AMERICAN JUSTICE: Two Guys Caught Having Sex On Senate Table To Walk Free ---- January 6er Who Put Feet On Pelosi' Desk Gets 4 Years!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Is this how justice is supposed to work? On one instance, we have a peaceful patriotic Trump supporter innocently propping his feet up on desk of Nancy Pelosi. On the other we have two naked sodomites having anal sex in the Senate Hearing Chamber. They even turned the security cameras off which is tampering with government property. They walk free while the innocent protestor is sentenced to 4 years.

And here I've been told that the Capitol is a sacred space.
It's the Peoples House, unless you are MAGA.

MAGA are not people, which is why you can shoot them unarmed with impunity and without even an investigation.

And here I've been told that the Capitol is a sacred space.
In the case of the Shaman there was a crime committed, and it wasn't about the feet up on a desk.

In the other case there was no crime committed that could be seen as any more egregious than the feet up on the desk.

This is all about your personal sexual preferences and your opinion that you can dictate to others.

This attitude of yours is consistent with how you're trying to portray yourself with your avatar, IMO.

In the case of the Shaman there was a crime committed, and it wasn't about the feet up on a desk.

In the other case there was no crime committed that could be seen as any more egregious than the feet up on the desk.

This is all about your personal sexual preferences and your opinion that you can dictate to others.

This attitude of yours is consistent with how you're trying to portray yourself with your avatar, IMO.

You are one sick person.

So you're okay with two sodomites disgracing the people's Senate Hearing Room having anal sex?
I think you missed the sarcasm. We need an emoji.

But this isn't "American" justice, it's dimocrap/NeoFascist justice. dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

Fucking period. If a conservattive doesn't recognize this, he needs to move on down the line. Or to the back of it, at least. And shut up.

We need to hold our elected representatives' feet to the fire when we take back all three of the legislative Branches (POTUS, House and Senate) and we need to FORCE them to go after these people.

dimocraps are like a cancer, unless you destroy them completely, they keep coming back because, Honest o God, they are a disease.

You are a piece of shit. A waste of space, an oxygen thief. Eat a bag of dicks.... Never mind. You would almost certainly enjoy it.

Get a JOB!! That is the worst curse I put on a dimocrap scumbag like you.

You are a piece of shit. A waste of space, an oxygen thief. Eat a bag of dicks.... Never mind. You would almost certainly enjoy it.

Get a JOB!! That is the worst curse I put on a dimocrap scumbag like you.
It's the facts that have always been inferred but I think I'm the first to put it down in black and white. What kind of bozos would think that America's justice system would send somebody to jail for years for putting their feet up?

We're not talking about Shaman. We're talking about the peaceful protestor putting his feet up on the desk of Pelosi in her office.
Thanks!
But the point is that all of them who are in jail for years, aren't there for petty crimes such as pissing and shitting all ove the Capitol, or sitting in a chair that wasn't theirs.

Let me make my opinion clear. The military could have shown up in numbers and mowed down the lot of them Including the leader of the attempted coup.

My personal sexual preferences is that homosexuals don‘t take it up the ass on a table in a Senate hearing room. (Someone might eat their lunch there an hour later.)

I’m old-fashioned that way.

Is this how justice is supposed to work? On one instance, we have a peaceful patriotic Trump supporter innocently propping his feet up on desk of Nancy Pelosi. On the other we have two naked sodomites having anal sex in the Senate Hearing Chamber. They even turned the security cameras off which is tampering with government property. They walk free while the innocent protestor is sentenced to 4 years.

Leftist filth.

Here we come.

My personal sexual preferences is that homosexuals don‘t take it up the ass on a table in a Senate hearing room. (Someone might eat their lunch there an hour later.)

I’m old-fashioned that way.

Why I'm glad I live where I do. That shit just doesn't happen here.

Thanks!
But the point is that all of them who are in jail for years, aren't there for petty crimes such as pissing and shitting all ove the Capitol, or sitting in a chair that wasn't theirs.

Let me make my opinion clear. The military could have shown up in numbers and mowed down the lot of them Including the leader of the attempted coup.
There was no attempted coup nor an insurrection. Also it was Antifa dressed up as Trump supporters who threw feces on the walls.

This is not political, its just stupidity

IF there is a question of justice then it should be in the justice thread

Forum List

Back