Name One Thing My Republican Colleagues

When one party is attempting to bankrupt the country with mindless, unconstitutional spending in order to buy votes, then stopping that campaign, or at least slowing it down, is a worthy accomplishment.

If Congress took a two year "pause" from any new legislation and focused merely on balancing the budget by removing any spending that is not authorized by Article I, the country would be much better off for that effort.
yeah, but so far Chipster Roy ain't doing that. LOL But Little Mikey may surprise.

Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) put his own party on blast during a fiery speech on the House floor on Wednesday that included a blunt challenge for his Republican colleagues.

“One thing! I want my Republican colleagues to give me one thing ― one! ― that I can go campaign on and say we did,” he said. “One! Anybody sitting in the complex, if you want to come down to the floor and come explain to me, one material, meaningful, significant thing the Republican majority has done besides, ‘Well, I guess it’s not as bad as the Democrats.’”

Good question Chip. Let e think about it for a minute
Numbnuts we have too many RINOs in the Republican party. Time to primary their asses
Like we did Cheney

Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) put his own party on blast during a fiery speech on the House floor on Wednesday that included a blunt challenge for his Republican colleagues.

“One thing! I want my Republican colleagues to give me one thing ― one! ― that I can go campaign on and say we did,” he said. “One! Anybody sitting in the complex, if you want to come down to the floor and come explain to me, one material, meaningful, significant thing the Republican majority has done besides, ‘Well, I guess it’s not as bad as the Democrats.’”

Good question Chip. Let e think about it for a minute
Lol.

Leave it to skrewy to latch on to a stupid comment made by a guy he normally detests.

And it was a stupid comment made by Chip.

“One” thing could be a very bad idea, like the infamous Obamacare. Or, it could be the passage of a continuing resolution instead of a fucking actual budget. Neither of those types of “things” would be the thing I’d want to go campaign on as a congressperson.

Nor would naming a post office. Nor would granting even the most worthy serviceman a well deserved promotion. That might be important and significant hit it wouldn’t amount to the “one” thing.

The fact is, I’d prefer that Congress not legislate at all than to get the shit we “get” when a Democrap-controlled Congress passes legislation.

I concede that Chip isn’t truly wrong. But why say that shit in a way which allows vermin like you to use it against all Republican representatives? That’s not smart. But it is the only reason you quote it.

While I like Chip Roy, someone should ask him exactly what he, as a leading Republican troublemaker, would like to accomplish (that has any chance of passing).

That would be interesting.
He's got pussy envy.....

1700162864477.png

What Progs have wrought is fear. Fear wherever their minions coalesce at. Several years of this easily has proven it. To be on the wrong side of so-called protesters who became rioters and from Prog doctrine now are insurrectionists rule their party's violent wing. The modern brown shirts that have kept mostly in Prog areas and have caused much damage. The problem with those who are under the propaganda spell is that they do not learn lessons from their own destructive behaviors. Now the Progs are eating their own. It would be funny except they have dragged the whole nation into it. And the people responsible for what is happening are not showing any guilt whatsoever up to now. Although there are some politicians lying low for now.

They’re more comfortable being the minority party.

They want enough power to block the Democrats but they don’t want to lead or have responsibilities.

Forum List

Back