Nancy Pelosi announces she is running for re-election

As opposed to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy who takes advantage same access to sweet insider stock trading. Or how about how much Devin Nunes made off sweet insider stock trading. You are somewhat more forgiving Nazipublicans aren't you.
Nunes and McCarthy are not the thread issue. Botox Nancy is.
No one is 'forgiving" them, providing you can make the case for what you claim.

Start a thread about those two, if you care enough to make the effort. Sorry I got you all
riled up and excited. Wipe the slobber off your chin now.

That old skank should have died in office years ago. They could have just propped her up with some sticks, charged a dollar to see her carcass, and paid it toward the debt she ran up.
Just don't jack off the Chinese party during the Olympics.

The only way to change the outcome is flood the district. Yes, we have to take a page from the democrats and make these districts purple again. The problem is we’re always jumping ship when the blue wave is roaring into town and I don’t understand why can’t we push back and make them to work for it

The only way to change the outcome is flood the district. Yes, we have to take a page from the democrats and make these districts purple again. The problem is we’re always jumping ship when the blue wave is roaring into town and I don’t understand why can’t we push back and make them to work for it
I'm not sure she is going to run. If the Rep's take one or both houses, she's in political peril as a seated member, if investigations into the 6th and others come to light. She'd fair better as a private citizen.
She may be attempting to fire up the base....LOL
She's hard to read.

I'm not sure she is going to run. If the Rep's take one or both houses, she's in political peril as a seated member, if investigations into the 6th and others come to light. She'd fair better as a private citizen.
She may be attempting to fire up the base....LOL
She's hard to read.
Bro I don’t know you but you are out of your damn mind if you aren’t not sure

Forum List

Back