Nancy Pelosi reveals her NASTY 100-day plan for 2019

Hey dimwit..universal background checks is enormously popular among the American people and rightfully so
can you tell me how many guns are purchased w/o a background check?
i'm sure you can find something on the internet and i'm sure you'll use the biggest number you can find. obama did. he was also very wrong and cited a study that is known to be full of holes and supposition.

so how many? if i inherit a gun and i don't want it and i choose to sell it to my nephew this would now be illegal.

i'll go along with the micro-management of guns when the left goes along with doing the same for voting. another constitutional right.

Hey dimwit..universal background checks is enormously popular among the American people and rightfully so
My understanding was that this wasn't an issue anymore because you get a background check at gun shows now. Obama was harping about demanding changes in gun purchases in March, yet forgot to mention that he had already made the changes on Jan 1st.

Fucking scumbag democrats want to turn law abiding gun owners into criminals.
Follow the law Mr. Flynn. It's not that hard
it damn sure was for ford at the kavanaugh hearings, or hell, 1/3+ of obama's initial appointments who all had tax issues no one prosecuted at the time.

if you want to tell others to follow the law, you better follow the same one in the same manner.

Pelosi-Black-280x175.jpeg

They promised to do it when they ran for office. Clearly, a lot of Americans seem to go along with this. I don’t understand why. Someone please calmly explain it to me.

Universal background checks for every single gun sale that happens in the country.

And that’s just the beginning.

More @ Nancy Pelosi reveals her NASTY 100-day plan for 2019
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Speak for yourself, not the rest of us.
She is speaking for most Americans, not you

just talk till you offer some proof of that statement.

You and Lesh are not most Americans.
Go to the “public opinions” section and numerous studies and polls are cited showing upwards of 90% support for universal background checks. That’s all the handholding I’m going to do for you. Universal background check - Wikipedia

Go to the “public opinions” section and numerous studies and polls are cited showing upwards of 90% support for universal background checks. That’s all the handholding I’m going to do for you. Universal background check - Wikipedia
great.

now tell me, of all the shootings we've had in the past decade, how many were done with a gun purchased w/o a background check? the left cites this as a way to stop the shootings but as far as i know the guns were legally purchased with background checks done on these people. hell in a few cases *at least* the person *SHOULD NOT HAVE* passed the check but did.

"universal" needs to mean we share universal data on the backgrounds we do check. instead we hide military info (orlando shooting) and the like and he passes the check. the other florida shooting people knew the guy was nuts but *POLICY* kept him "in play" - not buying guns w/o a background check.

so until we can link this "law" to how it would have actually stopped ANY of the last decade of shootings, it's pointless and a waste of time.

It won't work.
Terrorist, Mass Shooters and Criminals ignore gun laws.
It's just another way for the Dirty Democrats to harass innocent gun owners.

Why would anyone be afraid of background checks?

Got something to hide ?

So, you are good with the police knocking on your door anytime they want and coming in and searching your house?

since you have nothing to hide

It sounds eerily familiar when bush rammed the Patriot act down our throats and Rs were telling everyone that if you have nothing to hide in your emails, them you shouldn't mind a full scale rectal exam.

Nothing wrong with background checks as its done every time a gun is sold.

Problem is that there is a huge gun black market out there. Buying from them doesn't require a background check or any check at all. If you have the money. You have the gun.

Criminals and gang members don't buy their guns at gun stores or gun shows. No way to track them.

So this new rule is nothing but a waste of time, energy and paperwork.

Problem is that there is a huge gun black market out there. Buying from them doesn't require a background check or any check at all. If you have the money. You have the gun.

Criminals and gang members don't buy their guns at gun stores or gun shows. No way to track them.

and that is the main point. hell many people pass a background check that shouldn't and for that i CAN name several shootings of the last decade where that would have come into play.

fix the system first THEN worry about who we put through it.

otherwise this is simply MORE grandstanding for the sake of saying you have an opinion on something.

great.

now tell me, of all the shootings we've had in the past decade, how many were done with a gun purchased w/o a background check? the left cites this as a way to stop the shootings but as far as i know the guns were legally purchased with background checks done on these people. hell in a few cases *at least* the person *SHOULD NOT HAVE* passed the check but did.

"universal" needs to mean we share universal data on the backgrounds we do check. instead we hide military info (orlando shooting) and the like and he passes the check. the other florida shooting people knew the guy was nuts but *POLICY* kept him "in play" - not buying guns w/o a background check.

so until we can link this "law" to how it would have actually stopped ANY of the last decade of shootings, it's pointless and a waste of time.
How many were prevented? By your logic, we shouldn’t have murder laws because murder still happens. Sit the fuck down, retard.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

great.

How many were prevented? By your logic, we shouldn’t have murder laws because murder still happens. Sit the fuck down, retard.
if the law is not in place, how can they be prevented? kinda fucked up logic, isn't it? asking for a law that wouldn't have resolved a single known issue you're upset about.

the reason usually given for wanting a background check on every sale is to prevent mass shootings. so i am simply asking if you can, without snark or assholiness you usually dole out, IF THIS WERE IN PLACE, name a single mass shooting that would have been prevented because we found a potential shooter in the process?

i can't name a one. but i can name several that went through the process that went on to commit a mass shooting that should not have. and the left's answer to this is to send more people through a faulty system and call it fixed.

i'm sure you can find something on the internet and i'm sure you'll use the biggest number you can find. obama did. he was also very wrong and cited a study that is known to be full of holes and supposition.

so how many? if i inherit a gun and i don't want it and i choose to sell it to my nephew this would now be illegal.

i'll go along with the micro-management of guns when the left goes along with doing the same for voting. another constitutional right.

Let me put this way...

Airport security has their screening and 99.9% of people go through it. But if the airport allow some 0.1% not go through it because they don't want to do it..

Where do think terrorist joe is going through? Thus UNIVERSAL...

Let me put this way...

Airport security has their screening and 99.9% of people go through it. But if the airport allow some 0.1% not go through it because they don't want to do it..

Where do think terrorist joe is going through? Thus UNIVERSAL...
let me put it this way - would they suddenly buy their guns legally now?

no?

thus the stupidity of the effort.

Fucking scumbag democrats want to turn law abiding gun owners into criminals.
You have it wrong
Background checks inconvenience criminals

Law abiding gun owners have nothing to worry about

Forum List

Back