Habbadabado, Alina takes one for the team.

What tits? Sexist much?
So you prefer the braying jackasses.
They dislike good lookers. As dweebs they never could get near them and being emotionally addled they developed a hatred for them and are drawn to the ugly loudmouths who run their cuckold life

You could almost see him whispering in her ear, telling her what to say.

Then, just a few days later,..............

Trump says he won’t testify again at his New York fraud trial. He says he has nothing more to say
https://apnews.com/article/trump-ne...suit-testify-5710001a228dc333a88e61b18abcfd44

It seems his attorneys have prevailed on him that he has said quite enough.

Trump's prior turn as a witness did meaningful damage to his defense

Most importantly, Trump's testimony on Nov. 6 harmed his defense — even when he managed to stick to the substance. It is no exaggeration to say he gave the attorney general's team a veritable bouquet of quotes that support their case, not his own. Among those that likely had Wallace and his colleagues internally pumping their fists are exchanges like these two, just pages into the Nov. 6 transcript:

WALLACE: ... s it correct that you had reviewed the Statement of Financial Condition in each of those years from 2011 to 2017 before it became final?

TRUMP: Yeah, I would look at them. It was not something that was of great urgency because I knew they weren't badly needed in a true sense, but I would look at them. I would see them. And I would maybe, on occasion, have some suggestions.

And later:

WALLACE: So is it true that you were responsible for the preparation and fair presentation of financial statements?

TRUMP: Getting them information, yes. In a form of getting them information.

I predicted Trump wouldn’t testify again in the N.Y. civil fraud trial. Here's why.

In the face of the overwhelming facts in the case, and RICO Don's prior admission of guilt, he indeed has nothing else to say. There is no legal defense for what he did, there is only a rhetorical defense in the way of the barrage of accusations against Judge Engoron, his clerk, and AG James. It's the manner in which he has chosen to prepare the minions for a large financial judgement against the Trump Org. It's part of the imperative construct he needs The Following to buy in to. Namely, being found guilty isn't about the facts, it must be about bias. That's been the recurring theme since the indictments began to fall like rain.

OK. What exactly was the one she took for the team?

Forum List

Back