Name One Thing My Republican Colleagues

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) put his own party on blast during a fiery speech on the House floor on Wednesday that included a blunt challenge for his Republican colleagues.

“One thing! I want my Republican colleagues to give me one thing ― one! ― that I can go campaign on and say we did,” he said. “One! Anybody sitting in the complex, if you want to come down to the floor and come explain to me, one material, meaningful, significant thing the Republican majority has done besides, ‘Well, I guess it’s not as bad as the Democrats.’”

Good question Chip. Let e think about it for a minute

They did show off Hunter Biden Dick Pics
First time in the history of Congress

1700138424325.jpeg

Last edited:
It's more about what the GOP has not done. They haven't shredded the Constitution to create a sham Impeachment. They haven't endangered our country allowing 10,000 unknown people into the country every day. They haven't morphed the FBI into a secret police force used for political targeting. They didn't hand Afghanistan over to the Taliban. They haven't funded terrorism by handing Iran tens of billions of dollars.

The republican party needs Trump, they need a leader with a vision and the guts to kick the republicans in the butt and make them do their job.

Chances are, Republicans have as many skeletons in their closets as do the Democrats, so the Republicans sit like little sheep hoping the Democrats dont have the FBI release the files on them.

Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) put his own party on blast during a fiery speech on the House floor on Wednesday that included a blunt challenge for his Republican colleagues.

“One thing! I want my Republican colleagues to give me one thing ― one! ― that I can go campaign on and say we did,” he said. “One! Anybody sitting in the complex, if you want to come down to the floor and come explain to me, one material, meaningful, significant thing the Republican majority has done besides, ‘Well, I guess it’s not as bad as the Democrats.’”

What would have them do?

The Republicans freed the fucking slaves.

Isn't that enough?

When one party is attempting to bankrupt the country with mindless, unconstitutional spending in order to buy votes, then stopping that campaign, or at least slowing it down, is a worthy accomplishment.

If Congress took a two year "pause" from any new legislation and focused merely on balancing the budget by removing any spending that is not authorized by Article I, the country would be much better off for that effort.

While I like Chip Roy, someone should ask him exactly what he, as a leading Republican troublemaker, would like to accomplish (that has any chance of passing).

That would be interesting.

Sure skrewey....they promised to remove the evil from the White House and hopefully country.
Where will you move when Trump wins skrewey??

He's correct! Republicans need to push back on the Progressive Jihad.

They voted along with democrats to spend, spend, spend!!

When one party is attempting to bankrupt the country with mindless, unconstitutional spending in order to buy votes, then stopping that campaign, or at least slowing it down, is a worthy accomplishment.

If Congress took a two year "pause" from any new legislation and focused merely on balancing the budget by removing any spending that is not authorized by Article I, the country would be much better off for that effort.
All spending is approved by Congress in accordance with the Constitution

The Republicans freed the fucking slaves.

Isn't that enough?

No, according to cult fucks, in 1965 the parties flip flopped. Dems gave their racism to GOP. GOP gave their equal rights activism for minorities to the Dems.

IN cult fuck history, this is what happened. Now Dems are good and GOP bad bad racists.

Forum List

Back