AMERICAN JUSTICE: Two Guys Caught Having Sex On Senate Table To Walk Free ---- January 6er Who Put Feet On Pelosi' Desk Gets 4 Years!

"We live in a fallen, demonic empire" no doubt!

1706908579278.png

It's the facts that have always been inferred but I think I'm the first to put it down in black and white. What kind of bozos would think that America's justice system would send somebody to jail for years for putting their feet up?
If I misjudged your post, my apologies.

It gets old fighting all the ignorance in here brought on by mercenary dimocraps that, IMO, are mostly D campaign volunteers and paid trolls (the LSM pays people to do this) with some ignoramus College Pukes thrown in and a bunch of goobermint workers trying to protect their no-work, no-talent Rice Bowls. Not to mention the 'bots they got going.

So if you were caught in some friendly fire? Sorry 'bout that

He's just another leftist pedophile.

Anyone paying attention knows it
I've seen people seriously, grievously scarred for life with those kinds of accusations. When they're false. Which is more often than not. Especially during Divorces/Breakups.

So I view what you said with a jaundiced eye........ OTOH...

..... the more I watch Sponge Brains Shits Pants, there really is something about him. I don't think he's an aggressive pedophile. But I wouldn't let him baby-sit my grandchildren for ten minutes.

I do not disagree with you

If I misjudged your post, my apologies.

It gets old fighting all the ignorance in here brought on by mercenary dimocraps that, IMO, are mostly D campaign volunteers and paid trolls (the LSM pays people to do this) with some ignoramus College Pukes thrown in and a bunch of goobermint workers trying to protect their no-work, no-talent Rice Bowls. Not to mention the 'bots they got going.

So if you were caught in some friendly fire? Sorry 'bout that
No apology necessary. It's highly unlikely that I could misjudge your sort of extremist trash.

But apology accepted for something?

Forum List

Back