Muslims I like

She's obviously failed. The President has failed. Black leaders have failed. As long as inner city Black kids are allowed to be raised in a culture that glorifies gangs and produces music about "Bitches, Ho's, killing cops, and drug use, this is what you're going to get, Black kids murdering black kids. Now you can shit your pants.
And you are some kind of "cracker" success story?? :badgrin: :cuckoo:

Clearly your hate blinds you to the on topic post I made before calling you on your doucheyness.

Uh, yeah. Whatever you say, boss.

But you clearly are so articulate and credible on all sorts of subjects. :lol:

Yes, I am. You should peddle your wares to some naive college kids. I am credible and articulate on what I know. You're gonna have to get used to the real world. When reality collides with your indoctrinated mind, reality wins every time. You're gonna have to accept that.

Last edited:
She's obviously failed. The President has failed. Black leaders have failed. As long as inner city Black kids are allowed to be raised in a culture that glorifies gangs and produces music about "Bitches, Ho's, killing cops, and drug use, this is what you're going to get, Black kids murdering black kids. Now you can shit your pants.
And you are some kind of "cracker" success story?? :badgrin: :cuckoo:

And you are some kind of muslim coward who hides under women's skirts and behind baby carriages.

Islam is a cult religion, Muslims are brainwashed. I respected a muslim named Kahtool, but she was not a good practicing muslim.

I respected a muslim named Kahtool, but she was not a good practicing muslim.
If she hung around someone like you; then no doubt she wasn't much of a muslim.

No actually she worked with me in a factory. She was a refugee from Afghanistan in the early 80's and was glad not to have to adhere to some of the Religious and cultural traditions. America gave her and her sisters a voice.

My Cousin in law. Muslim, and way cool dude. His family, nice people. I know several Muslims in the UK that I like very much.

What a very odd OP. Catz clearly starts from the premise that Muslims are not likable as people. This presumably means she judges them on their religion rather than the person. I wonder if she approaches all faiths the same way? Seems a tad ridiculous to me.

Buford is right a culture of violence breeds more violence. However I think that Islam is not that much different is it just that they hate a different culture. The world is in a mess nobody like anybody except for those that live in the Hamptons or perhaps work inside the beltway.

My Cousin in law. Muslim, and way cool dude. His family, nice people. I know several Muslims in the UK that I like very much.

What a very odd OP. Catz clearly starts from the premise that Muslims are not likable as people. This presumably means she judges them on their religion rather than the person. I wonder if she approaches all faiths the same way? Seems a tad ridiculous to me.

All people can be likeable.

I used to have hope for Islam here in the USA. It was a way for those who wanted to moderate and/or escape the opressive antiquated religious beliefs and make a change for a more modern life. Now that opressive regime is moving into the USA threatening to undue all the ground Islam has covered here in the USA. It sucks. I can't see Kahtool or her sisters wanting to go back to a life where she had no say over what happens to her or has to wear a tent. She loves her relgion but she also loves her freedom. I fight for her as much as I fight for myself. Separating Islam and Muslims is hard but I do try to be mindful of it.

In terms of following Islam the way people in her country do. No she doesn't. I think it makes many Muslims nervous. In Afghanistan her family followed like everyone else. ,However once given a choice and allowed to believe as they want, that strict lifestyle fell away for a more moderate one. It's a huge indictment toward the religion itself. If the relgion isn't allowed to keep followers by force, how many will fall away or drastically change the religion to be more compassionate and modern? How many really want to follow if given a choice with no reprecusssions? I'm thinking it would get a major overhaul.

In terms of following Islam the way people in her country do. No she doesn't. I think it makes many Muslims nervous. In Afghanistan her family followed like everyone else. ,However once given a choice and allowed to believe as they want, that strict lifestyle fell away for a more moderate one. It's a huge indictment toward the religion itself. If the relgion isn't allowed to keep followers by force, how many will fall away or drastically change the religion to be more compassionate and modern? How many really want to follow if given a choice with no reprecusssions? I'm thinking it would get a major overhaul.

If only you were correct! But you aren't. While there certainly are muslims who come here, yearing to breathe free", they bring with them the fundamentalists. If bringing fundamentalists isn't enough, converts are more fundamental than the fundamentalists!

My entire professional and social life is among muslims. There are so many muslims in West LA that Westwood is now known as Tehrangeles. There are so many that it is no longer unusual to see women walking along Wilshire Blvd in burka or abeya. Surely they have a choice! So either they don't have a choice, or they willingly cover themselves as an exercise of their freedom.

What the west doesn't understand, perhaps can't, is the number of muslims who come here, see the way we live, and feel that everything they were told about the evil west is validated. They don't see choice, but vindication.

In every country that has a growing muslim population that muslim population grows more radical not less. Those who were moderate last year aren't this year. France, Germany, the UK, certainly Holland, all have the same problem, free, mostly secular countries where muslims seeking freedom from the confines of religion could go and live in peace. Once they get there, in sufficient numbers, they turn into fully islamic neighborhoods that completely reject all western influence.

If only you were correct! But you aren't. While there certainly are muslims who come here, yearing to breathe free", they bring with them the fundamentalists. If bringing fundamentalists isn't enough, converts are more fundamental than the fundamentalists!

My entire professional and social life is among muslims. There are so many muslims in West LA that Westwood is now known as Tehrangeles. There are so many that it is no longer unusual to see women walking along Wilshire Blvd in burka or abeya. Surely they have a choice! So either they don't have a choice, or they willingly cover themselves as an exercise of their freedom.

What the west doesn't understand, perhaps can't, is the number of muslims who come here, see the way we live, and feel that everything they were told about the evil west is validated. They don't see choice, but vindication.

In every country that has a growing muslim population that muslim population grows more radical not less. Those who were moderate last year aren't this year. France, Germany, the UK, certainly Holland, all have the same problem, free, mostly secular countries where muslims seeking freedom from the confines of religion could go and live in peace. Once they get there, in sufficient numbers, they turn into fully islamic neighborhoods that completely reject all western influence.

All converts have that fervor no matter what they convert to, that is acutally somewhat normal, It will eventually wear off.

As far as women willingly covering themselves as an excercise of freedom? If that's what they choose to do then yes I guess it is. What can I say some people like bondage. I understand modesty because I am and have always been a modest dresser. What I never understood is covering myself from head to toe because men are pigs and don't want to show control. I'd rather wear average clothes and carry a gun. Any man who wants to disrespect me can do so at risk of his life. If all women did that I'll bet men would restrain themselves just fine.

But in Muslim countries THEY HAVE NO CHOICE, It's law. Following Islam is(sharia) law. IE I know a girl who lives in a Muslim country who was born and raised Muslim. She converted to Christianity but has to keep in quiet because Islam does not allow apostates, If her family finds out they will kill her, If they don't the government will. That is not freedom.

Now your right about where ever they go they take over the neighborhood. But your wrong about it being because of them believeing the evilness of the west. If that were the case then they would not come here in the first place or they would move back. What you are seeing is a well orchestrated plan to over take the west.

Last edited:
Now your right about where ever they go they take over the neighborhood. But your wrong about it being because of them believeing the evilness of the west. If that were the case then they would not come here in the first place or they would move back. What you are seeing is a well orchestrated plan to over take the west.
That is just plain silly. :cuckoo:

There is No orchestrated plan to take over the West. :badgrin:

Muslims come to the U.S. for only two reasons; economics and education.

Just like the Hispanics and Asians.

Muslims come here to make good money; or to go to school; graduate, and then make even bigger money.

Every immigrant I have ever personally known, both muslim and non muslim, sends up to half of their paycheck back home to their relatives.

Forum List

Back