Nancy Pelosi reveals her NASTY 100-day plan for 2019

Why would anyone be afraid of background checks?

Got something to hide ?

Same standard should apply to registering to vote.
i mean, nothing to hide...

like i said earlier; equal micro-management of the rights. you can't pick and choose which constitutional right to destroy and which to leave alone.
No rights are being destroyed
Laws are being enforced

Do you want criminals and crazies to buy guns?

Got something to hide ?

like i said earlier; equal micro-management of the rights. you can't pick and choose which constitutional right to destroy and which to leave alone.
Laws are being enforced

They usually obtain guns illegally. Law abiding citizens don't mind a background check. One is already in place.

Got something to hide ?

Laws are being enforced

do you think criminals are going to do this legally NOW when they never have so far, hence earning the title "criminals"?

laws are not being enforced, just adding more we won't enforce either. the "loophole" law is NOT for people to sell guns on the side for a living or hobby. if someone is doing that then no the law isn't being enforced because that is illegal.

do you even look this up first or just lob out a few sentences that really don't apply?

as for allowing crazies to buy guns - i've already said quite a few got through the background process that should not have. ergo - we need to fix what we're looking for vs. make people go through a faulty process.

Got something to hide ?

We have a constitutional right to privacy!
Tell that to your next employer.
I thought you weren’t responding to ‘someone wgo’s Had a stroke”?
I was making the assumption you had recovered a bit. At least you're not peppering your posts with sheep references for a change.

Was I incorrect?

Pelosi-Black-280x175.jpeg

They promised to do it when they ran for office. Clearly, a lot of Americans seem to go along with this. I don’t understand why. Someone please calmly explain it to me.

Universal background checks for every single gun sale that happens in the country.

And that’s just the beginning.

More @ Nancy Pelosi reveals her NASTY 100-day plan for 2019
It really would be nice if they included the criminals and not just the law abiding citizens.

Pelosi-Black-280x175.jpeg

They promised to do it when they ran for office. Clearly, a lot of Americans seem to go along with this. I don’t understand why. Someone please calmly explain it to me.

Universal background checks for every single gun sale that happens in the country.

And that’s just the beginning.

More @ Nancy Pelosi reveals her NASTY 100-day plan for 2019
anything she writes has to go to the senate, right?

Got something to hide ?

Laws are being enforced

They usually obtain guns illegally. Law abiding citizens don't mind a background check. One is already in place.
And it "misses" 5 million guns a year

Got something to hide ?

Laws are being enforced

And it "misses" 5 million guns a year

No it doesn't. Thats your liberal myth.

Got something to hide ?

Laws are being enforced

Good to hear

So you have no problem with background checks on all sales

Got something to hide ?

Laws are being enforced

do you think criminals are going to do this legally NOW when they never have so far, hence earning the title "criminals"?

laws are not being enforced, just adding more we won't enforce either. the "loophole" law is NOT for people to sell guns on the side for a living or hobby. if someone is doing that then no the law isn't being enforced because that is illegal.

do you even look this up first or just lob out a few sentences that really don't apply?

as for allowing crazies to buy guns - i've already said quite a few got through the background process that should not have. ergo - we need to fix what we're looking for vs. make people go through a faulty process.
Which laws are not being enforced?

Hey dimwit..universal background checks is enormously popular among the American people and rightfully so

Except when you explain that often the way the laws are written that it criminalizes one guy handing his deer rifle to another during a hunting trip because it treats that as a "transfer"
Horseshit. Unmitigated horseshit.

I already provided a link showing it can be an issue.

Look for it yourself, hack.

Hey dimwit..universal background checks is enormously popular among the American people and rightfully so

Define a “universal background check”. What would it do that the current background check not do? What IS a “universal background check”?

Got something to hide ?

Laws are being enforced

Good to hear

So you have no problem with background checks on all sales

We already have background checks on sales, 4473, FFLs, trusts. No, I dont have a problem.

Got something to hide ?

Laws are being enforced

Which laws are not being enforced?
the one where people sell guns quite often w/o doing background checks.

if you really want to discuss this, go educate yourself first on the laws in place and then come back and link laws you'd like to put in place and how they would help the problem with valid links to the 2. doing *something* doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Except when you explain that often the way the laws are written that it criminalizes one guy handing his deer rifle to another during a hunting trip because it treats that as a "transfer"
Horseshit. Unmitigated horseshit.

I already provided a link showing it can be an issue.

Look for it yourself, hack.
I've read the link. It's fearmongering horseshit, tard.

Show me a single case of someone being arrested for the horsehit example you gave.

The law has been on the books in Washington state for four years.

So knock yourself out.

Show me a proposed federal bill which would have someone arrested for your horseshit example. Quote me chapter and verse.

Forum List

Back