My suggested strategy for Trump's team.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I would just play clips of Adumb Schifferbrain's lies, then present the truth. Make him own up to his hundreds of lies he spewed the past few days. Not sure 24 hours is enough to cover them all.

I would also play the House Clown's "witness" testimony they all had....."I heard someone say they felt......"I thought........"My feelings were hurt...."

From what I read they are going to destroy, line by line, the democrat lies, and then touch on the corruption content, which is going to hit very soon via AT William Barr and his team of law enforcers.

Came out with Pencil Neck's fake phone call Fairy Tale right out of the box.

I would just play clips of Adumb Schifferbrain's lies, then present the truth. Make him own up to his hundreds of lies he spewed the past few days. Not sure 24 hours is enough to cover them all.

I would also play the House Clown's "witness" testimony they all had....."I heard someone say they felt......"I thought........"My feelings were hurt...."
Seems they are at least playing clips of witnesses stating the real facts.

The situation is that team Trump has two rooks, queen and a army of pawns left against the single last piece. At this point they could pretty much remove pants and take a shit on the board... and still win.

But they will for sure get him any moment now...

Seems they are at least playing clips of witnesses stating the real facts.

Clips the House Clowns clearly didn't want introduced.

At this point they could pretty much remove pants and take a shit on the board

Your party of corruption did, and they have. It's the theme of this whole clown shoe term. Useless assholes shitting on the board. That's you.

Democrats conducting two biggest witch hunts in America in decades.

They won't be shitting on the board next - they will shit their pants.

Last edited:

Your party of corruption did, and they have. It's the theme of this whole clown shoe term. Useless assholes shitting on the board. That's you.

Democrats conducting two biggest witch hunts in America in decades.

They won't be shitting on the board next - they will shit their pants.

Nah, I'm convinced Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) is fucking guilty.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Yep, no real replies from lazy fucking morons.
What is there to reply to? Just meaningless dribble thrown out there is all you’ve got.

What is there to reply to? Just meaningless dribble thrown out there is all you’ve got.

Nothing you contribute is worth a damn either. :dunno:

At least you admit you are a useless poster.

If Monday is as damning as Saturday for the Dems...They will have no choice but to offer
the GOP a backroom deal.

They'll offer not to ask for witnesses and will vote with the GOP to have the charges dismissed
against the President.

That's about the only thing they can do. It puts the House members in more trouble in districts
that Trump won in 2016, and eliminates the GOP Senators, in tough races for 2020, from having to
vote to acquit or remove.

The problem with that will then fall on McConnell, trying to convince the President of that deal.
He wants to be acquitted, and unless there is some divine intervention he will be acquitted.

I don't think the President will accept a deal like that. It wouldn't prevent the House from launching
another impeachment inquiry. It doesn't make the Senate races any more easier and the House
dems are already in a big enough bind.

Trump's lawyers need to pose 2 questions on Tuesday, at the end of their time on the floor.
#1_ How could the House Impeach a President with no evidence?... and

#2- How can the 4 members of the Senate, running for the Presidency,, vote to remove a
President with no evidence? (Put them behind the eight-ball)

Actually, I didn't. Quit trying to gaslight, you worthless retard.

You:

"Nothing you contribute is worth a damn either"

Oops!

You:

Oops!

English isn't your strong suit, is it motherfucker? The word either is not an admission of anything, you mouth breathing moron.

You:

Oops!

English isn't your strong suit, is it motherfucker? The word either is not an admission of anything, you mouth breathing moron.
Him: “Meaningless drivel is all you have”

You: “Nothing you contribute is worth a damn EITHER”

That means you include yourself as one who contributes nothing. And you are trying to tell me I don’t know English.

Forum List

Back