America to Sarah Palin: "STFU!"

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
:eusa_clap:

America to Sarah Palin: Enough! ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - A majority of voters say they've heard enough from Sarah Palin, according to a new national poll.

The NBC/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania survey indicates that 54% of voters say they've heard enough from Palin and would prefer that the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate be less outspoken in political discourse. That includes nearly two-thirds of Democrats, a majority of independents, and nearly four in 10 Republicans.

No, no, I think we should let Palin continue to give her opinions....

Sen. John McCain, who tapped Palin as his running mate in the 2008 presidential election, said while he "respect(s) always Sarah Palin's views," her comments might hurt Republican chances of taking control of the Senate in 2014.
from the OP's link.

you all stfu

we still have a thing called, FREEDOM OF SPEECH

even you hateful little people

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

:eusa_clap:

America to Sarah Palin: Enough! ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - A majority of voters say they've heard enough from Sarah Palin, according to a new national poll.

The NBC/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania survey indicates that 54% of voters say they've heard enough from Palin and would prefer that the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate be less outspoken in political discourse. That includes nearly two-thirds of Democrats, a majority of independents, and nearly four in 10 Republicans.

leave_Obama_alone_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

You need anymore Proof where CNN is as a NEWS SOURCE

this should tell you with that hateful little piece against a woman candidate for VICE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STAES

WOW Thought Palin was a nothing and a nobody?

Seems the left just can't go to long without putting her in the limelight.

Palins way more competant than that jackass who's in the WH. She did a great job in Alaska as Gov. Way better than fuckface has done as POTUS. LMAO.

This they take a poll on, Obama burning the Middle East to the ground, throwing open the southern border and being a pathological liar...meh

It's Palin!!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

No, no, I think we should let Palin continue to give her opinions....

Sen. John McCain, who tapped Palin as his running mate in the 2008 presidential election, said while he "respect(s) always Sarah Palin's views," her comments might hurt Republican chances of taking control of the Senate in 2014.
from the OP's link.

Without Palin McCain loses all 57 states

lol... The left continues to make Palin relevant since they are so obsessed with her. Jesus, why don't they spend as much time slamming that dumbass Karl Rove.. Now there's a target and I'll help you load.

-Geaux

She's a high-risk, high-reward figure, that's for sure.

If she can stay in her lane, firing up the base, she can have significant, great value to the GOP. But the more recording devices there are in the vicinity, the higher the risk that she'll get more exposure to the general public, and I don't see how that is good.

Off the top of my pointy head, I can't think of another political figure who provides that kind of dangerous contrast right now.

She MUST BE DESTROYED

It's the progressive/Democrat way

she isn't going anywhere so just crap your diapers

Forum List

Back