Am I the only one that is concerned and worried and feels compelled to do something about it?

Sherry Bisson

Rookie
Oct 12, 2014
I am very worried with the growth and spread spread of the ISIL movement. These people are evil incarnate. I was hoping to meed someone else that thinks like me. There has got to be other movements, aside from what Obama says and American Military. In fact I know they are. I want to obliterate this people - blow them off the face of the earth. Would like to hear from anyone who shares my feelings and can lead me in a right directlion. I want to help end the spread of this terrorist threat.

I am very worried with the growth and spread spread of the ISIL movement. These people are evil incarnate. I was hoping to meed someone else that thinks like me. There has got to be other movements, aside from what Obama says and American Military. In fact I know they are. I want to obliterate this people - blow them off the face of the earth. Would like to hear from anyone who shares my feelings and can lead me in a right directlion. I want to help end the spread of this terrorist threat.
Welcome Sherry Bisson . The Middle East Forum is where you want to go. Also the Israel/Palestine Forum.

Hi Sherry, the best thing we all can do, regardless of our views, is to support complete
unity and cooperation among all people and nations. None of this genocide could occur
except people were divided and weakened by fear-based politics.

keep reaching out, connecting and supporting all people with love of truth, justice, peace and good will for all.
Do not let any negativity influence or divide you from someone else.

keep focusing on the positive and that will build cohesion and support
for the people closest to the root of the battle. Positive thoughts and energy will do more
to protect and sustain all people fighting to overcome injustice and the devastation of ill will and retribution that
otherwise kills humanity.

Join with all others and do not let division of any kind get in the way of positive outreach.
Together we can beat this scourge as well as other ills threatening global security.

take care and thanks for joining in!
you can PM me anytime,
yours truly,
Emily

Dear Sherry, I recently tweeted David Cameron, the British prime minister telling him that we cannot beat IS with bombs, but we might beat them with propaganda. I have indulged in heavy criticism of the Quran on a number of forums since not long after 9/11. I invite you to satisfy yourself that the Quran is a book of evil lies about God by reading it. Then indulging in criticism of it online.

Guys - this is an intro thread, let's take the discussion of ISIS/etc to the appropriate arenas and use this thread to welcome Sherry to USMB.

Welcome aboard Sherry :)

In my considerable experience, the only evil around are people decrying others as evil incarnate.

Dear Sherry, I recently tweeted David Cameron, the British prime minister telling him that we cannot beat IS with bombs, but we might beat them with propaganda. I have indulged in heavy criticism of the Quran on a number of forums since not long after 9/11. I invite you to satisfy yourself that the Quran is a book of evil lies about God by reading it. Then indulging in criticism of it online.

Heavy stuff. I like heavy stuff.

Sorry, I'm more worried what's happening directly in our country and our people, and how it will effect myself and the ones I love. (healthcare, education, gov't policies)

Forum List

Back