O! Obama! You Thought You Had Problems...

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
LOL!

Riehl World View: If Obama Thinks He Has Problems Now

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If Obama Thinks He Has Problems Now

Oh my. Why would Hillary need an attack dog par excellence at the State Department? I speculated about Hillary's long-term thinking if Obama really gets caught up in a scandal, or just starts to fade for any reason. I'd keep my eye out for stories featuring "unnamed senior officials at the State Department".

Pre-mature, perhaps - but Blumenthal will say anything about anyone to help a Clinton. This is an interesting move. If there's ever any Obama blood in the water, Sidney will be one of the most dangerous sharks. Just sayin'.

Longtime journalist and former Clinton White House advisor Sidney Blumenthal will become a special advisor without portfolio to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, The Cable has learned. Blumenthal refused to comment. But sources say he is filling out the paperwork and disentangling himself from other obligations as he moves to become a special advisor to the secretary whose presidential campaign he helped advise. The position would not require Senate confirmation.

Update: Hmm. Interesting theory. Are Hillary and Joe going to steer the course, or take over the ship of state, perhaps? heh!

The load is to heavy for an amateur like Obama. Speeches don't solve world and national problems and crisises. Hillary is just on the list of availables waiting for the collapse of Obama the magnificent and I believe the collapse has already begun.

Forum List

Back