My fellow Americans; I love you and stand shoulder to shoulder.

BorderGene

Rookie
Oct 12, 2014
My name is BorderGene (Ken) Johnson; I moved to Douglas, AZ - Sister City to Agua Prieta, Sonora, Mexico from Montana in 1987. I accepted a challenge from my employer located in Salt Lake City, UT to operate the historic Gadsden Hotel in Douglas - (Google it to understand my undertaking. To make a long story short I have never left the border rather I have learned the inter-workings quite well as a manufacturer (maquiladora) for 15 years - as a Business Analyst for the Small Business Development Center in Sierra Vista, AZ which is on the U.S. Mexico border as well. I am obsessed with studying monitoring and analyzing a tree full of data about the border communities in Arizona in addition to the other border states. I became so obsessed with what I was learning that on October 9, 2004 I began writing a book titled Peligroso (Danger) focused on the relationship of terrorist organizations with the Mexican cartels and now even Mexico's government. I was forced to take a break due to some health issues which have forced me to retire professionally; I recently began new research to try and finish the book hence I found this astounding forum. On February 21, 2011 I wrote in my book:

"The article released today, February 21, 2011, gives me reason to stop writing, it's sort of like "the jig is up". "I hope, always I hope, that what I have written and do not have the resources to formally publish will shed light on the gravity of our dire situation as a nation. Our border to the south has been breached; we have failed as a nation to secure this border and protect ourselves. We are too late - God help us."

As of today, the data and information I am finding is simply frightening; as I told my wife whom I found in the Gadsden "we are so screwed. Will speak to you soon, Ken.

Sounds like something that will appeal to the Border Klan, Bundy Ranch Militias, and bigots everywhere.

And you sound like something that'd appeal to a Greyhound station men's room pole smoker.
Good Morning Mr. Sweetnam. Guess there's not much appeal for just speaking one's mind while maintaining respect for others. I guess I'm "Old School" - hope you have a good day sir. God Bless America

Sounds like something that will appeal to the Border Klan, Bundy Ranch Militias, and bigots everywhere.

And you sound like something that'd appeal to a Greyhound station men's room pole smoker.

Is it me or have issues like this seem to have just melted into oblivion - evaporated - gone dead? I wonder how far they have progressed in Mexico? From what I'm seeing they're going as far as they want to. Our government is asleep at the wheel.
In June 2010: Rep. Sue Myrick (R-GA.) urged the Department of Homeland Security to set up a task force due to intelligence reports that Hezbollah is infiltrating the U.S. due to lax immigration policies and operating terrorism training camps south of the American border:
“Myrick outlined a complex set of potential threats and evidence of their existence. She said “Iranian agents and members of Hezbollah” are thought to be learning Spanish in Hugo Chavez-run Venezuela before trying to obtain false documents to enter the United States as purported Mexicans. She said Hezbollah, known for its tunnel-digging skill, could be receiving drug money from cartel operations in exchange for help forging better tunnels across the U.S. border for trafficking.
She said gang members in prisons in the American southwest are starting to show up with tattoos in Farsi, implying a “Persian influence that can likely be traced back to Iran and its proxy army, Hezbollah.”

Hello there, Ken...

Jack-o-lantern.jpg

:)

:eek: Folks - no flaming in intro threads ok? Several posts have been deleted. So let's start again...Intro threads are intro threads...no flaming, insulting - save discussions on politics etc for those forums.

Forum List

Back