A message to believers and non believers

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2010
Jesus said.

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would fight so that I might not be delivered to the Jews. But now My kingdom is not from here.
Joh 18:37 Pilate then said to Him, Are you a king then? Jesus answered, You say it that I am a king. To this end I was born, and for this cause I came into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.

Jesus said.

Mat 10:21 And brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child. And the children shall rise up against their parents and cause them to be put to death.
Mat 10:22 And you will be hated of all men for My name's sake, but the one who endures to the end shall be kept safe.

The god of this world.

2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

So in the book of revelations I believe the times hard to deal with will be for Gods people not the non believers. The beast that was resurrected from the dead was the united nations who use to be the the beast that was put to death which was the league of nations.

All power and authority was given to this beast by all nations. They will make things good for a while until the Lord comes as a theif in the night.

Rev 13:1 And I stood on the sand of the sea, and I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns. And on its horns were ten crowns, and on its heads was the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and its feet like those of a bear, and its mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him its power and its seat and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of its heads as having been slain to death, and its deadly wound was healed. And all the earth marveled after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with it?
Rev 13:5 And a mouth speaking great things was given to it, and blasphemies. And authority was given to it to continue forty-two months.
Rev 13:6 And it opened its mouth in blasphemy toward God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, and those dwelling in Heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given to it to war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given to it over every tribe and tongue and nation.
Rev 13:8 And all dwelling on the earth will worship it, those whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain, from the foundation of the world.
Rev 13:9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
Rev 13:10 He who leads into captivity will go into captivity. If anyone will kill with the sword, he must be killed by a sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Rev 13:11 And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. And it had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And it exercises all the authority of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and those dwelling in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And it does great wonders, so that it makes fire come down from the heaven onto the earth in the sight of men.
Rev 13:14 And it deceives those dwelling on the earth, because of the miracles which were given to it to do before the beast, saying to those dwelling on the earth that they should make an image to the beast who had the wound by a sword and lived.
Rev 13:15 And there was given to it to give a spirit to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might both speak, and might cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
Rev 13:16 And it causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark on their right hand, or in their foreheads,
Rev 13:17 even that not any might buy or sell except those having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.
Rev 13:18 Here is the wisdom. Let him having reason count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. And its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

But our redemption draws near.

Luk 21:26 men fainting from fear, and expecting those things which have come on the earth. For the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.
Luk 21:27 And then they shall see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to happen, then look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near.

Conclusion.

All countries will hand over authority to the beast I believe this beast is the resurrected league of nations now called the United Nations. Satan will rule and wage war with God's people through the United Nations. But God eases our minds by letting us know this must take place but hold our heads up because our deliverance is near.

I believe if Obama wins the election I believe that is just the kind of administration that would hand over authority to the united nations.

I thought there was no way Obama could win re-election unless by an act of God we will see if I am right soon enough.

Your thoughts ?

Last edited:
When you show me how the president has the power to hand over control of the US government to the UN or anyone else, I might listen to you. Maybe.

The president is not a dictator. The executive branch is not all powerful. Are you saying that the executive and legislative are both going to happily cede control, and the courts will be ok with it constitutionally? :confused:

An interesting, if less than original, premise. However, given your source material, I am confident you are mistaken. But if it makes you feel better, have fun with it.

I couldn’t help but infer from this some connection to an “Endtime” prophesy.

The greater danger I see with the currently formulated Abrahamic religions is that there may be a certain “rush to the exits”, so to speak whereby practitioners will create the conditions within which the endtimes become a self fulfilling prophesy.

Therein lays the danger. The self-fulfilling prophecy does not allow for options. From the fundamentalist Christian perspective, humans are inherently greedy, evil, base, etc. That is a self-fulfilling component of the ideology, although, given that fact that we continue to survive, (in spite of the religions proscriptions), it is not empirically true. So the question becomes: because it is not true -- what purpose does a religious endtimes serve? Is it superfluous and damaging? Yes, of course it is. Assuming such beliefs are furthered due to the influence of religion, is such thinking worth the price is extracts on humankind?

When you show me how the president has the power to hand over control of the US government to the UN or anyone else, I might listen to you. Maybe.

The president is not a dictator. The executive branch is not all powerful. Are you saying that the executive and legislative are both going to happily cede control, and the courts will be ok with it constitutionally? :confused:

It will be a joint effort not just the president.

If I am wrong I am wrong,but we will see soon enough.

Yep and if I am wrong I am wrong.

No way to prove either one of us correct. Except by dying.
You want to try it first?
since you believe you will go to heaven and live forever it should not be so bad.
I believe it is just the end.

Last edited:
I have to ask

Do most christians live with the belief we are living in the time prophesized in revelations?

Why do I ask? I find these "end-timers" a little creepy. Are they cheering the end of humanity as we know it? At times, it seems so to me.

To most people here, a statement like that comes off as extremely naive. And, you are. Your theology may be popular in Christian circles, and especially your church, but it isn't Christian.

So the question becomes: because it is not true -- what purpose does a religious endtimes serve? Is it superfluous and damaging? Yes, of course it is. Assuming such beliefs are furthered due to the influence of religion, is such thinking worth the price is extracts on humankind?
LOL, I bet you are a real joy to talk to at parties and other social evens.

Ever wonder why you rarely get invited?? :badgrin: :cuckoo:

So the question becomes: because it is not true -- what purpose does a religious endtimes serve? Is it superfluous and damaging? Yes, of course it is. Assuming such beliefs are furthered due to the influence of religion, is such thinking worth the price is extracts on humankind?
LOL, I bet you are a real joy to talk to at parties and other social evens.

Ever wonder why you rarely get invited?? :badgrin: :cuckoo:

You're just spamming of course but if we visit the 7th century vista of Iran, we can find similar Endtime obsessed folks. The Shiite franchise of islamist ideology has such a vision. In their eschatology mythos, the messiah who will restore peace and justice (the Islamo-version, of) and herald in the endtimes, is referred to as the mahdi. The raving Islamo-whackjob and current prefab president of Iran talks a lot about the mahdi. He also thinks that he's on a mission from God.

You do realize that shia is the true islamism. You should consider shia'ism for your next conversion. You need to get on board with real Islam.

Yep and if I am wrong I am wrong.

No way to prove either one of us correct. Except by dying.
You want to try it first?
since you believe you will go to heaven and live forever it should not be so bad.
I believe it is just the end.

I believe the only ones resurrected shortly after death are the saints. I believe when I die that is it until the resurrection day. And I believe what I am saying will be proven right or wrong in the near future.

You are telling a muslim which Islamic teaching is true Islam?

You've got some humongous Balls!! That is like telling the Pope that Mormanism is the true version of Christianity!

I have to ask

Do most christians live with the belief we are living in the time prophesized in revelations?

Why do I ask? I find these "end-timers" a little creepy. Are they cheering the end of humanity as we know it? At times, it seems so to me.

Everlasting peace and security and the chance to have a better relationship with the creator is a good thing to pray for in my opinion.

The bible gave identifying factors to know when the end is near not the exact t time of day it will happen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back