Muslims Oppose 9/11 Memorial

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"A group of New York Muslims has taken offense at a small town’s new memorial honoring those who died in the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The memorial, which will be dedicated on Saturday, identifies those responsible for the attacks as “Islamic terrorists.”

What the Muslims disapprove of is the use of the term 'Islamic Terrorists', to whom the memorial credits the 9/11 attack.

If you're not an 'Islamic Terrorist' why would you be offended?

To this group, I would offer 2 things:

1. In America you have many Rights - the Right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them!

2. :fu:

Muslims complain about town's 9/11 memorial | Fox News

NY's 9/11 Museum barely makes mention of Islamic Terrorism.
The Museum is there for "healing".

Like you say, easy65, if you aren't an Islamic terrorist, what's the problem?

image.jpeg

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

I guarantee these muslims got paid off by the CIA to be opposed to it

Come on, people, don't be so double plus ungood.

The correct way to view this tiny little annoyance is as a workplace incident totally unrelated to ideology.

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

You can't be serious...
Loons CAN be serious...that's why they're loons.

True dat.

Alex-Jones-YouTube-800x430.png
Couldn't you give me a warning?

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.

Suppose you were a thinking individual instead of a useful idiot and...

oh, fuck. What I am saying. I'm asking too much of you.

My bad.

What a surprise!

You can't be serious...
Loons CAN be serious...that's why they're loons.

True dat.

Alex-Jones-YouTube-800x430.png
Couldn't you give me a warning?

I was mean. I know.

"A group of New York Muslims has taken offense at a small town’s new memorial honoring those who died in the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The memorial, which will be dedicated on Saturday, identifies those responsible for the attacks as “Islamic terrorists.”

What the Muslims disapprove of is the use of the term 'Islamic Terrorists', to whom the memorial credits the 9/11 attack.

If you're not an 'Islamic Terrorist' why would you be offended?

To this group, I would offer 2 things:

1. In America you have many Rights - the Right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them!

2. :fu:

Muslims complain about town's 9/11 memorial | Fox News
Bummer.

Forum List

Back