My Little White Girl Not So White

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
This is what is wrong with liberals...they are sick in the head.....

Last edited:
ALL racism is F'd up. View attachment 166823

Sounds to me like you are just trying to start yet another racial battle here.
Actually I was trying to share the good news but white people don't seem to see it as good news. Telling dont you think?

When have you ever ''shared'' anything that did not have an ulterior motive? I think it's great that she is what she is. A human being. You dwell too much on race....that is easy to see.

Before this thread is finished, you will be calling others ''cave chimps'', and whatever other names you use, and they will be calling you the names they usually use.
I do not buy that you were merely trying to share the news.

Dont guilt that girl into radicalism, please. I know you try.
Racist asshole.

If she becomes radical its going to be from all the racist shit she hears from whites that dont know she identifies as Black.
You need to except the fact she is not what you wish her to be. If you don't you are harming her. So what is the other percent?
I dont wish her to be anything other than the amazing person she is. She wants to ID as Black and I will help her just like I would help her with anything else.
And people laughed when i said that rachel dolezal disease was real

Actually I was trying to share the good news but white people dont seem to see it as good news. Telling dont you think?
If you were not so full of radicalized horse shit it would help. There are days when you make Louis Farakan look sane. You are NOT a culturally diverse person. You are a racist.

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.

You’d call her a racist just by looking at her if you didn’t know her. She just likes you and wants to have something to share with you. Too bad you are a racist bastard.

Actually I was trying to share the good news but white people don't seem to see it as good news. Telling dont you think?

When have you ever ''shared'' anything that did not have an ulterior motive? I think it's great that she is what she is. A human being. You dwell too much on race....that is easy to see.

Before this thread is finished, you will be calling others ''cave chimps'', and whatever other names you use, and they will be calling you the names they usually use.
I've shared lots of times on things that have nothing to do with race. I think youre obsessed with following my threads concerning race so you miss out on other things I comment on. Weird how all these white people are saying negative things yet you claim I am trying to start a battle. :)

hmmmm, no one is going to look at a black child and just assume he/she is white, no one!

I've shared lots of times on things that have nothing to do with race. I think youre obsessed with following my threads concerning race so you miss out on other things I comment on. Weird how all these white people are saying negative things yet you claim I am trying to start a battle. :)

:lmao:

You started the thread. You usually do. /unwatch

Racist asshole.

If she becomes radical its going to be from all the racist shit she hears from whites that dont know she identifies as Black.

Calm down, Asmodeus.....

There is no institutional racism in America...

Neither is there 'white supremacy' nor 'white privilege.'

But.....there is karma......

...so, beware.

This is another example of why liberalism is a mental disorder and it must be treated as such....

hmmmm, no one is going to look at a black child and just assume he/she is white, no one!
She is only 11% Black. She looks like she is white with the exception of a few features.

Racist asshole.

You need to except the fact she is not what you wish her to be. If you don't you are harming her. So what is the other percent?
I dont wish her to be anything other than the amazing person she is. She wants to ID as Black and I will help her just like I would help her with anything else.

So -- my racist black buddy -- you man enough to take the test? I imagine if you found 11% white heritage, you'd need to be put into a padded room.. :banana:

:lmao:

You started the thread. You usually do. /unwatch
Of course I started the thread and whites attacked on what would be good news. Typical white behavior.

Racist asshole.

So -- my racist black buddy -- you man enough to take the test? I imagine if you found 11% white heritage, you'd need to be put into a padded room.. :banana:
I already took the test. Thats were she got the idea from. luckily I only have 5% irish DNA.

Racist asshole.

And people laughed when i said that rachel dolezal disease was real
They are still laughing at you.

There is no battle. You are a black racist period. Your thread starts always go that direction. It never fails as nos you are doing it here on this thread. You ain't no Ruben james. George Jefferson maybe.

She is only 11% Black. She looks like she is white with the exception of a few features.
It's your daughter, trust me, there will be no disappointment she will not make you forget, they [girls] are so good like that
She is not my daughter by blood but that never mattered to me. I raised her as my own even when she lived with her mom.

And this matters ---- why?? Knowing the percentages just makes you eligible to jump OUT of Group Think on race. White folks KNOW when one of OURS is a racist. He's the guy trying to speak for the White Group.. Clear indication of racial stereotyping and too much racial identity and WAY TOO MUCH racial self esteem.

So -- POSSIBLY -- that's why most whites consider YOU a racist. Because you are full of racial superiority fables. Because you believe you are ANOINTED to speak for your entire group. Because you use the same derogatory tactics that ANY COLOR racist uses.

That kid still reading this thread? :eusa_clap:

There is no battle. You are a black racist period. Your thread starts always go that direction. It never fails as nos you are doing it here on this thread. You ain't no Ruben james. George Jefferson maybe.
Just curious. What does your belief I am a Black racist have to do with this thread? Any threads that go in that direction is because of white racists.

Forum List

Back