Nancy Pelosi's foible on Birth Control: As Explained by Megyn Kelly

Will anyone refute my argument with actual science? I was unaware my job situation had so much bearing on the liberal abortion platform!

No, it has a bearing on your credibility.

I mean, you can talk theory all day, but until you get out there and live life and have to deal with real problems and real situations, not much of what you say is credible.

I knew a gal who had an abortion (not mine). She had a jerk boyfriend and got some silly idea in her head if she stopped taking birth control, he'd finally make good on his promises to marry her.

He didn't.

Now, this girl was educated, she was brought up in a strict Catholic family with strong Asian values. But at the end of the day she still had an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 21.

So off to the clinic she went.

And a year later, she got back with the same guy and the same thing happened.

So I'm still waiting for you to make the suggestion of how we keep that from happening, exactly. Because i'm sure it happens a lot.

Well, it's not like you had an argument to make...

I did make an argument. You've been avoiding it all morning.

How do you make a woman keep a fetus she doesn't want without totally violating her human rights?

Thanks.

I didn't avoid your argument. I crushed it. You evaded by calling me childish names.

How can you call yourself compassionate when you want to end a child's life? Oh feed the children you say, so how can you 'feed the children' when you keep slaughtering them in the womb?

Your arguments are garbage.

Guy, I'm still not seeing where you addressed the issue.

One more time, what legal structure are you going to put in place to convince a woman to keep a fetus that is going to fuck up her entire life?

Show her a bunch of embryology textbooks?

Birth Control decisions are between a woman, her husband, her doctors and her faith

Her employer has no business inserting himself into that decision

I agree, and she should be able to buy any birth control pill or device that she wants to use. Thanks to the SC ruling, her employer can decide which ones he wants to buy for her.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic. Free birth control constitutes a woman giving control of her choices to the government, not making them for herself. Pro choice? Yeah, right.

That would be an argument if the governmetn told her she couldn't have birth control.

.......and all day......and all night.......

Well, it's not like he has a job to get to.

Ah yes, this reminds me of the time I kicked your butt about the Kellerman study...

You mean when you tried to claim that suicide victims weren't really dead?

This reminds me of the thread where you pompously demanded we help you find a job, and then you ignore 20 pages of very helpful advice or otherwise found rationalizations of why our offers wouldn't work.

Last edited:
I agree, and she should be able to buy any birth control pill or device that she wants to use. Thanks to the SC ruling, her employer can decide which ones he wants to buy for her.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic. Free birth control constitutes a woman giving control of her choices to the government, not making them for herself. Pro choice? Yeah, right.

That would be an argument if the governmetn told her she couldn't have birth control.

I'm sorry, but I must address this post before I go:

A woman cannot have a choice if she is relegating it to a third party to make for her! You said so yourselves! If a corporation cannot dictate her choice of contraceptives, neither can the government!

Caught in a contradiction. I'll see you guys later. I have more important things to do.

Will anyone refute my argument with actual science? I was unaware my job situation had so much bearing on the liberal abortion platform!

I mean, you can talk theory all day, but until you get out there and live life and have to deal with real problems and real situations, not much of what you say is credible.

I knew a gal who had an abortion (not mine). She had a jerk boyfriend and got some silly idea in her head if she stopped taking birth control, he'd finally make good on his promises to marry her.

He didn't.

Now, this girl was educated, she was brought up in a strict Catholic family with strong Asian values. But at the end of the day she still had an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 21.

So I'm still waiting for you to make the suggestion of how we keep that from happening, exactly. Because i'm sure it happens a lot.

You can't protect people from their own mistakes.
If she was forced to keep the first one odds are she would not have had to chose whether to kill the second one or not because maybe she would've learned her lesson and not have sex without birth control.

I'm sorry, but I must address this post before I go:

A woman cannot have a choice if she is relegating it to a third party to make for her! You said so yourselves! If a corporation cannot dictate her choice of contraceptives, neither can the government!

Caught in a contradiction. I'll see you guys later. I have more important things to do.

But the government's not doing that.

The government is not making the decision for her. Nor is it saying, "You can't have this method."

No problem, i'm sure that Level 43 won't clear itself.

Birth Control decisions are between a woman, her husband, her doctors and her faith

Her employer has no business inserting himself into that decision

I consider the right of the employer to refuse to pay for birth control that violate his or her religious beliefs is a sound decision. The government should not force anyone to buy anything that is contrary to there religious beliefs.

He didn't.

If she was forced to keep the first one odds are she would not have had to chose whether to kill the second one or not because maybe she would've learned her lesson and not have sex without birth control.

I don't think this woman would have 'learned her lesson'. First, I don't think there is a way to force women to have babies they dont' want to have. Not without placing them under house arrest.

so the alternative would be what, make her have a baby she couldn't support, didn't want and derailed her life plan? Seriously?

I consider the right of the employer to refuse to pay for birth control that violate his or her religious beliefs is a sound decision. The government should not force anyone to buy anything that is contrary to there religious beliefs.

THe thing is, they wouldn't have the money to pay for that birth control if the employee in question didn't create value through labor to start with.

That's the problem with putting capital above labor in consideration of policy.

any wonder why the people in the Democrat base is so HATEFUL?

Listen to their elected idiots

and then we see their followers falling at their feet

and this is the type of threads you get from left wingers and their hate sites
Gohmert- easily the stupidest and sickest Repub

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louie Gohmert tells Congress the ?good news? that non-Christians are ?going to Hell?

WE are doomed

Last edited:

He didn't.

I don't think this woman would have 'learned her lesson'. First, I don't think there is a way to force women to have babies they dont' want to have. Not without placing them under house arrest.

so the alternative would be what, make her have a baby she couldn't support, didn't want and derailed her life plan? Seriously?
You should pay the consequences for your own mistakes.

Scientoligists shouldn't have to pay for blood transfusions or inoculations either, right? Health care insurance offered by employers is a benefit of employment in lieu of money. If employers don't wish to offer the insurance, they must compensate the individuals with money...so they can buy it.

What it is time for is to stop tying insurance with employment. End all employer sponsored health care. No employer should get between you and your doctor.

Last edited:

Scientoligists shouldn't have to pay for blood transfusions or inoculations either, right? Health care insurance offered by employers is a benefit of employment in lieu of money. If employers don't wish to offer the insurance, they must compensate the individuals with money...so they can buy it.

What it is time for is to stop tying insurance with employment. End all employer sponsored health care. No employer should get between you and your doctor.

Don't take the employers money then. There are consequences that happen when you accept freebies.

Well, maybe that was a bit overkill? Or did I really destroy the liberal argument on abortion and birth control?

um, sorry, guy, SCOTUS just totally screwed you guys.

"Pay for your own birth control, you Slut!" is not a winning slogan.

It's like you didn't learn a fucking thing from 2012.

Keep talking, Obama and his knob polishers has guaranteed us the house in 2014.

Don't take the employers money then. There are consequences that happen when you accept freebies.

What? How does that relate to what I said? Healthcare insurance is offered in lieu of money. If the employer does not wish to cover certain prescribed medications or proceduresbecause they have a "religious objection" to it...like Jehovah Witnesses or Scientoligists not wishing to cover vaccinations or blood transfusions, then they should not offer the insurance, pay the employee the money instead of providing the healthcare and let the employee purchase their insurance from the individual market.

Forum List

Back