Nancy Pelosi reveals her NASTY 100-day plan for 2019

Hey dimwit..universal background checks is enormously popular among the American people and rightfully so

Except when you explain that often the way the laws are written that it criminalizes one guy handing his deer rifle to another during a hunting trip because it treats that as a "transfer"
Horseshit. Unmitigated horseshit.

I already provided a link showing it can be an issue.

Look for it yourself, hack.
I've read the link. It's fearmongering horseshit, tard.

Show me a single case of someone being arrested for the horsehit example you gave.

The law has been on the books in Washington state for four years.

So knock yourself out.

Show me a proposed federal bill which would have someone arrested for your horseshit example. Quote me chapter and verse.

So the laws specifically exclude handing a weapon over during say a hunting trip?

Or is it just gun grabbing fuckholes like you haven't tried to use poorly written laws to do so,

Fuck off.

Hey dimwit..universal background checks is enormously popular among the American people and rightfully so

Except when you explain that often the way the laws are written that it criminalizes one guy handing his deer rifle to another during a hunting trip because it treats that as a "transfer"

Show me a single case of someone being arrested for the horsehit example you gave.

So knock yourself out.

Show me a proposed federal bill which would have someone arrested for your horseshit example. Quote me chapter and verse.
then simply rephrase it to where this wouldn't be an issue. how difficult would that be?

and given what the left loves to do in their sneak-shit fashion, i don't blame people for being skeptical.

what i also don't understand is how come no one can tell me a single mass shooting since 2000 that was done with a gun purchased w/o background check.

So knock yourself out.

So the laws specifically exclude handing a weapon over during say a hunting trip?

Or is it just gun grabbing fuckholes like you haven't tried to use poorly written laws to do so,

Fuck off.
I see you cannot provide an example of someone being prosecuted or arrested.

Just as I suspected.

Fearmongering horseshit.

So knock yourself out.

then simply rephrase it to where this wouldn't be an issue. how difficult would that be?

and given what the left loves to do in their sneak-shit fashion, i don't blame people for being skeptical.

what i also don't understand is how come no one can tell me a single mass shooting since 2000 that was done with a gun purchased w/o background check.
These "Bloomberg laws" have been on the books in several states for several years.

Yet dipshit can't provide a real case of someone being arrested for his horseshit example.

So knock yourself out.

Fuck off.

Just as I suspected.

Fearmongering horseshit.

Again, if the laws aren't worded properly what is to stop what I am saying from happening?

The Federal law proposed by Schumer in the article only excluded the home, so technically a guy asking his buddy to hand him his rifle would be violating federal law.

So knock yourself out.

These "Bloomberg laws" have been on the books in several states for several years.

Yet dipshit can't provide a real case of someone being arrested for his horseshit example.
and people have been calling for universal background checks for years to stop mass shootings yet no one can name a single mass shooting done with a gun obtained in such a manner.

So knock yourself out.

Fuck off.

Just as I suspected.

Fearmongering horseshit.

Again, if the laws aren't worded properly what is to stop what I am saying from happening?

The Federal law proposed by Schumer in the article only excluded the home, so technically a guy asking his buddy to hand him his rifle would be violating federal law.
Again, horseshit.

So knock yourself out.

Fuck off.

Just as I suspected.

Fearmongering horseshit.

Again, horseshit.

What an ignorant fuck you are.

So knock yourself out.

and people have been calling for universal background checks for years to stop mass shootings yet no one can name a single mass shooting done with a gun obtained in such a manner.
Mass shootings are splashy. The anti-gun lobbyists use them for frothy appeals to emotion.

But it is a fact that our homicide rate plunged after the Brady law went into effect. Unfortunately, that law has some holes in it.

We are losing over 10,000 Americans a year to gun homicides. That's way more Americans than are killed by Muslims or Mexicans.

Some common sense laws are not out of line or unconstitutional.

So knock yourself out.

Fuck off.

Just as I suspected.

Fearmongering horseshit.

Again, horseshit.

You are a gullible fool who can't back up his horseshit. Your credulity and parroting of nonsense is not my doing or my fault.

So knock yourself out.

Mass shootings are splashy. The anti-gun lobbyists use them for frothy appeals to emotion.

But it is a fact that our homicide rate plunged after the Brady law went into effect. But that law has some holes in it.

We are losing over 10,000 Americans a year to gun homicides. That's way more Americans than are killed by Muslims or Mexicans.

correlation does not equal causation.

When I can get a fucking revolver in NYC without waiting 3-6 months and paying $500, then I may consider some new gun laws.

Until then fuck gun laws, fuck progressive twats, and most importantly fuck you.

Fuck off.

Just as I suspected.

Fearmongering horseshit.

Again, horseshit.

You are a gullible fool who can't back up his horseshit. Your credulity and parroting of nonsense is not my doing or my fault.

And you are a TDS splooge, a government dick sucker.

So knock yourself out.

But it is a fact that our homicide rate plunged after the Brady law went into effect. But that law has some holes in it.

they are when you can't link an activity to a desired result.

the law you are advocating will stop me from giving my brother a gun as a gift. anyone going black market to get a gun will still do it and their connections are not going away. people who are openly selling guns w/o background checks for more than the intended gift giving purpose are already breaking the law - go prosecute them.

we need to fix what we look for in background checks moreso than ensuring i have my brother checked before giving him a gun.

again - this *law* won't stop people who are already buying and selling guns in this manner for illegal purposes. you're pretty much fooling yourself if you think this will stop what you are saying you're out to stop. why would someone suddenly go "wow, i'm breaking a law" when in effect they're simply breaking a new version of an existing law.

they won't.

ergo, this won't do a thing that people think it should.

Just as I suspected.

Fearmongering horseshit.

Again, horseshit.

And you are a TDS splooge, a government dick sucker.
Speaking of TDS:

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump, The America We Deserve

the-america-we-deserve.jpg

Fuck off.

Just as I suspected.

Fearmongering horseshit.

Again, horseshit.

then is it too much to ask you to prove how these actions will stop what you're trying to stop? seems to me you're basing it off a pretty simplistic notion.

stop the illegal sale of guns, stop gun crime.

only this won't stop the illegal sale of guns. if you think it will, please "show me your math" cause otherwise you're just as guilty of not being able to back up your viewpoints as you say marty is.

so far marty has not said it has happened, only that it could "legally" happen if the law was phrased in such a manner. SO, if you really want to go after the bad guys, what's the harm in removing this from the law to ensure it CAN'T happen? your reluctance to do so seems suspicious at best.

other than that, please, do as you demand. show me how this will IN FACT slow down gun deaths with more than saying "oh it's common sense you rube!" cause that isn't working for you coming from marty.

hold yourself to your own standards.

So knock yourself out.

they are when you can't link an activity to a desired result.

the law you are advocating will stop me from giving my brother a gun as a gift. anyone going black market to get a gun will still do it and their connections are not going away. people who are openly selling guns w/o background checks for more than the intended gift giving purpose are already breaking the law - go prosecute them.

we need to fix what we look for in background checks moreso than ensuring i have my brother checked before giving him a gun.

again - this *law* won't stop people who are already buying and selling guns in this manner for illegal purposes. you're pretty much fooling yourself if you think this will stop what you are saying you're out to stop. why would someone suddenly go "wow, i'm breaking a law" when in effect they're simply breaking a new version of an existing law.

they won't.

ergo, this won't do a thing that people think it should.
You shouldn't be able to give your brother a gun as a gift without a background check.

My brother is batshit crazy. He lives in a pseudocon conspiracy universe. He actually scared me so badly during the 2016 primaries, that I considered calling DHS to warn them about him. He lives in New Hampshire and it is very easy to approach presidential candidates there.

This is a guy who was going to join the shooting war if Trump lost the election. He can't wait to start shooting darkies.

I will tell you what the biggest cause of gun violence in America is, though. It's very simple.

Gun makers have made too many guns. Just like opioid makers have made too many pills.

Publicly traded companies are under constant pressure to grow. If they don't expand and expand and expand their sales, their stockholders punish them.

Well, it is just plain fucking common sense that there are only so many people in America who need pain pills, and there are so many people in America who can be trusted with guns.

But these fuckers don't care. They flood the country with their addictive pills and their guns and they know damn well they are causing a massive opioid addiction epidemic and a homicidal killing spree.

Forum List

Back