Muslims Oppose 9/11 Memorial

Pogo darling, the thread isn't about Christians, please get with the programme.

Yup. I know.

So why are you mentioning Christians?

It's an analogy that exposes the Double Standard.

As soon as they saw what I was doing they went to the Play Stupid game, pretending not to comprehend it.

Children. :rolleyes:

Take my advice Oosie -- don't ever have any.

Oh wait. :eusa_doh:

"Children. :rolleyes:

Oh wait. :eusa_doh:"

Too late, this is all Mr. Oosie's fault, in seven weeks, give a day or two, the double bambino's arrive to disrupt this household, Mr. Oosie has so much to answer for :smoke:

Yeah well if you had just laid off the chocolate spaghetti............

That's where they come from yanno.

You know that's what I thought :smoke:

Yup. I know.

As soon as they saw what I was doing they went to the Play Stupid game, pretending not to comprehend it.

no double standard if OKC was about Christianity I would back you, except is wasn't, so quit lying

Right.
I
KNOW
IT
WASN'T

THAT'S
THE
FUCKING

POINT.

I see, a stupid 'what if' non sequiter, well what if I was from Proxima Centauri and shoved an Imam up your ass, shall we discuss Proxima terrorism then?

You got busted implicating that Christians did the bombing.

Oh did I now.

Again ----------------- link? Quote?

Y'all ever been to a remedial reading class?
Here is a remedial quote for you, learn it, live it:
"Even a stubborn fool is thought to be wise if he keeps silent. He is considered intelligent if he keeps his lips sealed."
:badgrin:

Yup. I know.

"Children. :rolleyes:

Oh wait. :eusa_doh:"

Too late, this is all Mr. Oosie's fault, in seven weeks, give a day or two, the double bambino's arrive to disrupt this household, Mr. Oosie has so much to answer for :smoke:

Yeah well if you had just laid off the chocolate spaghetti............

That's where they come from yanno.
:dig:

You got busted implicating that Christians did the bombing.

Oh did I now.

Again ----------------- link? Quote?

Y'all ever been to a remedial reading class?
Holes-digging-holes.gif

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

I guarantee these muslims got paid off by the CIA to be opposed to it

Wow ... just WOW! That is what passes for truth and knowledge in the bizarro 9/11 conspiracy theory world. Not only has that "joint CIA/Mossad operation" never been documented anywhere, it has been relentlessly and unceremoniously proven to be a fabrication of Nazi idiots whose agenda is easy to discern.

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

Wow ... just WOW! That is what passes for truth and knowledge in the bizarro 9/11 conspiracy theory world. Not only has that "joint CIA/Mossad operation" never been documented anywhere, it has been relentlessly and unceremoniously proven to be a fabrication of Nazi idiots whose agenda is easy to discern.

It's weird. When I was a kid, the Nazis were all far right. Today, thanks to the internet, 95% are far left and there are magnitudes more of the sick freaks.

What a surprise!

It's weird. When I was a kid, the Nazis were all far right. Today, thanks to the internet, 95% are far left and there are magnitudes more of the sick freaks.

Soon no thread is going to be free to make a comment in, without things that ended more than 70 years being brought into threads that have nothing to do with that stuff.

I wish people would control their obsession and psychological issues and stop forcing both on other people. I'm not feeding it anymore, I just wanted to make this comment, but I suppose the cry babies will all be alerting.

Many are getting tired of this, just derail the thread already, it's already been derailed once with the it's not about Muslims, what about Timothy McVeigh and Oklahoma and The Christians.

I'm sure there is no mention of Germany or Germans at any holocaust museums.

The thread is about Muslims and the 9/11 Memorial that they don't want.
I don't suppose you understand the word parallel?
Fuck Allah and his inbred cave maggots and their sympathizing abettors.

What is the parallel?

I agree with Fuck Allah and his inbred cave maggots etc, I've probably made, well I'd say a good half of my posts at this forum have been against Radical Islam and the 7th Century Death Cult and warning that Western nations shouldn't be having any of them amongst us.

Your comparison though is very insensitive to people like me, sorry people like me don't do the Guilt Trip what do I have to be guilty about also it's offensive that some people like to condemn an entire peoples and Guilt Trip them into what Collective Suicide where they allow MILLIONS of Muslim savages to just walk through the door?

There are NO museums showing anything about what Josef Stalin and the Communists did, strange that wouldn't you say? Why do you think there are no museums showing anything about the Communists, were they good the Commies or something?

What is the parallel?

I agree with Fuck Allah and his inbred cave maggots etc, I've probably made, well I'd say a good half of my posts at this forum have been against Radical Islam and the 7th Century Death Cult and warning that Western nations shouldn't be having any of them amongst us.

Your comparison though is very insensitive to people like me, sorry people like me don't do the Guilt Trip what do I have to be guilty about also it's offensive that some people like to condemn an entire peoples and Guilt Trip them into what Collective Suicide where they allow MILLIONS of Muslim savages to just walk through the door?

There are NO museums showing anything about what Josef Stalin and the Communists did, strange that wouldn't you say? Why do you think there are no museums showing anything about the Communists, were they good the Commies or something?
Take it up with Stalin victims. There should be a memorial to them. Doesn't change the fact that Germans had to come to grips with their country's culpability the way muslims should but don't do so enough.

What is the parallel?

Take it up with Stalin victims. There should be a memorial to them. Doesn't change the fact that Germans had to come to grips with their country's culpability the way muslims should but don't do so enough.

I make no further comment. I was polite in my response.

The intention from the beginning if you read this thread, was to deflect away from Muslims and Islam.

There should be a memorial to them. Doesn't change the fact that Germans had to come to grips with their country's culpability the way muslims should but don't do so enough.

Again ---- "German" is a nationality (and as a nation, had a military). "Islam" is a religion.

Holy SHIT. Really? Trying to compare a nationality with a religion?? :banghead:

Yup. I know.

no double standard if OKC was about Christianity I would back you, except is wasn't, so quit lying

Right.
I
KNOW
IT
WASN'T

THAT'S
THE
FUCKING

POINT.

I see, a stupid 'what if' non sequiter, well what if I was from Proxima Centauri and shoved an Imam up your ass, shall we discuss Proxima terrorism then?

Go learn what "non sequitur" actually means. After you learn how to spell it. Then go learn what an "analogy" is.

Forum List

Back