Muslims Oppose 9/11 Memorial

CrtOjKpW8AA8u6J.jpg

"A group of New York Muslims has taken offense at a small town’s new memorial honoring those who died in the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The memorial, which will be dedicated on Saturday, identifies those responsible for the attacks as “Islamic terrorists.”

Perhaps a multitude of nations in Asia, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Pacific islands, and Europe should erect monuments in memory of the millions upon millions of their countrymen who were innocent victims of Black Flag operations, illegal invasions, illegal air strikes, drone attacks, chemical attacks, torture, & rape … and accurately identify those responsible for such treachery as "United States Government Terrorists".

10349753_1729681617278057_1110905254_n.jpg

........ I guarantee these muslims got paid off by the CIA to be opposed to it
And it wouldn't be the first time a perceived 'enemy' got paid off by the US to keep quite. Kennedy 'convinced' Krustjev to keep quiet about the true settlement over the Cuban Missile Crisis so that Kennedy (the US) could 'save face'.

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

I guarantee these muslims got paid off by the CIA to be opposed to it
Ok, so you're a retard. Thanks for clearing that up.

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

I guarantee these muslims got paid off by the CIA to be opposed to it

Wow ... just WOW! That is what passes for truth and knowledge in the bizarro 9/11 conspiracy theory world. Not only has that "joint CIA/Mossad operation" never been documented anywhere, it has been relentlessly and unceremoniously proven to be a fabrication of Nazi idiots whose agenda is easy to discern.

It's weird. When I was a kid, the Nazis were all far right. Today, thanks to the internet, 95% are far left and there are magnitudes more of the sick freaks.

Soon no thread is going to be free to make a comment in, without things that ended more than 70 years being brought into threads that have nothing to do with that stuff.

I wish people would control their obsession and psychological issues and stop forcing both on other people. I'm not feeding it anymore, I just wanted to make this comment, but I suppose the cry babies will all be alerting.

Many are getting tired of this, just derail the thread already, it's already been derailed once with the it's not about Muslims, what about Timothy McVeigh and Oklahoma and The Christians.

That's not the derailment --- that's (again) an analogy to demonstrate the Double Standard at work, as already noted repeatedly. Again, that being, we don't characterize terrorism in religious terms when it's our own religion involved, but only when it's an "other" that we think we can get away with. Hence the references to "Chrisitainist terrorism" and "Catholicist terrorism" --- terms which in fact do not exist. And they don't exist because the fallacy requires that when one's own membership does it, one comes up with an entirely different standard. "Oh that doesn't count", says the fallacist, "they're outliers".

The derailment came with the poster's apples-oranges attempt to equate a nationality ("Germans") with the religion in the OP.

Still, it's a useful illustration as it fuels itself on the same fallacy of Composition --- the mythology that all of the wearers of some label the fallacist hangs on them ("Germans"... "Muslims" ... "Christians"... "people with blue eyes"....) are necessarily comprised of/guilty of any actions of any individuals IN that group. Hence "all Germans are Nazis" by virtue of Hitler; "all Muslims are terrorists" by virtue of Bin Laden; "all Christians are killers" by virtue of McVeigh, Rudolph, Roeder, etc.

Every one is a fallacy and falls on its fallacious face.

Last edited:
9/11 was such a horrific event in American history, that to protest any memorial recognizing it is simply un-American, and frankly I have no use for anyone in this country that feels like these hideous people.

9/11 was such a horrific event in American history, that to protest any memorial recognizing it is simply un-American, and frankly I have no use for anyone in this country that feels like these hideous people.
Let's hope the Irakis feel the same way about the illegal invasion, occupation and torture habits of their country by the Americans ... and erect a few monuments of their own.

"A group of New York Muslims has taken offense at a small town’s new memorial honoring those who died in the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The memorial, which will be dedicated on Saturday, identifies those responsible for the attacks as “Islamic terrorists.”

What the Muslims disapprove of is the use of the term 'Islamic Terrorists', to whom the memorial credits the 9/11 attack.

If you're not an 'Islamic Terrorist' why would you be offended?

To this group, I would offer 2 things:

1. In America you have many Rights - the Right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them!

2. :fu:

Muslims complain about town's 9/11 memorial | Fox News

Find as long as we refer to Oklahoma city as the act of a Christian terrorist.

And every KKK lynching, bombing, and terrorist threat as the act of American Christian Terrorists.

What the Muslims disapprove of is the use of the term 'Islamic Terrorists', to whom the memorial credits the 9/11 attack.

If you're not an 'Islamic Terrorist' why would you be offended?

To this group, I would offer 2 things:

1. In America you have many Rights - the Right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them!

2. :fu:

Muslims complain about town's 9/11 memorial | Fox News

Find as long as we refer to Oklahoma city as the act of a Christian terrorist.

And every KKK lynching, bombing, and terrorist threat as the act of American Christian Terrorists.
Oh really You moonbat? Did they yell in the name of God? Or are you just stamped with stupid?

Like you say, easy65, if you aren't an Islamic terrorist, what's the problem?

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.

It would be factually inaccurate but you want to look like the ignorant fool that you are why don't you push for it.

Like you say, easy65, if you aren't an Islamic terrorist, what's the problem?

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.

It would be factually inaccurate

Exactly.
Stop right there. You got the point.

but you want to look like the ignorant fool that you are why don't you push for it.

:dig:

Forum List

Back