N.Y. Senate Talks Fail Miserably, Chaos Ensues

This is embarrassing... Dems don't even stand for Pledge of Allegience... that should tell you all you need to know...

Senate Negotiations Fail Miserably, Chaos Ensues - wcbstv.com

Good article, but you failed miserably yourself, Dems do stand for the pledge of allegiance, they just want it reworded to:

To all go the government ....
From the government comes all ....

that's really absurd... I thought you said you read the article.

It had nothing to do with the pledge itself...they didn't recognize the session starting and wouldn't participate.

amazing what actually reading tells you.

This is embarrassing... Dems don't even stand for Pledge of Allegience... that should tell you all you need to know...

Good article, but you failed miserably yourself, Dems do stand for the pledge of allegiance, they just want it reworded to:

It had nothing to do with the pledge itself...they didn't recognize the session starting and wouldn't participate.

:eusa_eh: I was making a joke about the OP not the article, just commented on the article.

:eusa_eh: I was making a joke about the OP not the article, just commented on the article.

was that a joke? funny... i thought it was a potshot about "communist dems"

and you should know better than to trust any OP of his...

Thus why I made fun of what he posted and not the article ... :eusa_whistle:

I guess you failed to read the article as well... or just ignored what you didn't want to read...big surprise there... I pasted it below for you...

The odd thing was when Republican senators start the session with the pledge of allegiance. The Democrats didn't stand to participate and when one tried to stand, he was pulled down.

You would have to blind or flat out stupid not to understand that the Dems in power today want POWER and they want the government to take care of everyone... not that hard if you look at it from an objective point of view... but that may be hard for you to do with your hatred towards conservatives...

You would have to blind or flat out stupid not to understand that the Dems in power today want POWER and they want the government to take care of everyone... not that hard if you look at it from an objective point of view... but that may be hard for you to do with your hatred towards conservatives...

The part where you say "they want the government to take care of everyone" could be taking as a bit nuetral in my book. I know what you mean. You mean in terms of the social programs and the welfare state. But understand, national security is an aspect of "taking care of everyone" through the provision of providing defense and police forces to protect the citizenry. Also is the concept of maintianing an incorruptible justice system.

Now on the question of power--the Republicans want power too. Or else there would not be a Republican party. The questions I have is "What is wrong with wanting power?" The libs have interests too. They want the power in order to do the things they want. Same with conservatives. They need the power in order to get those tax cuts and to take Big Brother off their backs.

Ambition is a great characteristic of a people. It keeps their society moving.

Actually, they stood for the one they led. The Dem who bolted to the republican side (Espada, and I wonder what graft he was promised besides a higher position than he held on the ticket he was elected to)[yes Gunny, not practicing what I just preached elsewhere, but politics and theology are two very different animals] should be run out on a rail by those who elected a democrat to the NY Senate. If he wanted to change party's, he could have done so the next election cycle.
http://http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jedUgJTHa0zwCbpFZb88bZMp_PfQD990MAJO0

Actually, they stood for the one they led. The Dem who bolted to the republican side (Espada, and I wonder what graft he was promised besides a higher position than he held on the ticket he was elected to)[yes Gunny, not practicing what I just preached elsewhere, but politics and theology are two very different animals] should be run out on a rail by those who elected a democrat to the NY Senate. If he wanted to change party's, he could have done so the next election cycle.
http://http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jedUgJTHa0zwCbpFZb88bZMp_PfQD990MAJO0

Kind of like Arlen Specter.....

Actually the state government at complete standstill is a good thing. They cant spend more money and they can do no harm. Wish Washington would follow the lead. Government froze the public sector could fix our ills and we could get on

the dems won the election, they HAVE power... and i know that your O/P misrepresented what the article said... which is typical of your posts.

as for hate... nope. that's you're wingnut fantasy. I don't hate conservatives at all. I just feel it's important to shine a light on lying, spamming, wingnuts like you. I have no issue with REAL conservatives. Let me know when you become one.

Forum List

Back