Nancy Pelosi announces she is running for re-election

why would you come to that moronic conclusion, retard? explain yourself, if you can.
Oh, i dont know, some articles out there from the Progressives...you know...

She'll never give up her poweroll.
She climbed to the top of that shit-heap a couple of times but no way she gets there again. If she wants to go back to the back of the bench and bitch and moan, let her.

Oh, i dont know, some articles out there from the Progressives...you know...

and that has what to do with me, klexter?

She's full of crap. Says the most ridiculous things and one assumes means every word, so one has to worry about her mental acuity.

Interesting to see if she resigns if the democrats lose the House in the mid-terms. It is easier to be the minority leader though, all they can do is bitch about the other side and she's good at that.

Another couple years of dumb, angry hillbillies lashing out at someone who is better than them in every way imaginable.

Well shit. :mad:

Hey! What happened to the 2016 deal Pelosi made with the house Democrats who didn’t want her to serve longer than the 4 year agreement, ousting her in 2022? Another falsehood told directly to her cohorts, and in public. What a shifty one, or perhaps I should exchange that ‘f’ for another ‘t’ Lol

“Under an agreement reached with seven Democrats who opposed her speaker bid, Pelosi will back term limits for the top three Democratic leaders. The limit she has agreed to will prevent her from serving as speaker beyond another four years.”

Fauci said 99% of the cases are Omicron and the vaccines are not effective against that strain. Yet the Biden Junta including Fauci keeps pushing the vaccines on people.
Fauci is a nobody that wants to hang on to his 15 minutes of fame as long as he can.

You know what that picture reminds me of?

You ever hear that philosophical question...A wooden ship sails around the World, and along the way every piece of the ship is replaced...is the ship that returns the old ship...or a completely different ship?
Someone on crack.

He has got them fooled.
Nope, his lifetime of achievement earned him that. You however had never heard of him until two years ago. So surely you understand if your judgment is worth less than nothing, when it comes to fauci.

Nope, his lifetime of achievement earned him that. You however had never heard of him until two years ago. So surely you understand if your judgment is worth less than nothing, when it comes to fauci.
Every time he's interviewed he can't answer no questions all he can say is wearing a mask is good

Nah, Fauci is a global hero and is revered worldwide. Anywhere he goes -- except for his own shithole country -- he is treated like a king.

He is not a hero he is a monster.

Pelosi is another monster....of a different kind.

1643161245638.png

Forum List

Back