Biden Campaign Accuses Trump Of Being A Jew-Hater Simply Because Trump Did What Biden Did With Blacks

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Trump said that any Jew who votes Democrat must hate Israel.

So of course Biden claims that Trump is a Jew-Hater.

The fact is Democrats support Hamas, and the fact that Hamas hates Jews is without question.

But Trump must have known that Biden would jump into this mess with both feet without a second thought, not even imagining how hypocritical it looks.

Biden once said that blacks can't call themselves black unless they vote for Biden.

So Joe Biden thinks he can have it both ways.

Asked about Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer’s (D., N.Y.) recent call for a new Israeli government that would entertain peace talks with Hamas, former president Donald Trump said in a Monday interview that Jewish Americans who support the Democratic party hate themselves and the Jewish state.

Nothing Kushner said was a lie. By the vast majority, US Jews vote Democrat and the Democrat stance on Israel is about as negative as it's possible to be. It's just a continuing reflection of how the global Left is trying to destroy the US, EU, and Israel. I'm glad he quickly posted the video to prove he was taken out of context by the evil bastards...

Biden is the biggest Jew hater since Obama, who was the biggest Jew hater since Hitler. Trump is pro Jewish from where I'm standing. MAGA
Democrats aren't afraid to look like hypocrites......because their media usually carries water for them and repeats their lies, covers up their hypocrisy.

The last people in America that should be calling Trump a Jew-hater is the Hamas loving Democrats.

Biden Campaign Accuses Trump Of Being A Jew-Hater​

Fat chance .
The Donald and his family are all largely Jewish and it was only two generations previous that his German Jewish forebears came to America .
But he also plays the Christian as well which I suspect is just smart opportunism
He will be desperate for support from the power money Jews in Israel and the US, but also totally aware of the need not to upset Christians as a voting block .Or Islamists .
My guess is that his most private connection is to the Jewish Faith .

Forum List

Back