Does Israel really breaking International Law?

Jan 19, 2016
When hearing about the Israel- Palestine conflict, I keep hearing the words "breaking International law", Apartheid and Illegal settlements .

Does Israel really breaking International law?

Flanders
When hearing about the Israel- Palestine conflict, I keep hearing the words "breaking International law", Apartheid and Illegal settlements .

Flanders There is no such thing as International law. It's a term the UN came up with as they prepared for the day (NWO) when they could actually strip away the sovereignty of nations, borders, individual rights of private citizens in their own countries. The only course of action is for every country to withdraw from the UN. Can that be done? Absolutely. It was done the first time - League of Nations - and it can be done again.

Demand that our leaders withdraw from the UN. It's a corrupt organization that is determined to turn the West into 3rd world countries in order to enslave us. Ask Flanders. He knows what is going on.

Flanders

Flanders There is no such thing as International law. It's a term the UN came up with as they prepared for the day (NWO) when they could actually strip away the sovereignty of nations, borders, individual rights of private citizens in their own countries. The only course of action is for every country to withdraw from the UN. Can that be done? Absolutely. It was done the first time - League of Nations - and it can be done again.

Demand that our leaders withdraw from the UN. It's a corrupt organization that is determined to turn the West into 3rd world countries in order to enslave us. Ask Flanders. He knows what is going on.
Well, that doesn't really answer my question...

Pardon my snark, but people might take your question more seriously if it were written in English.

International Law does exist, in the form of conventions and treaties to which nations freely sign on. For example, the Geneva Conventions, which govern - among many other things - how signatory nations must treat prisoners of war. If a signatory country does not abide by these guidelines, then it is in violation of "international law."

But often, the questions are murky, as is the case with Israel's dominion over the so-called, "Occupied Territories." They are land taken by Israel in a war that was launched against Israel in an act of blatant aggression. Some of that territory (the West Bank), if held by an enemy of Israel, would be an ideal launching ground for devastating attacks against Israel, and therefore Israel has refused to relinquish control back to Jordan, or to the "Palestinian State." This refusal is considered by some to be a violation of international law, as is the oppressive treatment of the indigenous people of that territory.

Obviously, it's not a simple matter.

Well then by golly, Iran has the right to check out their missiles.

Flanders

While Israel is enslaving the Palestinians. ok.

Pardon my snark, but people might take your question more seriously if it were written in English.

International Law does exist, in the form of conventions and treaties to which nations freely sign on. For example, the Geneva Conventions, which govern - among many other things - how signatory nations must treat prisoners of war. If a signatory country does not abide by these guidelines, then it is in violation of "international law."

But often, the questions are murky, as is the case with Israel's dominion over the so-called, "Occupied Territories." They are land taken by Israel in a war that was launched against Israel in an act of blatant aggression. Some of that territory (the West Bank), if held by an enemy of Israel, would be an ideal launching ground for devastating attacks against Israel, and therefore Israel has refused to relinquish control back to Jordan, or to the "Palestinian State." This refusal is considered by some to be a violation of international law, as is the oppressive treatment of the indigenous people of that territory.

Obviously, it's not a simple matter.

It exists among signatory nations only. Non-signatory nations freely thumb their noses, and signatory nations may "un-sign" at any time.

And then, there is the issue of enforcement.

Flanders

No one is "enslaved" in that area. Really, grow up!

Flanders

Right on. Israel is enslaving the Palestinians, with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions. Not once have those damn Zionists in Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands. Shame on Israel.

I've often challenged the Israeli bashers to point out the exact international law they think Israel is breaking.

Seems to really throw them

While there are plenty of racists and bigots floating around, their hatred is based off lies and they fail at every turn to justify their views within this so called international law.

So lets give it a few days but I predict our local Israeli bashers can't come up with a single international law that actually applies

Flanders

The Palestinians could have had their State a long time ago.

Israel is not breaking international laws. What is happening is that laws are being changed, modified, mis-represented and deliberately misunderstood in order to create a wrong-doing where there is none.

There are many, many examples. But I'll give you an easy one. There are no "borders". All this talk about the "1967 borders" is legal nonsense. The treaty which lays out the armistice lines specifically states that they can not and must not be considered borders. Period. End of story. It is as black and white as it comes. It could not BE any more legally clear.

Forum List

Back