Pelosi wants Netanyahu to step down

I wonder if Bi Bi is as good at insider trading.

In the US, all of us want Pelosi to go is the thing.
I think Bibi is still subject to criminal charges or bribery and corruption. The trial hasn’t concluded after like 3 years.

Imagine an American politician asking the leader of an allied nation to step down at a time of war. Does she know what the hell she is doing? Judging by the condition of Pelosi's district it's possible that Netanyahu would want Pelosi to resign if he gave a damn.

Dems don't give a rats ass about democracy (a word which is NOT in the Constitution). And once again they show their true stripes as the statists they are and have been since the 1830s.

Pelosi is a vile person, just vile. There is no "two state solution" with terrorists.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called this week for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to step down over the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas, blasting him as an “obstacle” to peace and further illustrating the growing rift between Democrats and the Jewish state’s head of government.

Pelosi (D-Calif.) panned Netanyahu in an interview with Irish outlet RTÉ Monday for the security failures that led to the surprise assault that killed an estimated 1,200 people — including 33 Americans.

“His intelligence person resigned, he should resign,” Pelosi told the broadcaster’s “Six One” news program during a visit to the Emerald Isle.

Maj. Gen. Aharon Haliva, Israel’s head of military intelligence, resigned Monday, saying his department “did not live up to the task we were entrusted with” and “I will carry the horrible pain of the war with me forever.”

Pelosi, 84, didn’t hesitate when asked if she believes Netanyahu has been an “obstacle” to peace in the Middle East.

“Oh, he has been for years. I don’t know whether he’s afraid of peace, incapable of peace, or just doesn’t want peace. But he has been an obstacle to the two-state solution,” the Californian said. “He’s been a problem.”

Dems don't give a rats ass about democracy (a word which is NOT in the Constitution). And once again they show their true stripes as the statists they are and have been since the 1830s.

Pelosi is a vile person, just vile. There is no "two state solution" with terrorists.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called this week for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to step down over the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas, blasting him as an “obstacle” to peace and further illustrating the growing rift between Democrats and the Jewish state’s head of government.
Pelosi (D-Calif.) panned Netanyahu in an interview with Irish outlet RTÉ Monday for the security failures that led to the surprise assault that killed an estimated 1,200 people — including 33 Americans.
“His intelligence person resigned, he should resign,” Pelosi told the broadcaster’s “Six One” news program during a visit to the Emerald Isle.
Maj. Gen. Aharon Haliva, Israel’s head of military intelligence, resigned Monday, saying his department “did not live up to the task we were entrusted with” and “I will carry the horrible pain of the war with me forever.”
Pelosi, 84, didn’t hesitate when asked if she believes Netanyahu has been an “obstacle” to peace in the Middle East.
“Oh, he has been for years. I don’t know whether he’s afraid of peace, incapable of peace, or just doesn’t want peace. But he has been an obstacle to the two-state solution,” the Californian said. “He’s been a problem.”

Pelosi is openly attempting to influence another countries leadership. The same thing she assisted in smearing a sitting POTUS for. She also has, hypocritically, given a free pass to the vegetable in the WH for openly doing the same thing.

The PM in polite political terms should tell Pelosi to shove it.

Not sure what you are getting at here.

Nancy Pelosi doesn't have the power to remove Netanyahu.

It's a completely separate country.

Surely you knew this?

Pelosi is only saying what the Israeli citizens have been saying for some time now.

Forum List

Back