Muslims I like

images

You can't think of a single ACTIVE muslim that you like?

What do you mean by like? If you mean respect, I can respect anyone who shows respect to civilization and humanity, but I don't respect Islam at all. I hate it.

I mean respect. Can you think of an individual who is Islamic that you like/respect?

Not if they are a firm Islamist and take the Quran seriously. I can't respect anyone who lives according to a book of hate and murder.

Not if they are a firm Islamist and take the Quran seriously. I can't respect anyone who lives according to a book of hate and murder.

I take it that you didn't bother to read about Ameena?

Does she endorse Islam? The man who spoke at the end of the video hit it right on the nose.

She is a practicing muslim who has spent the last several years risking her life to try to end violence between street gang members in Chicago.

You'd shit your pants in the first ten minutes of her world, internet tough guy.

I take it that you didn't bother to read about Ameena?

Does she endorse Islam? The man who spoke at the end of the video hit it right on the nose.

She is a practicing muslim who has spent the last several years risking her life to try to end violence between street gang members in Chicago.

You'd shit your pants in the first ten minutes of her world, internet tough guy.

She's obviously failed. The President has failed. Black leaders have failed. As long as inner city Black kids are allowed to be raised in a culture that glorifies gangs and produces music about "Bitches, Ho's, killing cops, and drug use, this is what you're going to get, Black kids murdering black kids. Now you can shit your pants.

Last edited:
What the fuck are you talking about, Syrenn?

Ameena.... sooner or later one of those gangs are going to kill her..... simple as that.

It's possible, but I doubt it. Kids with nothing don't generally target the people who are trying to bring them hope and dignity.

Been there, done that.

Granted..she has a bit of street creed ill grant her that. I have zero faith that these gangs link, enjoy or a willing to accept for long her interference.....her preaching to them.

She will say the right thing to the wrong person at the wrong moment...and end up dead.

Omara "Bombino" Moctar, a young Tuareg guitarist and songwriter - A sufi Muslim.

Great music. Electric guitar meets traditional Tuareg music.

Tar Hani (My Love) is freaking fabulous

Forum List

Back