Nancy Pelosi announces she is running for re-election

I think it's wise that the Senate look at setting an upper age limit for politicians, the country is being ran by all the patients out of a care home.

Well shit. :mad:

I have to give her credit, she's taking one for the team. If she were to not run, it would be mega huge loss for democrats in the midterms. With her in there she limits the damage to just a huge loss instead of a mega huge loss.

The combined age of the Democrat leadership (Schumer, Pelosi, Sanders, Warren, and Biden) is 4,450 years

Da Dems.jpg

Personally, I think she should have retired four years ago. She is running on ego and has lost contact with her constituent base. There are several good candidates waiting to run against her this time. She does not deserve to be in office, she give it up and leave.
What? Leave Congress and lose out on all that sweet sweet insider stock trading?

No Way!

What? Leave Congress and lose out on all that sweet sweet insider stock trading?

No Way!

As opposed to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy who takes advantage same access to sweet insider stock trading. Or how about how much Devin Nunes made off sweet insider stock trading. You are somewhat more forgiving Nazipublicans aren't you.

No Way!
Being agin it once upon a time.I think prior to
2008.Keep in mind what her accomplishments
as Speaker in her first year { 2007 }.
Basically Naming New Post Offices.

I don't think she had a choice...a Red tsunami is coming...how embarrassing would it be to lose San Francisco?
As easy breezie as it was for " STretch " to lose
all sense of Comportment.She comports herself like some
half-senile East Berliner Stasi washwoman who scrubs floors
and smiles about everything.

As opposed to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy who takes advantage same access to sweet insider stock trading. Or how about how much Devin Nunes made off sweet insider stock trading. You are somewhat more forgiving Nazipublicans aren't you.
Seems that you are very forgiving of the Democrats, who are supposed to be for the little people....Stupid twit.

90 is the new 50 in the DemoKKKrat party.
They gotta hold on somehow... Talk about digging around at the bottom of the barrel. This woman has made a fool of everyone whoever gave her the benefit of the doubt. She gives a bad word to the word tolerance or to tolerate. I think the nation has tolerated her enough. Time to move on people.

Yeah, and more people have died of the COVID under Joe Biden than President Trump. And dumbass LK actually believed Joe when Joe said he was going to get rid of the pandemic.

Sometimes stupid Democrat(I know redundant statement) voters need to be sent to the deepest part of the ocean.

Unless the pandemic has become something useful politically, then it may never end. I pray that's not the case, and this is why more than ever we need the complete truth, and complete transparency to prevail over evil.

Why be it that Ebola was so contagious, yet it was quickly subdued before spreading around the entire globe during an outbreak ??

You know what that picture reminds me of?

You ever hear that philosophical question...A wooden ship sails around the World, and along the way every piece of the ship is replaced...is the ship that returns the old ship...or a completely different ship?
Every piece replaced makes it a new ship as far as piece's are concerned, but the design makes it remain the old ship in that regard.

She can't--the rules say she has to reside within the state-- odd that they don't require her to reside within the district.--bet that was passed by democrats too. Didn't they call people who did that carpetbaggers?
"Didn't they call people who did that carpetbaggers?"

Yeppers.

car·pet·bag·ger

/ˈkärpətˌbaɡər/

noun

DEROGATORY•INFORMAL

a political candidate who seeks election in an area where they have no local connections.

Forum List

Back