Name One Thing My Republican Colleagues

Other than Star Trek, the Q is just one more mythical creation of the left like the "cult," both are tools designed to give form and substance to leftwing delusional thinking and arguments.
I always assumed that “Q” was deliberately written in a murky way.

Occasionally, it addressed a timely topic or maybe hinted at some liberal and Democrap malfeasance. But it was written, mostly, like some vague babbling crap from the Oracle at Delphi.

Could it have been a left wing lunatic stringing along some gullible conservatives? Yep.

Was it ever anything to actually worry about? Nope.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I always assumed that “Q” was deliberately written in a murky way.

Occasionally, it addresses a timely topic or maybe hinted at some liberal and Democrap malfeasance. But it was written, mostly, like some vague babbling crap from the Oracle at Delphi.

Could it have been a left wing lunatic stringing akin some gullible conservatives? Yep.

Was it ever anything to actually worry about? Nope.

Maybe Mac1958 could start a thread letting us all know who Q is and why he's so fascinated with them. Mac? Can you tell us all about who you say ... ahem ... "we" .. are obsessed by you keep talking about?

Zzz. Old news. And it was promptly ridiculed by folks in the left and on the right.

It is not old

It shows what Trump thinks of the Constitution
Something that can be discarded when it gets in his way

I will ask you again, who made millions of bucks with no talent?

Hunter Biden. I said I was with you until you said Charlie had no talent. He's a self absorbed drug attic, but Charlie is damned funny. Hunter is just a self absorbed drug attic, not funny

What Progs have wrought is fear. Fear wherever their minions coalesce at. Several years of this easily has proven it. To be on the wrong side of so-called protesters who became rioters and from Prog doctrine now are insurrectionists rule their party's violent wing. The modern brown shirts that have kept mostly in Prog areas and have caused much damage. The problem with those who are under the propaganda spell is that they do not learn lessons from their own destructive behaviors. Now the Progs are eating their own. It would be funny except they have dragged the whole nation into it. And the people responsible for what is happening are not showing any guilt whatsoever up to now. Although there are some politicians lying low for now.
We'll never catch up to the GOP in the "eating their own" category.

It is not old

Yes. It is.
It shows what Trump thinks of the Constitution
No. It doesn’t. It does show what he thinks should be considered when a theft occurs of our very Presidential Election.
Something that can be discarded when it gets in his way
Wrong. It wasn’t a fair election that merely got in his way. It was a badly interfered with elections which he (rightly or wrongly) thought was stolen.

If it actually had been stolen what he said may not have been as wrong as it sounds.

You remain a dishonest hack.

Yes. It is.

No. It doesn’t. It does show what he thinks should be considered when a theft occurs of our very Presidential Election.

Wrong. It wasn’t a fair election that merely got in his way. It was a badly interfered with elections which he (rightly or wrongly) thought was stolen.

If it actually had been stolen what he said may not have been as wrong as it sounds.

You remain a dishonest hack.

Our founders provided a mechanism for what to do if you believe an election was stolen.

The Court System

Trump used the court system until they rejected all his specious claims.

Now he claims we should terminate the Constitution, ignore the courts and award him the victory

Just because he is a sore loser

Our founders provided a mechanism for what to do if you believe an election was stolen.

The Court System
No kidding.
Trump used the court system until they rejected all his specious claims.
That’s not what happened. And you know it.
Now he claims we should terminate the Constitution, ignore the courts and award him the victory
Again, you’re wrong. Your spin on what he said isn’t what he actually said.
Just because he is a sore loser
You’re still an ignorant and dishonest hack.

If you played a game of fairly high stakes poker and observed evidence that the guy you “lost” the big final pot to had cheated, you would be angry too. But that’s not being a “sore loser.” If anything, you’d be “sore” at having been cheated. That’s a very different thing.

Did Potato win because of the election chicanery? Maybe. Maybe not. But the numerous and varied incidents of election fraud SHOULD have all been honestly and openly explored by the courts. They weren’t. And again, you know it.

Forum List

Back