Nancy Pelosi announces she is running for re-election

during his complete fumbling of the emerging pandemic

As opposed to Biddum's complete fumbling of the pandemic two years in and with the vaccine, or his complete fumbling of Afghanistan 20 years in, or his complete fumbling of, well, everything!

Just what did Trump fumble that other countries didn't who are now in such better shape than us? Can you name them? One?

Joe idiot is fumbling the pandemic trying to threaten everybody into taking that shot what a stupid moron

Fauci said 99% of the cases are Omicron and the vaccines are not effective against that strain. Yet the Biden Junta including Fauci keeps pushing the vaccines on people.

during his complete fumbling of the emerging pandemic, i guess the gas price was quite low. well done.
Fumbling of the pandemic that China and Dr Fauxci released upon the US? That one, that had a 99.97% chance of survivability, but lying Dr. Fauxci coerced President Trump into listen to the quack Doc? But then, the Democrats had to cheat, just see video below, and people like you voted for higher gas and food prices, just like an idiot, who would bite his nose off just to spite his face. Well done moron, you get the stupid of the year award.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Joe idiot is fumbling the pandemic trying to threaten everybody into taking that shot what a stupid moron
Yeah, and more people have died of the COVID under Joe Biden than President Trump. And dumbass LK actually believed Joe when Joe said he was going to get rid of the pandemic.

Sometimes stupid Democrat(I know redundant statement) voters need to be sent to the deepest part of the ocean.

Well, that was a surprise. To me anyway.

Nancy Pelosi says she will run again for her 19th (?) term.

I suppose if one was a Democrat that should be good news.
After all she has proven herself a Speaker of substance and productivity.

Serving in Congress has made Ms. Pelosi extremely wealthy. I can see where she wants to keep her fingers in this racket in spite of her advanced years.
Probably someone like her husband whispered in her ear, told her "you do realize, that once you leave the Congress, you become a citizen, and get arrested for your insider trading and traitorous actions against the US"? Once the drugs wore off, you went to the elections office...

Forum List

Back