hillary is indicted it shouldn't matter who we put up. If she still wins we're fucked as a nation. It will only prove what many have said all along about how utterly stupid the voting public is.

I guess we'll see, huh?

If Hillary is indicted it shouldn't matter who we put up. If she still wins we're fucked as a nation. It will only prove what many have said all along about how utterly stupid the voting public is.
I'd be shocked if she were indicted. It would have to be clear as a bell, hand in the cookie jar, no doubt about it.

I guess we'll see, huh?

I'd be shocked if she were indicted. It would have to be clear as a bell, hand in the cookie jar, no doubt about it.
I'm amazed at the support she has anyway. I have a couple true to death Democrat buddies and they're beside themselves with frustration that they have no viable choices to vote for

I guess we'll see, huh?

The VA, IRS and Secret Service "incidents" were actual scandals. People in responsible positions made bad choices or illegal choices. People should be in jail for these (not 100% sure about the Secret Service but dereliction of duty for sure). That they are not is a crime in an of itself. Benghazi, Bergdhal, etc.. etc... you're right. But those 3 are what the word "scandal" is all about.

I guess we'll see, huh?

I'm amazed at the support she has anyway. I have a couple true to death Democrat buddies and they're beside themselves with frustration that they have no viable choices to vote for

I'm amazed that you have buddies who identify themselves either way. By that I mean that the people I know are liberals or conservatives....I can't remember the last time I heard someone call themselves a democrat or republican IRL.

I guess we'll see, huh?

I'm amazed that you have buddies who identify themselves either way. By that I mean that the people I know are liberals or conservatives....I can't remember the last time I heard someone call themselves a democrat or republican IRL.
They are not into politics like we are but as lifelong union members they are lock step Democrats in every sense of the phrase.

Forum List

Back