My war with Paul supporters is over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thanatos144, Jun 29, 2012.

1. thanatos144

thanatos144 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,332
    This last couple of days has opened me up to things.....While I disagree staunchly with many things Paul does and I do not see him in rose colored glasses it is time I put the country first and politics last. We all know he isn't going to be the nominee and I doubt he will run third party but truthfully right now he doesn't matter.

Yesterday saw us as a nation become far less free then we use to be. Yesterday was a tremendous blow to liberty for all of us whether you believe it or not. Yesterday showed a need for a congress that wishes to preserve a republic and deny a democracy. Yesterday after the anger subsided some I started thinking clearly.

So today I put my hand out to those libertarians and Paul libertarians in a act of peace.....The liberal progressives believe we should compromise.....They are completely right. We need to compromise. The libertarians and conservatives need to compromise and move forward together on the things we have in common....Like smaller government....Less taxes....Fewer regulations...Most of all preserving this great nation as a Republic.

It is time we put away childish things. I am putting this many places to show as many as I can my conviction to saving our nation for our children.....

God bless the USA

• Thank You! Thank You! x 8
  2. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,423
    Wah....wah......bawah............

3. bobcollum

bobcollum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,003
    Someone's nervous about the Ron Paul voters not giving in and voting for Romney.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. thanatos144

thanatos144 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,332
    Now that we have heard from the most intelligent the progressives have to offer we can move forward.

5. thanatos144

thanatos144 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,332
    I dont care about Romney......I care about congress......I care about returning the country to a republic.

6. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,423
    Ah, but we plan to move forward. Toward a real single payer universal health care system based on an income tax on all forms of income.

7. thanatos144

thanatos144 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,332
    Yes I know you progressives hate liberty and freedom.....Thats why the fight has to be so much stronger now so you dont destroy our childrens and grandchildrens future with your fascism

8. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,976
    All are welcome to join the Ron Paul Revolution. Glad to have ya onboard. Dr. Paul is the only Politician even worth listening to at this point. The rest are miserable liars & cheats. John Roberts a "Conservative?" Yeah right. Dr. Paul is honest & brave. You can count on him. Constitutional Conservatism is this Nation's only hope. This fight is very difficult though, and we're definitely vastly outnumbered. But we are making progress. So thank you for joining the fight. Welcome. :)

9. thanatos144

thanatos144 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,332
    Never make the mistake....I am not part of the Paul machine. I am willing to work for the betterment of the country. I would have only voted for Paul if he won the nominee cause like Romney the choice is all I had. While he is fiscally correct he is very much wrong on certain things....Truth is he doesn't matter anymore. He is going to retire and live out his life wherever in Texas he lives and thats fine....After 30+ years in his seat he deserves his retirement. What I am getting at is I am not going to waste my time fighting libertarians to the detriment of the country....While we bicker over small stupid shit the progressives grab more and more power.....We have to much important things in common to allow the country to fail cause some of the small shit.

10. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    Roberts upheld the Constitution yesterday and resisted the judicial activism which all conservatives profess to hate.

Court after court after court confirm that the Federal government has ridiculously broad taxing authority under the Constitution. I don't like it, but conservatives of all stripes need to admit it.

ObamaTax is a political matter, not a Constitutional one.