Special Grand Jury approved in Fulton County election probe

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is going to keep trump up at night. The judge who approved this must have seen some convincing evidence that, at the very least, state law was broken when trump and his associates tried to cheat the vote count in Georgia. The repub wall of silence will come down when the Grand Jury issues subpoenas. This from the article:

Last week, Fulton DA Fani Willis requested the special grand jury, which has subpoena power and the authority to obtain documents. Willis said several witnesses or potential witnesses — including Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger — have refused to cooperate with the probe absent a subpoena.

In reading this article, it is quite obvious that trump and his minions may have very well violated both state and federal election laws. I submit, if he were not a former president, he would have already been indicted. The repub wall of silence to protect him will shortly come tumbling down when the Grand Just begins it's work.

old debunked issue
corrupt far left delusional judge
troglocrats are dumb
Let's see if Raffensperger ignores a subpoena from the Grand Jury. These repubs are acting like the Blue Wall protecting a dirty cop as they try to keep the truth from coming out. I guess the word is to protect the treasonous Liar in Chief, even if it costs you your political future or freedom.

Such is the world of the Mafia Boss in Chief.....

old debunked issue
corrupt far left delusional judge
troglocrats are dumb

There is nothing to debunk. We all have read the transcript of the call and Trump asking for a specific number of votes be given to him.

What is left to find out is if him doing so is against the law in Georgia

There is nothing to debunk. We all have read the transcript of the call and Trump asking for a specific number of votes be given to him.

It is spelled out in the code sections. Requesting a person to falsify vote tallies in a crime. whether the person actually follows through or not. It is clearly spelled out in both state and federal law.

If this crime is overlooked, we may as well throw the law books out the window.

It is spelled out in the code sections. Requesting a person to falsify vote tallies in a crime. whether the person actually follows through or not. It is clearly spelled out in both state and federal law.

If this crime is overlooked, we may as well throw the law books out the window.
you mean like the crimes that many rich and powerful people have been getting away with for years?....

Your legal understanding rivals a nine year old. As I said...

If there are no state or federal charges from the egregious criminal activity, both Georgia and the Feds need to close up shop.
and as i said
you mean like the crimes that many rich and powerful people have been getting away with for years?....

In reading this article, it is quite obvious that trump and his minions may have very well violated both state and federal election laws. I submit, if he were not a former president, he would have already been indicted. The repub wall of silence to protect him will shortly come tumbling down when the Grand Just begins it's work.
The silence of Republicans is more troubling than the crime itself. It speaks to the complicity and the profoundness of their state of minds.

Are you talking about election crimes of the rich and the powerful? Because I know none, and secondly, I've never heard of so many different election crimes attempted by one individual or administration.

Here is the origin of the "massive voter fraud" conspiracy theory:

As long as they are repubs....the MAGA world is okay with it.
You know, I've been noticing for quite a while now, on this very forum, not only are these Trump toadies presenting pitiful, useless, non-existing arguments, they know they are on the wrong side of the fence here. You, I, and others on this election forum, in particular, can own the board at will. Just pay attention to your own thread. How? It's not because we are smarter, it's because we have the documentation and the forensic evidence that they do not. Sure, some will show up later out of frustration and spout off some nonsense or lie that can easily be debunked, but real arguments, they have none. I'm talking zero. Nothing about this last election can be debated in their favor. Nothing! All they have are lies and personal insults.

You know, I've been noticing for quite a while now, on this very forum, not only are these Trump toadies presenting pitiful, useless, non-existing arguments, they know they are on the wrong side of the fence here. You, I, and others on this election forum, in particular, can own the board at will. Just pay attention to your own thread. How? It's not because we are smarter, it's because we have the documentation and the forensic evidence that they do not. Sure, some will show up later out of frustration and spout off some nonsense or lie that can easily be debunked, but real arguments, they have none. I'm talking zero. Nothing about this last election can be debated in their favor. Nothing! All they have are lies and personal insults.
And the enabler.....Barr....even said there was NO evidence of massive voter fraud. The only evidence that the MAGA cult can come up with is trump's lying words or some fake garbage from a far right fringe site. Here is the truth:

Forum List

Back