Muslims Are People too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dated a Muslim for a while. Very attractive young lady I met over the summer. She was what I would call a devout Muslim. Did the ritual bathing, put on the sacred robes and prayed thing five times a day. It really ate up a bunch of her time.
You're full of BS

Devout muslim women Do Not date.......especially an infidel like you. ...... :cool:
And who wants to date Moooslem women?

Muslims have been a scourge on humanity since the pervert died.
When islam changes, so would the world view.
Its hard to embolden islam when their end game is a caliphate reached by any means necessary.

Don't show your ignorance in public...

You end up looking like an ignoramus!

Learn something of true Islam, not what Fox News tells you, then comment!
Every day we learn something of true Islam in a whole shitload of countries. The undertaking business is booming like never before. I get that info from the internet, not Fox News.

Its hard to embolden islam when their end game is a caliphate reached by any means necessary.

Every day we learn something of true Islam in a whole shitload of countries. The undertaking business is booming like never before. I get that info from the internet, not Fox News.

You need to get out more Tex....

Go and meet some real Muslims not sit reading the BS that is touted around the internet and so called purveyors of news!

Presently, America is embroiled in a war on terrorism. As a result, much is being written about the “Muslim scourge” and the terrible beliefs of Islam. We have all read these condemning E-Mails, so there is no need to repeat them now. It should be obvious that a purpose of these E-Mails is to foster hatred for Muslims so as to strengthen our resolve to win the war on terrorism. Win the war on Terrorism? Stop and think about this for a moment. If you do, it should be clear that it is not possible to defeat terrorism by warring against it. To be sure, all warring against terrorism does is create more terrorism. Then, how can we rid the world of terrorism? The first thing we must do is acknowledge that Muslim’s are human beings no different from us. As such, the vast majority of them are good people and only a tiny minority are terrorists. Once this earth shaking realization sinks in, we must ask ourselves, what drives intelligent Muslim men and women into such desperation that they commit terrorist acts against innocent people? The answer to this question should be obvious. Muslim terrorism is driven by the wish to achieve justice for the Palestinian people who were grievously wronged by creation of the State of Israel. Unfortunately, it is impossible to reverse what is best described as a tremendous blunder on the part of the world community, because the nation of Israel has existed for so long that many Israelis know of no other life. What then is the solution to world terrorism? The answer to this question should also be obvious. The world community, which wrongfully created the state of Israel, must right this wrong by pressuring Israel to grant Palestinians full and equal citizenship to its Jewish population. No, this is not impossible to achieve. Haven’t blacks in the United States and South Africa realized this very same dream? Why should the world condone apartheid in Israel when it was condemned in South Africa? Are Palestinians less than black people? Apparently they are, because America is fighting a war on terror to help Israel continue to discriminate against the Palestinians. Therefore, the war on terror will never end because we, the citizens of the United States, have forgotten the principals upon which the American ideal rests.

Yesterday a mother of six was stabbed in front of her kids by a palestinian seeking "justice"

Today, another mother was stabbed by a Palestinian kid seeking "justice".

No,l they don't deserve equal rights, and we don't want peace with such people. We want them gone.
For hundreds of years, during Ottoman rule, Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived in Palestine with very little animosity between them.

The Zionists show up and there has been death and destruction ever since.

Perhaps you could shed some light on that phenomenon.

lol ok!

Go and meet some real Muslims not sit reading the BS that is touted around the internet and so called purveyors of news!
Who is a "real" muslim? Muslims born in the Bronx?
Secular muslims are not the problem. Lets be real here..

QUOTE]
For hundreds of years, during Ottoman rule, Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived in Palestine with very little animosity between them.

Ya don't say? :eusa_whistle:

Look, that really doesn't help your argument lol. As soon as the ottomans started becoming politically unstable and losing power, the Palestinians started revolting. I mean, lets be real here.. they were under control.

Defar Toddsterpatriot:

1. Which people overthrew which government?

A foreign banking cartel made up of the world’s richest families overthrew our government concurrent with passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. This topic is thoroughly covered in the first chapter of my book, “100 Years of Deception”, which can be found by clicking on the following link.

100 Years of Deception: A Blueprint for the Destruction of a Nation: Alan R Adaschik: 9781478753667: Amazon.com: Books

2. Why would the US have dropped nukes on Cairo over one ship?

Because doing so was a key element in what is known as Operation Cyanide. Cyanide was a secret joint operation between the United States and Israel. The Plan was for the United States to place one of its ships in harms way to be deliberately sunk with all hands on board by unmarked Israeli planes and then blame the incident on the Egyptians, thus giving the United States a justification for nuking

3. What makes you think Israel had the authority to call forth or call back a US nuclear attack?

It was President Johnson who actually called them back explaining that he would not offend and America Ally. The problem here is that, at the time, not even the crew of the liberty knew whose planes were attacking them. President Johnson did, proving he was informed about Operation Cyanide and was one of its participants. The call back was a joint decision between our President and his Israeli counterparts.
Answere to questions #2 and #3, above will be found by clicking on the following video produced by the BBC entitled, “Dead In the Water”

Dear Shusha:

4. Yep, citizenal , so you admit it has nothing to do with Zionism and everything to do with anti-Semitism. Thanks, that was my point. I don't need to waste my time.

Where did I admit that it has nothing to do with Zionism. My position is and always has been that it has everything to do with Zionism and nothing to do with Judaism. Are you hallucinating or smoking crack?

How about we watch and read a few more informative videos and articles:

The Paris Attacks - Freedoms Phoenix

The op needs to read a little history concerning Islam. Perhaps talk to the Armenians or look into Islams spread across India. Violence on an industrial scale. The issue isn't muslims it's Islam. A belief that the creator of the universe has given it's adherents the right, no not the right, the duty to subjugate every person on the planet by any means. As a belief system it is beyond arrogant and is by it's very nature violent. To believe otherwise is to ignore reality.

To suggest that all was well before 1948 is absurd. I can assure you my Slavic ancestors do not have fond memories of the Ottomans. Of course the Armenians can attest to that. Perhaps the moors were voted into power in Andalusia and the estimated 80 million(by some estimates) Hindus who disappeared from muslim conquests had it coming. Islam is not a religion of peace it is a militant political entity bent on wiping all other cultures off the face of the earth.

Dear Roudy:

Don't you know how to read? I have nothing against Jews. Jews, Christians, and Muslims are victims and played for fools by the Zionists. It is the Zionist leaders who should be brought to justice and jailed for the rest of their lives.

Defar Toddsterpatriot:

A foreign banking cartel made up of the world’s richest families overthrew our government concurrent with passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. This topic is thoroughly covered in the first chapter of my book, “100 Years of Deception”, which can be found by clicking on the following link.

100 Years of Deception: A Blueprint for the Destruction of a Nation: Alan R Adaschik: 9781478753667: Amazon.com: Books

Because doing so was a key element in what is known as Operation Cyanide. Cyanide was a secret joint operation between the United States and Israel. The Plan was for the United States to place one of its ships in harms way to be deliberately sunk with all hands on board by unmarked Israeli planes and then blame the incident on the Egyptians, thus giving the United States a justification for nuking

3. What makes you think Israel had the authority to call forth or call back a US nuclear attack?

It was President Johnson who actually called them back explaining that he would not offend and America Ally. The problem here is that, at the time, not even the crew of the liberty knew whose planes were attacking them. President Johnson did, proving he was informed about Operation Cyanide and was one of its participants. The call back was a joint decision between our President and his Israeli counterparts.
Answere to questions #2 and #3, above will be found by clicking on the following video produced by the BBC entitled, “Dead In the Water”

Dear Shusha:

4. Yep, citizenal , so you admit it has nothing to do with Zionism and everything to do with anti-Semitism. Thanks, that was my point. I don't need to waste my time.

Where did I admit that it has nothing to do with Zionism. My position is and always has been that it has everything to do with Zionism and nothing to do with Judaism. Are you hallucinating or smoking crack?

A foreign banking cartel made up of the world’s richest families overthrew our government concurrent with passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913.

The Federal Reserve Act did not overthrow our government.
Do you believe fractional reserve banking is evil?

It was President Johnson who actually called them back explaining that he would not offend and America Ally.

Which American ally would be offended? LBJ was the Zionist who called back the nukes?

Toddy:

In Chapter I of my book, "100 Years of Deception" I clearly and irrefutably establish that passage of the Federal Reserve Act constituted an overthrow of out government. Not wanting to go into all the complex details here, let it suffice to say that before 1913 our government was a bottom up federation (Federal) of state governments, which through the United States Senate, served as a check on the powers of our President. After 1913, National Senators were no longer appointed by the state governments and our once Federal Government, became a top down National Government, superior to the state governments and to the "we the people". Back then, the people who overthrew our government were planning their New World Order and a world government is incompatible and repugnant to the kind of government we used to have.

OutskirtsPress

Fractional reserve banking is only evil in the hands of private interests because the nature of the system is that, over time, those interests will own everything and we will be their slaves and servants. Please read the following article I wrote.

The Trap of Debt Economics

LBJ called back the airplanes launched to aid and assist the liberty because he knew, and only he knew, that the unmarked attacking planes were Israeli. He did not want to offended Israel by having an American plane shoot down an unmarked Israeli plane attacking the Liberty. At the time President Johnson was being directed by and under the control of his Israeli handlers.

Last edited:
Toddy:

In Chapter I of my book, "100 Years of Deception" I clearly and irrefutably establish that passage of the Federal Reserve Act constitution and overthrow of out government. Not wanting to go into all the complex details here, let it suffice to say that before 1913 our government was a bottom up federation (Federal) of state governments, which through the United States Senate, served as a check on the powers of our President. After 1913, National Senators were no longer appointed by the state governments and our once Federal Government, became a top down National Government which was superior to the state governments and to the "we the people". Even then, the people who overthrew our government were planning their New World Order and a world government is incompatible and repugnant to the kind of government we used to have.

OutskirtsPress

Fractional reserve banking is only evil in the hands of private interests because the nature of the system is that, over time, those interests will own everything and we will be their slaves and servants.

The Trap of Debt Economics

LBJ called back the airplanes launched to aid and assist the liberty because he knew, and only he knew, that the unmarked attacking planes were Israeli. He did not want to offended Israel by having an American plane shoot down an unmarked Israeli plane attacking the Liberty. At the time President Johnson was being directed by and under the control of his Israeli handlers.

Not wanting to go into all the complex details here,

Providing proof is complicated. What were the final vote totals that passed the Federal Reserve Act?

After 1913, National Senators were no longer appointed by the state governments

Because, the Fed? LOL!

Fractional reserve banking is only evil in the hands of private interests because the nature of the system is that, over time, those interests will own everything and we will be their slaves and servants.

You'll have to explain why a bank taking in $100 in deposits and then lending out say $90 ends in slavery.

LBJ called back the airplanes launched to aid and assist the liberty because he knew, and only he knew, that the unmarked attacking planes were Israeli.

He sent planes carrying nukes to aid the Liberty? Illogical.

He did not want to offended Israel by having an American plane shoot down an unmarked Israeli plane attacking the Liberty.

Your original claim concerned nuking Cairo.

Toddypot:

I am growing tired of the games you play.

You tell us the voting totals of the Federal Reserve Act and when you do, also tell us how much money changed hands over these votes.

Yes, because of the Fed! Why else would our Constitution be amended so as to allow demagoguery rule this nation?

Because the original $100.00, created out of thin air at the stroke of a pen, has to be paid back with real money earned by working Americans through sweat and hard work. This is why Americans are slaves to the Fed.

Several sorties of planes were launched; some to aid the liberty and another to nuke Cairo.

Toddypot:

You truly are a piece of work; here to confuse and confound instead of to teach and educate. I hope you are being paid to be a spoiler, because I hate to think that you are so doing such things out of an overblown ego or because you are socially challenged. I will say a prayer for the salvation of your soul, but do so with great reservation because there is great risk that anyone who puts in a good word for you with God, may be swept up in the fury that He reserves for such people.

Yep, everything is just peachy as long as the Jews accept their second-class dhimmi status and keep quiet. Throw in some regular forced conversions, segregation to keep the evil from infecting the superior Muslims, walled ghettos and a massacre every hundred years or so and everyone just gets along perfectly!

Oppression is not peace, Tinmore.

Toddypot:

I am growing tired of the games you play.

You tell us the voting totals of the Federal Reserve Act and when you do, also tell us how much money changed hands over these votes.

Yes, because of the Fed! Why else would our Constitution be amended so as to allow demagoguery rule this nation?

Because the original $100.00, created out of thin air at the stroke of a pen, has to be paid back with real money earned by working Americans through sweat and hard work. This is why Americans are slaves to the Fed.

Several sorties of planes were launched; some to aid the liberty and another to nuke Cairo.

Toddypot:

You truly are a piece of work; here to confuse and confound instead of to teach and educate. I hope you are being paid to be a spoiler, because I hate to think that you are so doing such things out of an overblown ego or because you are socially challenged. I will say a prayer for the salvation of your soul, but do so with great reservation because there is great risk that anyone who puts in a good word for you with God, may be swept up in the fury that He reserves for such people.

Idiot crackpots often whine that the FRA was passed by 3 Senators, after everyone else left for Christmas.
Are you saying your idiocy doesn't extend that far?

Why else would our Constitution be amended so as to allow demagoguery rule this nation?

The Federal Reserve Act wasn't part of a Constitutional Amendment. Durr.

Yeah, you borrow $100, you should pay back $100, and interest. Are you unfamiliar with banking?
You also had to pay it back under a gold or silver standard. So what?

You truly are a piece of work; here to confuse and confound instead of to teach and educate.

I'm happy to teach people which of your claims are nutbaggery.

I hope you are being paid to be a spoiler

Yeah, everyone who mocks your silliness must be getting paid to do so. LOL!

I will say a prayer for the salvation of your soul

Aw, shucks, why bless your little heart. I'll pray they find a cure for your brand of mental illness.

anyone who puts in a good word for you with God, may be swept up in the fury that He reserves for such people

I've heard rumors he doesn't like people who spread lies about Jews, so I guess that's your risk.

Tell your doctors to up your dosage, the stuff ain't workin' no more.

Then why do newspapers report all the Islamic terrorism and atrocities and news channels run banners all day about Islamic terrorist attacks? Not to mention the stoning, executions and beheading by good Muslim citizens. And there's the spectator sport of throwing gays off tall buildings to see how high they bounce. What about honor killings by loving fathers? Crowds of peaceful Moslems screaming "Death to Jews, death to America?" That is BS?

Then why do newspapers report all the Islamic terrorism and atrocities and news channels run banners all day about Islamic terrorist attacks? Not to mention the stoning, executions and beheading by good Muslim citizens. And there's the spectator sport of throwing gays off tall buildings to see how high they bounce. What about honor killings by loving fathers? Crowds of peaceful Moslems screaming "Death to Jews, death to America?" That is BS?

So you lied...

You are watching FOX NEWS! :booze: :cuckoo:

Let me ask you a question...

Who owns/runs the world's media?

That might give you a clue as to why there is so much Islamophobia in the media !!!

The voice of moderate Muslims never gets any attention in the media. Why?

Well answer the question above and you might get the answer!

Defar Toddsterpatriot:

Dear Shusha:

And now you're spamming your own thread with antisemitic garbage. Good job, Achmed, you really hit it out of the park.

Yep, everything is just peachy as long as the Jews accept their second-class dhimmi status and keep quiet. Throw in some regular forced conversions, segregation to keep the evil from infecting the superior Muslims, walled ghettos and a massacre every hundred years or so and everyone just gets along perfectly!

Oppression is not peace, Tinmore.
The Ottomans eliminated the dhimmi system long before its demise.

Do you have any evidence of your accusations in the territory of Palestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back