Nancy Pelosi's foible on Birth Control: As Explained by Megyn Kelly

PELOSI:
We should be afraid of this court. That court decision was a frightening one. That five men should get down to the specifics of whether a woman should use a diaphragm and she should pay for it herself or her boss. It's not her boss's business.

"It's not her boss's business."

Um. Nancy? Hi. Yeah. You literally made it the boss's business when you forced the boss to pay for it.

Oopsie!

Last edited:
Well, maybe that was a bit overkill? Or did I really destroy the liberal argument on abortion and birth control?

you post nonsense and then announce how you've "destroyed" arguments that have not been made.

you're like a two year old.

You just described 99% of the progressive strategy. Immediately following your post, JoeB proves Me right with the following.

Well, maybe that was a bit overkill? Or did I really destroy the liberal argument on abortion and birth control?

um, sorry, guy, SCOTUS just totally screwed you guys.

"Pay for your own birth control, you Slut!" is not a winning slogan.

It's like you didn't learn a fucking thing from 2012.

Since no one here or in Congress has ever stated what is highlighted in red, I find the entire response by you two as hilarious.

Let me explain the difference to the tards in very simple terms they can understand.

Scenario A: Boss pays Employee money. Employee spends money, buys what they want or need as they see fit. What Employee buys is none of Boss's business.

Scenario B: Boss buys stuff for Employee. What Boss buys is Boss's business.

The Tards chose Scenario B and are completely mystified they aren't getting the outcome of Scenario A. Gosh, the boss and the government aren't giving me what I would have chosen for myself! We must need MOAR GOVERNMENT!

Last edited:
Let me explain the difference to the tards in very simple terms they can understand.

Scenario A: Boss pays Employee money. Employee spends money, buys what they want or need as they see fit. What Employee buys is none of Boss's business.

The Tards chose Scenario B and are completely mystified they aren't getting the outcome of Scenario A. Gosh, the boss and the government aren't giving me what I would have chosen for myself! We must need MOAR GOVERNMENT!

An employer provided health insurance policy is a form of money. One that the employee decides what to spend it on, not the boss.

Anyone think Megan Kelly doesn't use birth control?

She has two children, but she probably does use birth control. If she worked for Hobby Lobby her health insurance would only give her 16 choices of what birth control to use. What is your point?

An employer provided health insurance policy is a form of money. One that the employee decides what to spend it on, not the boss.

Their are a lot of different health insurance policies available, and the employer gets to decide which one and what is in the health insurance policy that he is paying for.

PELOSI:
We should be afraid of this court. That court decision was a frightening one. That five men should get down to the specifics of whether a woman should use a diaphragm and she should pay for it herself or her boss. It's not her boss's business.

Um. Nancy? Hi. Yeah. You literally made it the boss's business when you forced the boss to pay for it.

Oopsie!

Then by that logic, bosses should have access to all medical records for their employees, right?

They're paying for it.

Fuck HIPPA.

PELOSI:

Oopsie!

Then by that logic, bosses should have access to all medical records for their employees, right?

They're paying for it.

Fuck HIPPA.

Blame Clinton.

That logic would work if the boss generated that money and not the employee.

Boss's don't throw away money. If they are paying salary and insurance, they are making that money back on the basis of the labor that employee is doing. Otherwise, said employee won't have a job much longer.

As pointed out, the young women are subsidizing the older employees. If you just gave her the $5000.00 cash she could probably get a cut-rate insurance policy for less than that and spend the rest on booze. And the older executive in the corner office with the high blood pressure and the marinated liver from all those three martini lunches couldn't get insurance for that amount no matter what.

If we had an entire country of employees negotiating their own health care, the system would fall apart.

So given that, a boss saying, "You can't have a treatment you and your doctor think is appropriate" is kind of silly.

Their are a lot of different health insurance policies available, and the employer gets to decide which one and what is in the health insurance policy that he is paying for.

Great job missing the point.

LOL. That's not how it works. 'Employer provided' means the employer pays for the insurance policy, by taking the premium out of your paycheck. That is money you never see, period. Depending on what kind of ESI you have, you may not have to pay a percentage, a co-pay, or a deductible.

Last edited:
LOL. That's not how it works. 'Employer provided' means the employer pays for the insurance policy, by taking the premium out of your paycheck. That is money you never see, period. Depending on what kind of ESI you have, you may not have to pay a percentage, a co-pay, or a deductible.

But that's not the point.

If the employer was a charity, who was giving out insurance out of the goodness of their hearts, you might have a point.

But an insurance policy is earned on the basis of the employee's labor. Therefore, it should be the employee's choice on what is covered, becasue he or she is the one earning the insurance.

Do you study employer/employee relationships as a hobby?

All employee benefits are compensation. It is understandable that you would not know this. Everything that one needs to know is not found on Wlikipedia.

Forum List

Back