Now Negros WANT Segregation

I saw this. Reprehensible that Millenials are working to unravel everything their grandparents fought for and, in some cases, gave their lives for.

Segregation is okay when the negro wants it. Special rights for "special people"

Cal State LA offers segregated housing for black students - The College Fix
It's a vicious cycle. Anything they exclusively control turns to shit. Then they look at what whites have and accuse them of racism because it's better. Then they want to share what white people have. Once fully integrated in all aspects of society, they again want segregation and the cycle starts all over again.

When will we see drinking fountains that say "reserved for blacks only"?

I saw this. Reprehensible that Millenials are working to unravel everything their grandparents fought for and, in some cases, gave their lives for.
I will tell you, you might not know it from some of my posts, but some of the best people I've ever met are OLDER black men and women. Some of the worst, however, are blacks in their teens and early twenties. Somehow, I don't see them outgrowing it. They just don't have the moral background their elders had at their age.

If it is their right to associate and not forced by the government, get over it, reactionaries on the far right.

I will tell you, you might not know it from some of my posts, but some of the best people I've ever met are OLDER black men and women. Some of the worst, however, are blacks in their teens and early twenties. Somehow, I don't see them outgrowing it. They just don't have the moral background their elders had at their age.
It used to be that blacks were the most church going segment of society. Their spiritual tradition is rich and deep. Blacks were extremely polite and well mannered with a high degree of morality. But unfortunately that's changing.

If it is their right to associate and not forced by the government, get over it, reactionaries on the far right.
In TAXPAYER supported schools! If it were reversed, I doubt this would be your opinion
Government does not have the right to segregate. Get over it, race haters. Responsible conservatives to responsible liberals support this, race haters don't.

If this were a private university, yes, but it's a public university and they cannot discriminate. Furthermore, if white kids wanted a white dorm you would surely not be nearly as supportive of it.

Get over it, apologist on the fake right.

If this were a private university, yes, but it's a public university and they cannot discriminate. Furthermore, if white kids wanted a white dorm you would surely not be nearly as supportive of it.

Get over it, apologist on the fake right.
You're seriously going to pin this on white kids?

I feel sorry for white people. It's always their fault even when it isn't. Blacks are calling for segregation and here you are finding a way to make Whitey the culprit.

If this were a private university, yes, but it's a public university and they cannot discriminate. Furthermore, if white kids wanted a white dorm you would surely not be nearly as supportive of it. Get over it, apologist on the fake right.
Tough, false centrist. The courts disagrees with you, and it is right in its reasoning and application of the law.

Whites at the school should rise up and demand the exact same thing these blacks are demanding.

Equality for all ... isn't that the leftist meme?

You mean black millennials. Sure as shit it isn't white kids proposing this.
Oh yes it is.
From the article you didn't read:

The arrangement comes roughly nine months after the university’s Black Student Union issued a set of demands in response to what its members contend are frequent “racist attacks” on campus, such as “racially insensitive remarks” and “microaggressions” by professors and students. One demand was for a “CSLA housing space delegated for Black students.”

Forum List

Back