Nancy Pelosi Consulted 5-Year-Old Grandson on 'War with Syria'

I think the sad people are the ones that believe this ridiculous line of shit. Who the hell discusses such serious matters with a child barely out of diapers? It's beyond stupid.

The child brought it up
Bullshit. Please tell me you're not this stupid. A child his age is consumed with binkies, toys & candy. NOT INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS

Gramps ....i had a kid on my route who was about the same age that used to ask me questions that were somewhat beyond binkies, toys & candy.......like Anthrax on letters....some kids are smarter then you think....

Speakers of the House have managed to pass legislation in the past when the Senate was led by the other party.

Why can't Boehner do it?

Obstructionist Harry Reid, the one man bottleneck of any and all US legislation. True story! :thup:

Boehner has to craft legislation that has a prayer of gaining Senate approval

Reid is just saying.......Just because Republicans wasted the time of the House is no reason for me to waste the time of the Senate

40 votes to repeal Obamacare?

Reid is obligated to move the Republican led House bills to the Senate floor for a vote.
Reid would score some serious points with the public if every bill the House sent to Senate was voted on, and in all likely hood, voted down by the Senate.

Reid looks like a scaredy-cat by allowing House bills to gather dust on his desk.

If Republicans want to waste the time of Congress by passing meaningless bills that pander to their base, there is nothing that can be done about it

No reason that the Senate has to waste their time.......they have some serious filibustering to do

Yes, there is a reason for the Senate to 'waste their time'.

It's their job they were elected for!!

I challenge Reid to put all the House bills to a vote, show the public that the House is FOS.

Oh for the love of god...she didnt consult her grandson. She was relating a nice story about a conversation they had and nothing more.

You people are just sad

I think the sad people are the ones that believe this ridiculous line of shit. Who the hell discusses such serious matters with a child barely out of diapers? It's beyond stupid.

so if you had a 5 year old and he asked you about this you would tell him to take a hike....or would you talk to him about it?.....just askin gramps.....

5 year olds don't ask questions like this. EVER

They are FED questions like this. And shame on any adult that uses children to score political points.

PS. She is LYING

so if you had a 5 year old and he asked you about this you would tell him to take a hike....or would you talk to him about it?.....just askin gramps.....

5 year olds don't ask questions like this. EVER

They are FED questions like this. And shame on any adult that uses children to score political points.

PS. She is LYING

and yet i had a kid about that age on my route ask me if the letters have Anthrax on them?.....when i asked him if he knew what Anthrax was....he told me it makes you sick....i asked him where did you hear that?.....he said he saw it on the TV.....some little kids are smarter than you think....i delivered by a grade school....listening to these kids when they stop at the box to see if i would give them "their" mail.....some of them are pretty bright.....

Oh bullshit! Perhaps Reid should pay heed to the legislation that the people's representatives have crafted at their request. Reid is taking it upon himeslf and himself alone to obstruct the will of the people. Remember them? The government and elected officials work for the people. Harry needs a lesson in civics. 40 votes and he still won't give it an up or down vote? How partisan and obstructionist of King Harry.

If Republicans want to waste the time of Congress by passing meaningless bills that pander to their base, there is nothing that can be done about it

No reason that the Senate has to waste their time.......they have some serious filibustering to do

Given that liberals think the constitution is no more than toilet paper, I can see why you don't understand how a representative government works. Representing your constituents is not "pandering". It's doing your job. If it is so bad, why won't obstructionist King Harry put it up for an up or down vote and dispense with it? What is the drooling old fop afraid of?

Losing.

Boehner has to craft legislation that has a prayer of gaining Senate approval

Reid is just saying.......Just because Republicans wasted the time of the House is no reason for me to waste the time of the Senate

40 votes to repeal Obamacare?

Oh bullshit! Perhaps Reid should pay heed to the legislation that the people's representatives have crafted at their request. Reid is taking it upon himeslf and himself alone to obstruct the will of the people. Remember them? The government and elected officials work for the people. Harry needs a lesson in civics. 40 votes and he still won't give it an up or down vote? How partisan and obstructionist of King Harry.

Stick to the topic....The women is an embarrassment:cuckoo:

Yes, there is a reason for the Senate to 'waste their time'.

It's their job they were elected for!!

I challenge Reid to put all the House bills to a vote, show the public that the House is FOS.
Do you mean the House that has a 33 GOP majority - despite receiving 1.4 million few votes than the Democrats?

The child brought it up

Riiiight :cuckoo:

she claimed he did Pix....and if he did....dont you think he deserves an answer?....

Sure!...and Nancy never lies! :lol:

I noticed she got in a defense of Obama...hinting that it wasn't his fucking redline. Loyalty to the King is more important than truth to her!

Democrat Jimmuh Codda consulted with Chelsea at least once (that he admits). Are they all too dumb to make decisions on their own?

Forum List

Back