N.Y. Senate Talks Fail Miserably, Chaos Ensues

This is embarrassing... Dems don't even stand for Pledge of Allegience... that should tell you all you need to know...

Senate Negotiations Fail Miserably, Chaos Ensues - wcbstv.com

Makes you wonder... if you're not loyal to this county what are you there representing?

another one who doesn't bother reading.... :eusa_whistle:

I love your little posts. No content, just a few words to rally the faithful. Do you ever contribute anything meaningful to the discourse? I'm asking cos I've never seen it.

The Democrats should hand over the power to the Republicans. They are the legal majority. The era of Democratic control is over.

Makes you wonder... if you're not loyal to this county what are you there representing?

I love your little posts. No content, just a few words to rally the faithful. Do you ever contribute anything meaningful to the discourse? I'm asking cos I've never seen it.

when you say something that isn't garbage, i'm sure i'll respond. but keep on writing things about "libs" or commenting when you don't read... or have any other clue what you're talking about andyou get the responses your posts deserve...

Wouldn't it be more fitting kneel for the pledge of alligience?

After all, free men stand.

And when one pledges alligience to a nation, one is pledging to abandon one's right to freely choose to support that nation. One is promising to support it right or wrong.

Much like slaves are supposed to support their masters right or wrong.

It is a PLEDGE after all.

Kneeling is the nature position inferiors take when they promise to be loyal to a cause or organization or person.

I have much the same problem taking oaths of any kind, incidently.

Last edited:

But Amanda, you didn't bother reading. Either that or you're dishonest, and I don't believe that...

I think many of you are reading it all wrong.

I WISH that whatever was in the water in Albany, NY could be bottled and dumped into the Bourbon and BranchWater over at Foggy Bottom.

Think how much BETTER off we would ALL be tonight if we could get the U.S. House of Representatives or the U.S. Senate to quarrel themselves into gridlock? No more idiotic Crap and Trade Bills. No more bottomless spending orgies on credit and the fact that the Fed can just print more worthless paper. Stymie President Obama in his TRACKS! :clap2:

How GREAT would that be?!

Forum List

Back