CDZ My gun control plan that will stop 95-99% of gun crime and murder in the U.S.

Why do you oppose harsh sentences for people who use guns to commit crime?
we already have harsher laws when you use a weapon,,,
whether its a gun or baseball bat is irrelevant,,,
all your doing by only focusing on guns is agreeing with the gun grabbers that its the gun and not the person thats the problem
There isn't any reason the harsher penalties have to be limited to guns.
the laws we have arent limited to guns,,,
the crime is the action not what they used,,,and when a weapon is used its a harsher crime,,,
Right. the point is the increased penalties he seeks can be applied to all weapons, not just guns.
Would you oppose this?
we already have that,,
We do not already have the increased penalties he seeks, else he would not seek them.
Would you oppose the increased penalties if they applied to ALL weapons?

Why do you oppose harsh sentences for people who use guns to commit crime?
all your doing by only focusing on guns is agreeing with the gun grabbers that its the gun and not the person thats the problem
the crime is the action not what they used,,,and when a weapon is used its a harsher crime,,,
Right. the point is the increased penalties he seeks can be applied to all weapons, not just guns.
Would you oppose this?
The only thing....if you get a life sentence for using either a knife or a gun, there is no reason, at that point, to use the knife instead of the gun.......
Perhaps - but 70% of violent crime does not involve a gun, so...

Would you oppose this?
we already have that,,
We do not already have the increased penalties he seeks, else he would not seek them.

except for the fact its a culture problem not a weapon problem,,

an increase in penalties would most likely lead to the perp just killing the victim to avoid having a witness,,,

Would you oppose this?
we already have that,,

an increase in penalties would most likely lead to the perp just killing the victim to avoid having a witness,,,

More likely, as Japan showed us..... the perps will stop using guns. They can commit rape and robbery without guns.

Increased penalties meaning what? More of the same thing that isn't working? What a novel idea... Who pray tell is going to finance this, if you don't mind me asking?

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.

This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

You implement this with two other things...

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

That is how you stop gun crime over night.

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....
Dems let criminals out faster than you can arrest them.

Would you oppose this?
we already have that,,
So, just to be clear:
You OPPOSE stronger penalties for the use of ANY weapon in ANY violent crime, all across the board.

Would you oppose this?
we already have that,,

More likely, as Japan showed us..... the perps will stop using guns. They can commit rape and robbery without guns.

correct me if I'm wrong but arent guns illegal there,, or very restricted???

Would you oppose this?
we already have that,,
So, just to be clear:
You OPPOSE stronger penalties for the use of ALL weapons in ALL violent crime, all across the board.

as it stands the courts arent fully enforcing the sentences we have now,,,

enforce what we have now and then we can discuss more

Would you oppose this?
we already have that,,
So, just to be clear:
You OPPOSE stronger penalties for the use of ALL weapons in ALL violent crime, all across the board.
True, but.... Fully enforcing the law only means it is more likely a penalty will be applied -- thus, in effect, increasing the penalties.
An increase in penalties would most likely lead to the perp just killing the victim to avoid having a witness,,,
So... why do you support enforcement of current penalties?

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.

This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

You implement this with two other things...

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

That is how you stop gun crime over night.

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....
well here you go.

we already have that,,
So, just to be clear:
True, but.... Fully enforcing the law only means it is more likely a penalty will be applied -- thus, in effect, increasing the penalties.
An increase in penalties would most likely lead to the perp just killing the victim to avoid having a witness,,,

its going to take me a minute to figure out what you just said,,,

So, just to be clear:
It shouldn't.

So, just to be clear:
It shouldn't.

no,, it shouldnt,,,

I have to wonder what is meant by a weapon,,

is it an inanimate object??

or is it something that gives you an advantage over another person???

cause a 250 lb guy has an advantage over a 110lb girl

most MMA fighters are considered weapons

So, just to be clear:
It shouldn't.
no,, it shouldnt,,,
Given that you believe an increase in penalties would most likely lead to the perp just killing the victim to avoid having a witness, I have to wonder why you support full enforcement of current penalties.

It shouldn't.
no,, it shouldnt,,,
Given that you believe an increase in penalties would most likely lead to the perp just killing the victim to avoid having a witness, I have to wonder why you support full enforcement of current penalties.

I support what we have because its what we have,, the problem is its not being enforced,,

the same thing can be said about illegal immigration,,

It shouldn't.
no,, it shouldnt,,,

think about it,,
your going to rob someone with a gun and you know it would lead to a life sentence, why wouldnt you just go ahead and kill the only witness??

It shouldn't.
no,, it shouldnt,,,
I support what we have because its what we have,, the problem is its not being enforced,,
BUT, if they actually enforce current penalties, it increases the probability that someone will face an actual penalty for his crime.
This is an effective increase in penalties.
Why won't actual enforcement of current penalties lead to the perp just killing the victim to avoid having a witness?

It shouldn't.
no,, it shouldnt,,,
BUT, if they actually enforce current penalties, it increases the probability that someone will face an actual penalty for his crime.
Why won't actual enforcement of current penalties lead to the perp just killing the victim to avoid having a witness?
because current penalties are not a life sentence,,,

It shouldn't.
no,, it shouldnt,,,
because current penalties are not a life sentence,,,
How is a life sentence commensurate with robbery? More importantly; who is gonna have to foot the bill for the convicted persons room, board, medical, and security?

Forum List

Back