Nancy Pelosi announces she is running for re-election

yep. you offered some feeble attempt at an insult involving math. and then you could not solve your math problem. lol.

YOU brought up the math, bonehead, on a thread about Pelosi--- it has bugged you for TWO YEARS that you tried to pick a fight with me over some percentage problem trying to be the elitist leftist snob intellectual and all this time later you still keep bringing it back up again because it must eat at your liver day and night. :love_ya4:

and that has what to do with me, klexter?
Didnt you vote for Joe Biteme? You know the very progressive forgetful asshole who was going to unite the country? The same one who endorses CRT which pushes that math is racist to blacks, because blacks are too stupid to know math? Why are you guys so stupid to not realize how the Progressive elites think you black people are worthless? Are you worthless?

Didnt you vote for Joe Biteme? You know the very progressive forgetful asshole who was going to unite the country? The same one who endorses CRT which pushes that math is racist to blacks, because blacks are too stupid to know math? Why are you guys so stupid to not realize how the Progressive elites think you black people are worthless? Are you worthless?
i did not vote for Joe Biteme, klexter. please continue your chimp out. it is entertaining.

Whew!
I ain't gonna do a train of pulled quotes ('cause it'd be a long train)....but it is clear there are a bunch of mokes on this gossipboard who fear strong women.

Misogyny much?

Nancy Pelosi has been a force within the House for decades. Her District's constituents (CA-12th) have elected and re-elected her, what?....over 16 or 17 times? She's the first woman to be Speaker. And her peers....her Democratic colleagues in the House ....have re-elected her Speaker four times.

In my disinterested and independent view.......THAT is a helluva resume'.

But, it seems because she is female she gets smeared and vilified more than if the Speaker was a just-as-strong man.

So yeah, misogyny is a thing here.

IMHO

1643204932607.png

i told you to explain your queefery: "To you, math is probably racist....."

you have failed, of course.
I pointed out that the Progressives have deemed that math is racist, because black people just cant understand it like white people do. Those were the two articles i posted, that i guess you didnt bother to open. Do you have problems with mathmatics? I guess so, since you think that Joe Biteme, who stole the election got 81 million votes, but didnt bother to add up most of them were illegal ballots...

I pointed out that the Progressives have deemed that math is racist, because black people just cant understand it like white people do. Those were the two articles i posted, that i guess you didnt bother to open. Do you have problems with mathmatics? I guess so, since you think that Joe Biteme, who stole the election got 81 million votes, but didnt bother to add up most of them were illegal ballots...
none of your "articles" are relevant to your idiotic attempt to insult me. you played yourself, son.

Forum List

Back