AMERICAN JUSTICE: Two Guys Caught Having Sex On Senate Table To Walk Free ---- January 6er Who Put Feet On Pelosi' Desk Gets 4 Years!

Thanks!
But the point is that all of them who are in jail for years, aren't there for petty crimes such as pissing and shitting all ove the Capitol, or sitting in a chair that wasn't theirs.

Let me make my opinion clear. The military could have shown up in numbers and mowed down the lot of them Including the leader of the attempted coup.

You are not simply irrelevant.
You are totally fucking ignorant of everything that occurs in this county.

Eat that bags of dicks you were given earlier and then mind your own fucking business.

Is hallowed the same as sacred?
Asking for a friend.

Like in "hollowed"?

1706821841680.png

Attachments

• 1706821822576.png
    1706821822576.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 2
I thought I heard his worst "crimes" were yelling at Police who were beating the tar out of some lady?

note: ANTIFA/BLM spent all of 2020 nose to nose with Police spitting on them and yelling non-stop for hours. Blocking streets, setting fires. Put your feet up and yell is 4 years? WTH?

I thought I heard his worst "crimes" were yelling at Police who were beating the tar out of some lady?

note: ANTIFA/BLM spent all of 2020 nose to nose with Police spitting on them and yelling non-stop for hours. Blocking streets, setting fires. Put your feet up and yell is 4 years? WTH?
93 percent of the protests were non violent. So what you say didn't happen.

Stop comparing 1-6 to the George Floyd protests. The insurrection happened about nothing. Those who stormed the capital did so for nothing.

Lets see you have two men (Liberals) one entering into the other one doggy style, filming it, ejaculating and then they are done. It sounds like Joe Biden having sex with Hunter Biden. :p

Forum List

Back