Clinton's comments to FBI distorted by Media

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
Trump keeps claiming that the media is biased....well, I tend to agree with him. Only problem is he thinks the media is biased toward him, but it appears that NBC, supposedly what right-wingers call a left-wing TV station is complicit in spreading lies about Hillary. It's no wonder that Trump's poll numbers are not so far behind Hillary's....even the presumed left-wing media is helping the unqualified and ill-tempered narcissist.

Oh, did I mention that NBC is right-wing owned?

CNBC/MSNBC owned by NBC and Microsoft.....the same microsoft that donated 24 million to get GW Bush elected.

EXCLUSIVE: Glaring Inaccuracies in NBC's Hillary Clinton FBI Reporting
In the light of a highly critical and distorted segment covering the release of the FBI's Hillary Clinton investigation notes on Sunday's Meet the Press, NBC News and Chuck Todd must answer questions about glaring inaccuracies and potential anti-Clinton bias in their coverage.

When it comes to Democrat Hillary Clinton, the narrative is much more consistent. The media highlights her "trust deficit" with voters and views every action -- or lack thereof in the case of press conferences -- through a filter of this perpetual distrust.

In the case of Meet the Press, it appears that rule 3 has an addendum: "When no evidence of bad faith exists, facts will be distorted or fabricated in order to create such appearance." Todd presented MTP's "top takeaways" from the FBI report:

Distortion 1: "Clinton claimed she did not understand basic classification procedures."

This claim doesn't appear in the FBI documents. In neither the summary nor in the interview report does Clinton claim not to understand basic classification procedures.

On page 20 of the report, Clinton is asked about her knowledge of how to handle TOP SECRET, SECRET, or CONFIDENTIAL classification levels, she responds in a manner suggesting that she treats all levels with the same manner of diligence, rather than the statement of ignorance NBC makes it out to be.

Distortion 2: "She didn't recall any training on how to handle classified information."

CLINTON was aware she was an Original Classification Authority (OCA) at State. CLINTON could not recall

how often she used this authority or any specific training or guidance provided by State.

Distortion 3: "In fact, Clinton told the FBI that 'she could not recall or could not remember' key details more than three dozen times."

But in real fact, those "more than three dozen times" of Clinton being unable to recall what they called "key details" were largely made up of answers in the negative as to whether events or actions took place. Others were not recalling a specific day or instance while remembering the general point.

Distortion 4: "She even told the FBI that she thought that the 'C' on an email referred to the order of paragraphs instead of 'the word confidential,' which is the lowest level of classification."

Again, note the "even" in the accusation. I'm not an expert on the process of classification, but as The Daily Banter's Tommy Christopher pointed out in July, the emails in question were not properly marked and were also not properly classified, and the reasonable conclusion of someone who is an expert in classification is that those "(C)" markings were not related to classification.

(snip)

(And there's a Distortion 5 and 6, too)
http://thedailybanter.com/2016/09/glaring-inaccuracies-in-nbcs-hillary-clinton-fbi-reporting/

th

Get a list of "I don't recalls' in that interview, and check them against your 'facts'.

The Daily Banter?

surprised you aren't using Bazooka Joe comics for your info

Gates’ political contributions from 1986 to 2011 at a little more than $418,000, with slightly more going to Democrats.8

You are a real joke.

Trump keeps claiming that the media is biased....well, I tend to agree with him. Only problem is he thinks the media is biased toward him, but it appears that NBC, supposedly what right-wingers call a left-wing TV station is complicit in spreading lies about Hillary. It's no wonder that Trump's poll numbers are not so far behind Hillary's....even the presumed left-wing media is helping the unqualified and ill-tempered narcissist.

Oh, did I mention that NBC is right-wing owned?

CNBC/MSNBC owned by NBC and Microsoft.....the same microsoft that donated 24 million to get GW Bush elected.

EXCLUSIVE: Glaring Inaccuracies in NBC's Hillary Clinton FBI Reporting
In the light of a highly critical and distorted segment covering the release of the FBI's Hillary Clinton investigation notes on Sunday's Meet the Press, NBC News and Chuck Todd must answer questions about glaring inaccuracies and potential anti-Clinton bias in their coverage.

When it comes to Democrat Hillary Clinton, the narrative is much more consistent. The media highlights her "trust deficit" with voters and views every action -- or lack thereof in the case of press conferences -- through a filter of this perpetual distrust.

In the case of Meet the Press, it appears that rule 3 has an addendum: "When no evidence of bad faith exists, facts will be distorted or fabricated in order to create such appearance." Todd presented MTP's "top takeaways" from the FBI report:

Distortion 1: "Clinton claimed she did not understand basic classification procedures."

This claim doesn't appear in the FBI documents. In neither the summary nor in the interview report does Clinton claim not to understand basic classification procedures.

On page 20 of the report, Clinton is asked about her knowledge of how to handle TOP SECRET, SECRET, or CONFIDENTIAL classification levels, she responds in a manner suggesting that she treats all levels with the same manner of diligence, rather than the statement of ignorance NBC makes it out to be.

Distortion 2: "She didn't recall any training on how to handle classified information."

CLINTON was aware she was an Original Classification Authority (OCA) at State. CLINTON could not recall

how often she used this authority or any specific training or guidance provided by State.

Distortion 3: "In fact, Clinton told the FBI that 'she could not recall or could not remember' key details more than three dozen times."

But in real fact, those "more than three dozen times" of Clinton being unable to recall what they called "key details" were largely made up of answers in the negative as to whether events or actions took place. Others were not recalling a specific day or instance while remembering the general point.

Distortion 4: "She even told the FBI that she thought that the 'C' on an email referred to the order of paragraphs instead of 'the word confidential,' which is the lowest level of classification."

Again, note the "even" in the accusation. I'm not an expert on the process of classification, but as The Daily Banter's Tommy Christopher pointed out in July, the emails in question were not properly marked and were also not properly classified, and the reasonable conclusion of someone who is an expert in classification is that those "(C)" markings were not related to classification.

(snip)

(And there's a Distortion 5 and 6, too)
http://thedailybanter.com/2016/09/glaring-inaccuracies-in-nbcs-hillary-clinton-fbi-reporting/

Get a list of "I don't recalls' in that interview, and check them against your 'facts'.

The Daily Banter?

surprised you aren't using Bazooka Joe comics for your info

Why don't you post them....if you can.........bwahahaha.....made up crap.

Like you would recall all that trivia considering how long she has been in politics? Bwahahaha.....most of those questions are irrelevant to the subject matter. You wouldn't have any idea....since you just parrot what you hear on Faux News.

Trump can't remember that he was for "mass deportation" in the morning and "softening on deportation" in the evening.

Like you would recall all that trivia considering how long she has been in politics? Bwahahaha.....most of those questions are irrelevant to the subject matter. You wouldn't have any idea....since you just parrot what you hear on Faux News.

Trump can't remember that he was for "mass deportation" in the morning and "softening on deportation" in the evening.

If I were going before an FBI investigation, I'd have as many facts as possible with me.

since you just parrot what you hear on Faux News.

Fox?

any information I get from Fox is from people posting here.

Other than O'Reilly, I wouldn't recognize them by their pictures.

So you're basically saying Hillary is a liar. We get it. Geeze give it a rest. She doesn't deserve this.

If I were going before an FBI investigation, I'd have as many facts as possible with me.

Yeah, like she would know they were going to ask her such frivolous questions....like you would know what they were going to ask.

Hillary has a tremendous memory.....and she remembers things that matter. When she was being grilled by the Republican subcommittee on Benghazi (for the 13th time) she made those conservative dogs look like fools. She remembered dates and events. But the fact that NBC was so blatant in distorting the facts is what is the topic of this OP.

If you can't refute it, don't try bringing up shit that doesn't matter.

Hillary's statement:

I (cough cough cough..........................cough................cough cough cough cough cough...........cough...................) didn't..................(cough cough...........cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough .cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough .cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough

As usual.....Trumpbots cannot provide any facts....all they can do is post their jr-hi comments....

Forum List

Back